Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271764 times)

Offline BigEStar85

• RFF Newbie
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2012, 07:05:16 PM »
Kara must go.

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2012, 07:45:04 PM »
To anyone who has the feeds, if you could answer this question I would be very grateful! Where is the flashbacks? Will they have that this year and if so when?
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2012, 08:46:06 PM »
Its on the superpass site..

I havent posted any relevant flashback times. they messed with the program an ou can only selt flashback in 5 minute intervals instead of right to the minute an the timing is off.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2012, 08:49:06 PM »
Its on the superpass site..

I havent posted any relevant flashback times. they messed with the program an ou can only selt flashback in 5 minute intervals instead of right to the minute an the timing is off.

Thanks Ugot. I didn't even know it was there. I will have to look for it.

Offline MagicDrop

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2012, 02:02:48 AM »
Whats the deal with Janelle and Brit "knowing" they are coming into the game at some point. Are they really going to position themselves to win without knowing if they are even coming into the game. They could be screwing themselves out of a chance for one of their people to win and thus giving up 100k

B TW sick of seeing old players. Can we just get a season with new players and thats it.

Offline MagicDrop

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2012, 02:16:12 AM »
So what do you think is the reason Brit won't talk about Lane. It was even hard for her to say "I don't want to talk about that situation." And the person she was talking to said "You don't want to disrecpect your husband."

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2012, 08:01:01 AM »
Whats the deal with Janelle and Brit "knowing" they are coming into the game at some point. Are they really going to position themselves to win without knowing if they are even coming into the game. They could be screwing themselves out of a chance for one of their people to win and thus giving up 100k

B TW sick of seeing old players. Can we just get a season with new players and thats it.

DITTO! and the vets are playing the game for themselves. who cares if dan is likeable in the end and vets have to be up against him. The newbies are playing the vets game and not their own and not one person spoke up to say "well hey Brit/Janie that would benefit you guys but not us." Not liking what this is turning into.  )-**
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2012, 10:10:08 AM »
My early impression:  Willie might be the one tolerable Hantz.  Good job, CBS....it only took you three tries.

I want Danielle GONE!  She is trying to be Britney 2.0 and, unfortunately for her, that isn't working out because the real deal is in the house.  I think she's irritating and catty and if she stays in the house, she'll be the drama queen who stirs up constant trouble and cries to the guys about how everyone is so mean to her. 

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2012, 10:20:00 AM »
Based on what I saw on BBAD last night, Britney and Janelle are so sure that the coaches will enter the "game" soon. That would make sense and to fit in the schedule with the low number of regular houseguests and to have the traditional one double eviction. The girls were trying to figure out with bobby pins and gummy bears in the HOH last night on which week that would take place. They think that once it happens, the coaches' prize will be thrown out the window. We shall see.

I think we are in for many crazy twists this summer. Just to screw the game up for everybody.

Offline MagicDrop

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2012, 01:09:11 PM »
Having the coaches enter the game will be very stupid. I don't see how this is going to go well. If the coaches enter their players will realize that that coaches screwed them this whole time and turn on them. Also since they have no alliances with other coaches players there will be no way to keep them in the house unless the HGs are as dumb as last years newbs.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2012, 02:25:56 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, to be continued...

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2012, 03:16:53 PM »
OK I have a few questions...LOL  Thanks in advance.  :<3

Why is/was Kara & Danielle such a threat?  Dan?

Same with Ian...so Ian is able to kick his head with his foot and knows BB history.

Jenn is flying so low on the radar--what is she up to?

Did Willie say he's interested "wink wink" in Ashley?

How friggin creepy was that when Boogie asked Kara to be his BD date?   :eww  Kara handled herself well.

No MSG!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2012, 08:53:57 PM »
reverse answers : Creepy!, musta missed it, who's jenn?  wikipedia is waiting on the stats for ian, flirt fest team tag with danielle and kara, You're very welcome!  :lolmao:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2012, 11:05:31 PM »
Having the coaches enter the game will be very stupid. I don't see how this is going to go well. If the coaches enter their players will realize that that coaches screwed them this whole time and turn on them. Also since they have no alliances with other coaches players there will be no way to keep them in the house unless the HGs are as dumb as last years newbs.

Maybe the twist is that at some point, the coaches can be nominated by the HOH, unless they have won the special "coaches power" that week.  Then, instead of a newbie being evicted, a coach would be, which would help with the timing and numbers???

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2012, 11:18:40 PM »
hi guys I'm brand new to big brother and I'm reading the live feed threads and may i ask.... what are the fish/fishies you guys are talking about??

please dont laugh at me i seriously would like to know  :groan:

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2012, 11:27:16 PM »
what are fish/fishies?!?! it keeps coming up in the live feed posts  :lol:

im a BB newbie  :groan:

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2012, 12:26:15 AM »
what are fish/fishies?!?! it keeps coming up in the live feed posts  :lol:

im a BB newbie  :groan:

A fish tank will appear on the live feeds when Big brother is telling the house guests something they don't want us to hear and they also appear when the house guests are talking about something they shouldn't be.

Welcome To BB :hearts:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 02:50:37 AM by Libra422 »

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2012, 04:17:42 AM »
Wow! I didn't know that Danielle was so unliked in the house. Her own teammate hates her. Also Janelle and Brit were talking about her before they fell asleep. Apparently she asks to many questions and doesn't pick up on social ques. Kara said she is catty and immature and she never shuts up. I think we have a new Kalia this season.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2012, 10:18:09 AM »
Wow! I didn't know that Danielle was so unliked in the house. Her own teammate hates her. Also Janelle and Brit were talking about her before they fell asleep. Apparently she asks to many questions and doesn't pick up on social ques. Kara said she is catty and immature and she never shuts up. I think we have a new Kalia this season.

I can't stand Danielle.  I actually had that thought last night....she's a Southern version of Kalia.  She's very catty and self-absorbed.  I actually watched the conversation that Brit is complaining about with her and Brit handled it much better than I would have.  Danielle was very pushy and rude and there's no way she wasn't picking up on Brits hints that she didn't want to talk about the Lane/Nick situation.  Brit came out and said at least once that she didn't really want to talk about any of that and Danielle completely ignored it and kept bulldozing on.  It was intentional, IMO.  She was trying to make Brit mad or upset her.  And all she's done so far is whine to the boys, bad-mouth all of the girls and guys, and she seems to be intentionally trying to create drama.  And, I promise, if she does manage to get a fight started, she'll have that shocked wide-eyed look and claim she didn't do anything and she can't believe everyone is so mean and blaming her.  She's very manipulative.  I hope they get rid of her soon. 

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2012, 01:42:39 PM »
Hey ugot good to see ya!!  :hearts:  LOL thanks for your response--remind me, have the last few seasons "first week" been this whacko?  Looking forward to weeks ahead--I see loads of explosions coming.  :popcorn:  Funny watching/reading about them talk game almost 24/7.

BBLite coming anytime soon?  SP sucks!      :jam:
No MSG!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2012, 03:20:40 PM »
 they are playing this much game cuz Willie is freaking HANTZ PARANOID and  110 % go and no looking back pedal to the metal type gamer no mater how calm is is trying to be.. it's seeping out from all ends.. :lol3:

Many of us are using this: http://junketdrawer.com/b3vviewer/index.html

in the private updaters thread i think i put the instructions

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,27542.msg775037.html#msg775037

Hey ugot good to see ya!!  :hearts:  LOL thanks for your response--remind me, have the last few seasons "first week" been this whacko?  Looking forward to weeks ahead--I see loads of explosions coming.  :popcorn:  Funny watching/reading about them talk game almost 24/7.

BBLite coming anytime soon?  SP sucks!      :jam:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2012, 06:55:13 PM »
HELLO :hello2: Everyone..great to be here..i am a dumbo and forgot my password...but..i..am...back..just..like..the ..vets..in..the..bb..house :lol3:..tons of  :ghug: to everyone..how..i got to get over there and donate to this WONDERFUL SITE..hi peaches..texaslady..ugot..and everyone else
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2012, 07:19:18 PM »
ok...is Grace going to have to be the only one in here..yet..again...this....year...talking..to..herself :hrt:

ok...tell me..tell ..me..who likes who, in the house..and i will tell you who i like..ok...you go first....laughing at my own self :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2012, 07:47:27 PM »
Dont make me scared to say HI to ya Grace! :lol3:  welcome back!!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2012, 07:54:09 PM »
ok..i just made a donation..[let me know if you got it,,cuz i didn't put my user name in there] if not i will re-do it.....ok..hate me or love me :hearts:, i hope.. it's love, first let me start my saying..happy birthday..boogie :res: :res: :res: :groan:..ok i got that out of my way..sorry, that will be the only nice thing i can say about the boogie man..he will have me  :keeta: a drinking allllllllllllllllllll season if he doesn't get out!..ok i know some like Frank..i kinda like Frank....but OMG!!!! why not get him out ..like now...willie is a snake in the survivor grass :lol3:..like brother...like..brother..i dion't like willie...lovin..Wil..with one L...i see brit is playing janie doll (:;)...and i don't know who i really like yet...but i got alot to say..i just hope i don't have to jump over the bb fence..yet..again...this..year :groan: to drag someone out :knuckles: