Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271784 times)

jiajia12

Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #1200 on: August 24, 2012, 05:33:54 PM »
Ian GET YOUR BALLS AND USE THE FREAKING GOLDEN BALL VETO TO SAVE DAN
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 05:37:27 PM by jiajia12 »

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1201 on: August 24, 2012, 05:38:41 PM »
Well now that all that is over - back to the important stuff. The HGs that we love and love to hate. Yeah go Pandoras box!!!!👏👏👏👏

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1202 on: August 24, 2012, 05:40:10 PM »
Wait so what did Dan win?
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1203 on: August 24, 2012, 05:40:50 PM »
Since debate is not allowed on this  site, im not posting anymore. yall can go back to yer passive agressive bull****. Im out.....until someone quotes me again and says something stupid.

:vader: End this and end it now!
Thank God. Have a good life!!!!!!!

jiajia12

« Reply #1204 on: August 24, 2012, 05:41:02 PM »
AG Might finally heard our prayers,how much people hated Frank :hello2:
Edit: No Ian Won,it was a dog fight between him and everybody,it was ugly,

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1205 on: August 24, 2012, 05:45:43 PM »
So I guess from Graces perspective, its better to talk trash behind someones back then to their face, I mean, after all, thats wht the snake Janelle did and thats what the Crack Pack do.  Whether its spoken or not, if you dont vote the way someone wants, that person will go up. Better to be straight to someones face then be fake like dani, joe, shane and brit. Better, in my opinion to lay out whats going to happen, show a plan, enforce your plan as hoh then let a bunch of screw ocers run a house and play a dirty game. Yea, frank called janelle a C word, do lets all pass judgement based on that, and lets justify our judgements by throwing boogies name into the mix. Makes no sense to me at all. Even if frank makes final 2, guess whar? He wont win the money. Im not sure who even deserves the votes at this point, maybe Britt does, I dunno. But ill tell ypu this much, without frank in the game, wed be look oi n at a really boring season with shane the puppet (Im a real boy!!) Winning every other comp moving out floaters   ive g po t no qualms about who doesnt like frank, im judging him by his overall bb performance and his ability to drop out of the way of the arrows shot by the hgs. T rell me one person more tenacious then frank, other then mr. scared dan who uses others as shields. Theres no one cuz theyre all chickens with no spines or accoubtability.

I have to say that Frank and Boogies work to get Janelle out was just a backstabbing and sneaky as the QP efforts to get Boogie or Frank out.  I don't think anyone is saying that sneaky play is not part of the game, but the smack sessions between Frank and Boogie, with no one around to hear them and no excuse of being game play, were just vile.  There was no gain in the pecking order to be had from it.  It was bitter sour grapes, and that is what I don't like.

We are all entitled to our opinions here.  No one is saying you shouldn't be cheering on Frank or Ian or even Jenn if that is who you are cheering for.  That being said, insulting others who have a different opinion from yourself, is not appreciated here.  This board is about the game and the players, not the posters.

I personally have not liked Frank's gameplay until now, but his competition play has been phenomenal.  I did notice that he was not acting in a nasty or rude manner last night, and I hope that is because Boogie is not there feeding him with poison.  I am looking forward to seeing how he will fair playing on his own now..... assuming that he doesn't get Dan out.  That would cause me to throw Grace at him  :lol3:

:lol3: :lol3:...got to love ya...i gots to love ya :lol3: :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #1206 on: August 24, 2012, 05:46:43 PM »
Wait I'm confused, fill me in :lol:

Offline WorldWarBeast

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Buy the ticket, take the ride.
« Reply #1207 on: August 24, 2012, 05:47:58 PM »
Bye Bye

:boot:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 06:06:04 PM by TexasLady »
"He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man."

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1208 on: August 24, 2012, 05:53:42 PM »
How close was I on this  Pandora's speculation?   :hoot:

here's one more speculation.. What if the Key turns out to release a COIN hidden in a robot that has been newly planted and the Robot's chest has a storage place where there is ONE COIN for the arcade machine and that releases the balls and CUBE with the QUESTION MARK on it

I love getting carried away with speculation! 
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #1209 on: August 24, 2012, 06:03:24 PM »
Omg what happened with the coins & robots & balls and Pandoras box?? :lol: :lol:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1210 on: August 24, 2012, 06:15:32 PM »
WorldwarBeast:

Its too bad you have decided to leave. However, if you change your mind and stay, which would be nice, it should accompanied with the recognition that you dont get to make the rules.

Some of us have been coming for years, we learn to color between the lines and respect each other.

You have been belligerent toward BB fans that dont agree with you about Frank. It started from the first minute you posted. Cut the crap out!

Hopefully, you will realize that everyone here enjoys our camaraderie here and would love for you to hang and chill.
Please stay with us here. Your passion for Frank (the creepy bully that he is) is a nice addition to our conversation!

Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #1211 on: August 24, 2012, 06:28:48 PM »
Wait so what did Dan win?

I don't know if he won anything.  That was the only time I heard anyone say Dan won something.  Feeds had just come back on and it was the very first thing said almost.  I missed the convo leading up to it.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #1212 on: August 24, 2012, 06:34:53 PM »
WorldwarBeast:

Its too bad you have decided to leave. However, if you change your mind and stay, which would be nice, it should accompanied with the recognition that you dont get to make the rules.

Some of us have been coming for years, we learn to color between the lines and respect each other.

You have been belligerent toward BB fans that dont agree with you about Frank. It started from the first minute you posted. Cut the crap out!

Hopefully, you will realize that everyone here enjoys our camaraderie here and would love for you to hang and chill.
Please stay with us here. Your passion for Frank (the creepy bully that he is) is a nice addition to our conversation!

Well said, Albert. 

What I love most about RFF is that it isn't another Joker's where posters get bashed for having an opinion.  I get enough of that on a forum I go for professional reasons!   :lol: 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1213 on: August 24, 2012, 06:51:09 PM »
most likely we wont have noms till they get the backyard back and from what dan and britney have said they backyard needs a  crane and dumpster to clean it up! :lol:

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #1214 on: August 24, 2012, 07:01:56 PM »
I apologize if this come off wrong, but would it be out of place to ask that people not intentionally misspell the HG names?  I can't always follow this thread daily(and the live feeds have way too many posts for me to catch up), but it makes it impossible to read when I have to reread a sentence 3 or 4 times to figure out who/what is being talked about.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1215 on: August 24, 2012, 07:07:37 PM »
Since i do A LOT of the updating and I know i have horrible typing skills that's as good as it gets..

when i get a second or so i try and go back  to correct what i can but for the most part im going for the conversations, game talk, backstabbing and  all the good stuff that everyone wants to know.

im far from an 80 words per minute typist, none the least without errors

I do this for FREE and i try and do my best. Sorry if things are not clear enough for you..

I apologize if this come off wrong, but would it be out of place to ask that people not intentionally misspell the HG names?  I can't always follow this thread daily(and the live feeds have way too many posts for me to catch up), but it makes it impossible to read when I have to reread a sentence 3 or 4 times to figure out who/what is being talked about.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1216 on: August 24, 2012, 07:16:35 PM »

I'm not sure which thread you are talking about but if it is this one, people like to use their own names for a house guest, if you follow the posts for awhile, you will know who they mean. It's their free expression which is what we want here.

If you are talking about the live feed updates, it's immensely difficult to type without misspelling and we would rather have updates with misspelling than nothing,  KWIM? I could say more but I'll leave it at that.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1217 on: August 24, 2012, 07:26:09 PM »
If I was Ian, I think I would come clean with Frank, and explain why he did it, that he felt like Boogie and Frank never really made him feel like they were going to consider him as a F3. And I think that Frank might understand that it was game play and forgive him. I don't like the fact that people are talking about throwing him under the bus and if he come clean then the threat won't be there. JMO  :ghug:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1218 on: August 24, 2012, 07:35:57 PM »
:waves: House! Ian already said that to him.. he mumbled and jumbled around it but Frank said to Ian that he forgave him and that was that..

However with Jenn in the HOH frank said that he's not  trusting Ian and that  he thinks he might be playing him a bit. and that is why he told Ian if he used the Veto Ball he will put of Britney in  the empty chair.

I think it's too late for Ian to try and come clean on anything.. Both side will be upset with him and he might feel shunned and that hammock squeak would get a lot louder for all us updaters!

I do not believe anyone  in that house has any bad intentions for Ian what so ever but they all can see Ian is playing the game.

Ian took a risk playing both sides and being a mole.. lets see if he will be the only one in BB History not to get called out for it!

If I was Ian, I think I would come clean with Frank, and explain why he did it, that he felt like Boogie and Frank never really made him feel like they were going to consider him as a F3. And I think that Frank might understand that it was game play and forgive him. I don't like the fact that people are talking about throwing him under the bus and if he come clean then the threat won't be there. JMO  :ghug:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1219 on: August 24, 2012, 07:36:58 PM »

I really like Ian.

I can't help myself.  KWIM?    :lolmao:

:jam:
No MSG!

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #1220 on: August 24, 2012, 07:39:11 PM »

I'm not sure which thread you are talking about but if it is this one, people like to use their own names for a house guest, if you follow the posts for awhile, you will know who they mean. It's their free expression which is what we want here.

If you are talking about the live feed updates, it's immensely difficult to type without misspelling and we would rather have updates with misspelling than nothing,  KWIM? I could say more but I'll leave it at that.
I was referring to this thread, not the live feeds, I well understand the minor hiccups that happen transcribing the feeds.  I also understand people have their viewpoints and quirks, but I have skipped over many posts in here just cause I felt dyslexic reading the posts, and then I feel I am missing something.  Today is an exception for me, I normally don't have the time I find myself with today, so when I normally have 10-15 minutes to catch up, it's hard when one post takes me almost 10 minutes to figure out do to repeated mispelling of the same name.  I normally read very fast, so when I hit a mispelling, it is like a sprinter tripping, and to 'catch my balance' I reread the sentence slower.  (maybe a good explanation would be: like trying to understand Ashley when she is rambling, lol)

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1221 on: August 24, 2012, 07:48:50 PM »
:waves: House! Ian already said that to him.. he mumbled and jumbled around it but Frank said to Ian that he forgave him and that was that..

However with Jenn in the HOH frank said that he's not  trusting Ian and that  he thinks he might be playing him a bit. and that is why he told Ian if he used the Veto Ball he will put of Britney in  the empty chair.

I think it's too late for Ian to try and come clean on anything.. Both side will be upset with him and he might feel shunned and that hammock squeak would get a lot louder for all us updaters!

I do not believe anyone  in that house has any bad intentions for Ian what so ever but they all can see Ian is playing the game.

Ian took a risk playing both sides and being a mole.. lets see if he will be the only one in BB History not to get called out for it!

I know he knows it was a chance that he could get caught. It's the Mom and Grandma in me, he's my favorite and I just want to protect him   :lol3:  I would love to see Ian and Britney be the F2  :hrt:

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1222 on: August 24, 2012, 07:54:48 PM »
I'm sorry, but I hope Brit never makes it to final 2. I hope Dan wins veto and takes himself off than Ian saves Dani and than Brit or Shane go up. Can't stand her throwing Dan under the bus to Frank. I do like the Convo that Dan/Frank had, good.
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1223 on: August 24, 2012, 07:58:29 PM »
 :hello2:  first off Thanks for all the kind words... I missed you all...bad timing for me to take a 3 day free trial....i've seen more trivia today than i cared to see.   

Going to say it loud and clear   I  :hrt: Frank!!  Want him to final 2...poor judgement on his  wording i understand that i blame it on who he was with ,  but the tenacity that he has shown  to me is amazing..(Tenacity means to stick with something even when the going gets tough. Never give up. Never surrender! )  Frank has this as far as i can see.  I  :hrt: him as a player...i'm probably one of the oldest on this board older than dirt..lol, love BB watched them all, and i can't help but love this guy and tenacity fills the bill for the word i needed.  Love you guys!!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1224 on: August 24, 2012, 07:59:30 PM »
I was referring to this thread, not the live feeds, I well understand the minor hiccups that happen transcribing the feeds.  I also understand people have their viewpoints and quirks, but I have skipped over many posts in here just cause I felt dyslexic reading the posts, and then I feel I am missing something.  Today is an exception for me, I normally don't have the time I find myself with today, so when I normally have 10-15 minutes to catch up, it's hard when one post takes me almost 10 minutes to figure out do to repeated mispelling of the same name.  I normally read very fast, so when I hit a mispelling, it is like a sprinter tripping, and to 'catch my balance' I reread the sentence slower.  (maybe a good explanation would be: like trying to understand Ashley when she is rambling, lol)

I get you, but if you have trouble translating, PM me, I'll help you out. This is a true story. I once worked for someone who would PM me and made typos all the time. I am now immune to them. I can translate as I read and actually don't notice them. Keep working on your reading/interpreting skills, it will serve you well.  :)

Ashley was beyond comprehension at times.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.