Author Topic: BB14 FLASHBACK  (Read 20536 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
BB14 FLASHBACK
« on: July 14, 2012, 12:24:24 AM »
Here is where you can mention your favorite flashback moments, tell us when a great fight went down or when you over heard that someone is about to jump ship!

Please try and put the cam, BBTime and a small description
:hoot:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
Re: BB14 FLASHBACK
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 12:31:15 PM »
I dont have the time frame but it was on BBAD last night towards the last hour Boogie mentioned to Frank that he thinks that Danielle is a nurse so the JIG IS UP for her. :snicker:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 10:46:10 AM »
  7/15/12 cam 1 8:35 am BBtime Boogie talks to himself out back and to us  for 10 mins plus  about The house, the ants and Britney

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 11:29:07 AM »
10:27 bbtime frank and willie get into it

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 01:05:58 PM »
recap of the Willie /Frank/Boogie  blow up 10:24 BBT

willie goes out back after his convo w/jojo ian ashley

willie goes to have a cig and rank shane  jenn on the sofa

walking is wil and kara

danielle playing pool with dan

frank says to willie whats up brother

wilie i've been trying to save your ass all week
frank is that all the way true?

willie ALL ****IN WEEK DUDE! i've been talking w/peeps all week dude dont eff w/me right now brother

frank well i'm just trying to have  real talk with ya man! no need to raise ur voice

willie i've been trying to save your ass and then you come and sling my name all in the dirt and then make me look like im a ****ing idiot!

frank yo gona chop my head off too next week willie?

willie im not gonna chop your hrad ofrf i told ya we'll work from week to week  thats what i told you & then your gonnna come and throw me in the dirt?

frank  willie listen

willie i've been doing everything for you

frank did you not try to get some of janelles players to vote aginst me  so i would go after them next week

wilie this is ****in mother ****in bull****!

frank i'm just asking

willie im just saying all you did was i told yo i had you this week i was begging everyone in this god damn house to keep you and then your gonna go sling my name ion the dirt and i said we'll go week to week didnt say i was taking you to the final 2 or 3.. your burning your own bridge.. i might go home but people are gonna know who the **** you are!

frank im a straight talking mother ****er willie i haent lied about nothing but have you not lied to me

willie when did i lie to you? i've been trying to save your ass!

frank have you not been trying..

willie britney have i not been trying to save his ass?

brit yeah

frank  were you not trying to line up some of janie's votes so i would go against them next wek?

willie and another thing you go to him and  like im trying to do homo sexual slurs and i've never done that ****!

frank look i never said you said  a homosexual slur but you mocked him with the girlie voice and put your hands up thats all i said

willie i said he was gonna take 24 hrs off and right when i walk downstairs he's talking to somebody!
frank you went like this but im not gonna do the voice

wiillie omg this is ****in stpupid! i might be going home but people are gonna see hoew shady you are. you're gonna be going home righjt behind me

frank im straght talking willie ok? i have not lied about a single thing!but you lied to me whenever you said you were gonna get votes at the same time that you were trying to line it up so thatr i would be going after janelle's team

willie you were doing everything in the world to save your ass frank!

frank you ca ask anybody not untill the last couple of days did i learn the truth that you were trying to line it up for janelles team would have some votes against me and it would look even and i would not go after you next week. i wasnt gonna come after you next week.. you didt have to qworry about that

willie did i not say we'll go week to week from that point didnty i tell ya that i've said no lie to anybody in this gid damn mother ****ing house and i'm getting dragged down like im the biggest mother ****er piece of ****!!!!!

frank #2 you prmised me that i wasnt going on the block and im on the block thats all im gonna say! you promised me!

willie i told  you that.. i'm not even going thru this ****!

frank ok

willie i was never gonna put you upand i wasnt planning on sending you home

frank but i did get put up!

willie i was not planning on sending you homei told you that! neer ever intention of you going home but i hope you go home this week!! i hope everyone changes thier god damn vote! and you go home cuz you a shady mother ****er!

frank im not a shady mother ****er, im a straight talking mother ****er i speak nothing but the trruth

willie i hope you stay baby(to kara) cuz he's a piece of ****!

frank why you gonna attack me like that i doidnt say anything negative about you

willie i said i hope you stay i've been begging for you to stay this whole week she's crying trying to stay in the game and you're ****in lying

frank i have not told a single lie in this house willie

willie dude you're ****in telling people that im saying homosexual slur

frank i didnt say that i sid you mocked him gave him the girlie voice and double hand wave in the air! it''l be on the tape people will se it when they get home i never said slur!

WILLIE IT DOESNT MATTER DUDE UT DOESNT MATTER i dont know what  i did wrong to you except every thing in my power to keep you in this house!

frank you did not  cuz you wouldnt cuz you wanted it to be a close vote you wanted it to be 4-5 you were willing to risk that sure enough you told me that you were gonna try n save me but u wanted some of janeles playersto vite against me  so you would look gooed true or not

willie who's telling him thius.. this is gettting bull****.. im dont with this ****.. i hope you go home

frank ok.. im ok with that willie it's just a game willie

willie you are dragging me in the ditch

frank no you dragged yourself thru the ditch!

willie i was just trying to tel people to play their own game i wasnt trying to get anyone to go afgainst each other

frank you wanted  to manipulate the house so the votes would go a certain way and you would look good  next week and i would go after janelles team and not you for sure but you coulda trust me you didnt have to do all this wing dangling around that went on today but that was your choice

willie what are you talkijng about?what did i do so wrong when i told you all to play your own game you dont hav eto play with the coach that's al that was.. and someone said i called someone sheep.. i didnt call anyone sheep..

frank i didnt say that.. but didnt you say that  you were trying to get popel to vote against me

willie ive been trying to get you to styay in the game

frank you wanted a couple of votes

willie janele didnt you say that too?

frank it doesnt matter cuz janelle didnt tell me she's fighting for every single vote in teh house for yuou YOU DID!

willie janelle said.. never mind im not gonnna im not gonna do it

janelle there was a vote

frank you didnt tell me that

willie it didnt matter

frank it's all willie nillie but this is MY GAME willie ..

willlie you are going home now

frank you did lie to me.. you promised me day 2 that i would not go on the block

willie what are you talking about.. i know i might be going home but i know you are going home this week!!  if you would have just shut up

frank no i dont have to shut up!

willie i told you a thousand times to shut shut up

frank it doesnt matter its my game!

willie your right.. it is your game and you kept messing up your game and i kepyt helping you out

frrank your right and now you are mesesing up your game..

willie i go up ther and britney is almost crying cuz she's having to defnd me almost  every second in this game . im not gonna be awkward im a grown ass man and when i go nand get something to eat liek a bowl of frootloops or something and im gonna sit down there and eat some food cuz thats what i want to do and i want to smoek and i dont care who's out there

frank. eat your ****ing fruit loosps

willie un ****ing real.. you were safe!

frank it doesnt matter you were trying to manipoulate janelles  team.. and joe was in the group when it weas going on

frank i know he was honest and told me.. it wasnt matter you wanted to look safe next week and pretty while i go after them

w illie well congratulations now 2 people are knocked out

frank you donht know i might not be going home
 willie you're gonna be knocked out

frank we'll see we'll see and hopefully i wont be

willie if you wont be you will be knockefd out next weekcuz you just dont know

frank noo YOU dont know!

willie you dont know what i got son!

frank ok..thats fine.. are we done.. can we all take a chill pill and relaax

willie i came down to make things stright.. and i hope that kara stays in this game.. cuz your honest..

frank it's ok..

willie who ever wants to for for her vote for her. and those 2 people that you had  you dont have

boogie who died and left you boss

willie im telling you then facts boogie.. im teling you that i didnt say things people are  saying

well im trying to get to the bottom of itdid you make fun of wil or not?

willie i didnt make fun of wil

frank the tape will show
wilie yeah and britney was right there! i said wil came down up there and something about 24 hrs

boogie well obviously she's gonna stay quiet she has a vested interest in you

willie she has no vested inter5est in me

boogie she has big god damn big vested interest in you

willie this is ****ing bull**** boogie dont come in here trying  to run that mouth trying to get a litle bit of TV time

frank thats what you are doing right now

booogie im not the one here for the first time trying to show off to everyone

willie im not trying to show off, you can go do yuour thiing boogie i got no time for you
boogie i'll eat my salmon in here while you eat your frootloops!

willie ha ha ha

boogie you all gonna  get bullied by him
willie bullied?

boogie cuz his brother was on a reality show?

willie bully? when i tell them not to foloow you to the end so you can cut their neck off

boogie what when  i get let into the gsame cuz you got inside info whats that about?

willie i dont have inside information

boogie well did you not say that to them?

willie i said that there is something going round and im not 1100% posiistive but that the coaches are coming back into the game

boogie.. ahh well ok.. well just let everybody vote how they want to vote

willie exactly!

boogie goes inside nd gets his food and comes back out

frank that was good enough to make it on tv..

willie lights up a cig.. and he is PISSED!!

Flashback time 10:24 to 10:38 thru the whole thing frank stayed seated and willie jumped up and down  in aggressive ways pointing at frank several times while cursing at him

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 04:36:12 PM »

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2012, 03:39:35 AM »
BBTV comes alive!!!

BBTime 1:30 a.m. exactly, July 19th.  All of a sudden this horrible screeching erupted over my speakers.  I thought something was wrong, but it was BB calling, like an old time radio program, all the houseguests to the TV in the living room.  We get to see them run into the living room, then it goes to fish for a few minutes before returning to the houseguests talking about the burglar appearing in the video.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2012, 08:25:30 AM »
Thanks Ugot and good catch Paisley!  :hoot: :hoot:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2012, 10:15:05 AM »
BBTV  pics 1:30 AM BBTIME  the hg's we're awaken  with an invader on their TV  but we were blocked from seeing the burglar

they were going to hear this for 60 seconds and they were shown a room and they must return to their bed

Brit you need to remember everything in 60 seconds and then return the bed

clue: he came in the house and looked left and he went over the couch

brit told her team to go down and see what  the other teams are saying

I will post here  once i know all of the clues  or what was said.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2012, 10:28:47 AM »
just a heads up using Superpass flashback. Whatever time it happened in the BBHouse you need to configure the time for YOUR area and go there. Also they only allow you to select it in 5 minute increments..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2012, 01:22:42 PM »
here's a screen cap of a tweet  that hamsterwatch posted .... it's all the times that the burglar clues came on last night

credit to hamsterwatch.com

opps! :lol: Thanks TL  :tup:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 05:37:50 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2012, 06:03:15 PM »
Willie loses it after coaches challenge ALL FEEDS 3:35 PM PT -BBTime

Gets to be a have not, pounds things , denied access to DR then yells and heads to HOH to tell Frank and boogie that it was him that f'd up last week not the others and that he'll be gone before they get to evict him and he heads down. Boogie runs out to get Ian out of the line of fire and feeds go to trivia

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2012, 10:44:33 PM »
Cams 1 and 2  11:30 pm EST 8:30 PT   

boogie says what up internet people you may have been blocked.

janie says willie crunched up pork rinds and threw it at her.. kicked in the door  on the DR

boogie said he head butted joe 4 times and was taken out by production

not sure if that is what happened but thats what  janie  and boogie just said

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2012, 11:45:07 PM »
Cams 1 and 2 Ian recaps  the day that Willie gets expelled from the BB14 house 7/20/12- 9:10pm PT ...7/21/12 12:10 EST 

This confirms the other house guests saying that Willie  was in deed physical with Joe

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2012, 12:57:23 AM »
Britney Haynes give me a MAJOR Shoutout and Mike Jenn Jojo Ashely and Wil all join in! 7-22-12 Cam 1 close up cam 2 long shot 11:23 pm EST 8 :28 PM PT

Twitter shoutout to Michele from da Bronx.. Michele -Yonkers.. She's my Twitter Token Lesbian :lol3: 

Yeah I died laughing!!

you have to go to 11:20  for you to hear it,.. and  im nt sure what the heck made her think about me but her eyes got super wide and she went for it! :lol3:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2012, 03:32:44 PM »
FYI...Flashback's clock now goes in 1-minute increments instead of 5.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2012, 11:02:25 PM »
July 23 10:48 p.m. BB Time, feeds 1 and 2.

Frank and Ashley go to the HOH room to talk about the rumored Frank-Ian alliance.  At 11:00 p.m. BB Time, Janelle and soon after Wil head up to the HOH to confront her.     
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 11:11:18 PM by Paisley »

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2012, 11:18:43 PM »
July 24 5:41 p.m. Ashley and Jenn in Arcade Room talking about the past 24 hours of drama.  20 minutes of conversation ends in an agreement and a handshake to stick together.

A monkeywrench in Boogie/Dan/Frank's and Britney/Shane's plans?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2012, 07:29:51 PM »
Janelle offers her wedding ring, band and Chanel earrings to Shane in exchange  that he takes her offer of 3 weeks safety and that should assure him that she will be honest

7/28/12 cam 1/2 start 7:58 pm EST  and she does it 4 times thru the entire convo 8:19pm EST

also in that convo Britney talks about jojo offering joe a pack of cigarettes for a vote and it's  a bonus of Britney comedy!  :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2012, 08:04:43 PM »
Wow!! Her wedding rings and earrings?  :ascared

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2012, 08:33:41 PM »
Britney tells  us about how she has had several conversations in the DR about NOT wanting the coaches to come back in the game. that it's not the game she came here to play and how she said that she would be very upset with them and that she made it clear to them. and she told them that  she understands that this is a business but not a shady business

7/28/12 feeds 3/4 @ 9:25 pm EST -  9:30pm EST

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2012, 08:38:54 PM »
Mike tells frank what the money that the vets are getting  regardless just for coming into the game.

cam 1/2  8/3/12 1:13 am BBtime  $20,000 regardless of what position

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2012, 08:50:38 PM »
How did production let that get out!  :ascared

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2012, 09:07:50 PM »
I thought last year they returnees mentioned they got $25,000 for coming back

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2012, 09:17:41 PM »
yeah but they never had chance to win 100g. so that got them thru the door with $20g's