1. Who will come in last in the "fake" pit stop?
Sticky and Sam (yeah, I'm the only one who thinks that clearly
)2. Who will win and who should win the next leg?
Will: Paul/Steve , Should: Emilia/Lucy3. Do you think there wasn't enough Paris in this episode?
No I don't think there was enough, also would have seen better and prettied locations.
Paris has so many interesting places to have a challenge at, it's a shame they didn't use any of those. 4. How tough did driving those Cuban classic cars look?
Next to impossible really.
Kind of funny to watch although I really felt for the teams at some point.
They must have been exhausted from the long trip/race from Paris, so I can only imagine how stressful it must have been to be in those temperamentful old cars that seemed to have a mind of their own.
The Cubans didn't seem that surprised by it, they jumped up to help quite quickly. I'd love to go see Cuba, seems like such a fascinating place to me, and it was great seeing the Race go there! 5. What was/were the best moment(s) of leg 7?
1. Lucy and Emilia's comment that Paris delivered everything they had hoped for.. except for a cute French guy.
2. The cops secretly gloating though slightly terrified about the prospect of telling their wives where they had gone.
3. The French judge being very impressed by the perfectly made soufflé by one of the cops (Shane I think? I can never tell them apart
4. All the cartrouble everyone was having with those beautiful but stubborn cars. 6. Would you ever attempt a soufflé?
Yes, I've made them. They are delicious so very much worth the effort. Not always rising perfectly but even without that they taste great!! 7. Was it wrong for Joseph and Grace to steal James and Sarah's taxi? or is it part of the game?
Yeah just because it has happened before I don't think it's necessarily 'part of the game'.
There were plenty people around in that market, they could have just asked someone to call them another taxi.
May have taken a bit longer but it's a better thing to do than chuck someone else's belongings onto the street like that, for sure.
Just... no. 8. Would you party at the Tropicana Nightclub?
Definitely. 9. If Ross and Tarryn didn't save Lucy and Emilia, where do you think that extra non-elimination leg would have come?
No idea. *special (optional)* Construct your own question (not thread title) for next week's poll, using the promo for it if you want. The best one will be used in next week's question selections.
Who's going to be close, but no Cuban cigar (next week)?