Author Topic: What do you think of the twist of BB14?  (Read 5011 times)

Offline EllenHHHseducer

• RFF Not So Newbie
What do you think of the twist of BB14?
« on: August 05, 2012, 10:37:43 PM »
This is changing the whole game. I think Shane will win this season.

Offline EllenHHHseducer

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: What do you think of the twist of BB14?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 11:27:58 PM »
I feel like it is not fair Will is up on the block and he is gay. We should have a BB where there are 15 gay males and females and 1 straight guy or girl. Then we will feel how Will feels.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 07:52:11 AM »
I feel like it is not fair Will is up on the block and he is gay. We should have a BB where there are 15 gay males and females and 1 straight guy or girl. Then we will feel how Will feels.

Why is it not fair? There have been gays on BB before, and they've been up on the block numerous times. Tell me how this "isn't fair".
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 11:27:54 AM »
If Wil was on the block solely because he's gay, that's one thing.  But he's up there because he's seen as a physical threat, so IMO it's perfectly fair that he's on the block. 

I love the twist...and unlike most folks around here, I'm lovin' this season!  I've been on the edge of my seat since Day 1, and I can't remember a season since Season 8 when I've been that way. 

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 12:54:30 PM »
If Wil was on the block solely because he's gay, that's one thing.  But he's up there because he's seen as a physical threat, so IMO it's perfectly fair that he's on the block. 

I love the twist...and unlike most folks around here, I'm lovin' this season!  I've been on the edge of my seat since Day 1, and I can't remember a season since Season 8 when I've been that way.
I agree that the surprises keep coming.  Though Danielle is kind of sad in her resolve.  She seems to be swayed way too easily (or as predicted production talked them out of it).  Boogie does have a very good arguement, and Janelle is a very fierce competitor, but a Frank/Boogie alliance is is also very powerful.  I personally would love to see the havoc in the house is Danielle took Wil off and put up Janelle, regardless of who goes home.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 01:37:58 PM »

I agree that the surprises keep coming.  Though Danielle is kind of sad in her resolve.  She seems to be swayed way too easily (or as predicted production talked them out of it).  Boogie does have a very good arguement, and Janelle is a very fierce competitor, but a Frank/Boogie alliance is is also very powerful.  I personally would love to see the havoc in the house is Danielle took Wil off and put up Janelle, regardless of who goes home.

Yeh...Danielle gets easily frustrated, throws her hands up in the air, and basically says "Fine, whatever y'all wanna do.  I don't care" instead of standing her ground.

Offline EllenHHHseducer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 06:08:07 PM »
Danielle took Will off and put Janni up. This sounds like last week when Shane backdoored Frank. :crazy:

Offline EllenHHHseducer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2012, 10:03:32 PM »
All the coaches will be voted out one by one. The twist of BB 14 is officially over. :lol3:

The silent six is the dumbest alliance in BB history...
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 10:12:06 PM by EllenHHHseducer »

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2012, 12:16:12 AM »
The silent six quack pack is the dumbest alliance in BB history...

;)
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2012, 12:49:58 AM »

And you have your wish  :hearts:

Offline EllenHHHseducer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2012, 05:56:49 PM »
I don't see Janni goes home is a good strategy... It's kind of dumb the ****ing six put her up.  :duno:

Floaters like Will and Joe is skating to final 7.

I hope Ian and Tran will vote Frank out
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 06:07:57 PM by EllenHHHseducer »