Author Topic: Fave BB Season?  (Read 2702 times)

Offline survivorfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
Fave BB Season?
« on: July 06, 2012, 10:55:59 PM »
Just wanted to hear peoples opinions on their fave season(s) of Big Brother.

For me, I loved season 6(cause of Janelle,Howie,Kaysar) though ending sucked. All Stars(7) was great cause it brought back my faves from S6 and had other great people like Chill Town(though at the time, I hated Chill Town cause they were opposing the people I liked).
I'm watching S8 again right now cause it was another one of my faves.

10 was above average, 11 was only good cause of the winner, 12 was great(cause the alliance I wanted to win from day 1,made it to the end).

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Fave BB Season?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 11:51:06 PM »
I actually have the complete opposite opinion of season 6, survivorfan. :lol: I really, really liked Kaysar, but Janelle and Howie ruined that season for me. I didn't like most of the so-called "Nerd Herd" either, but for me, they were the lesser of two evils.  But to each their own. ;)

I thought All-Stars was amazing. That's probably my favorite overall. Chill Town's diary room phone calls to each other were my favorite part of ANY BB season. :hrt: Very pleased with Mike winning the whole thing.

Season 8 was great, as well. The nemesis twist was kinda meh, but America's Player was one of the greatest twists the show has ever come up with. I really wish they would bring Eric back and give him a chance to play the game on his own terms.

The other one I voted for was 12. I wish they hadn't ruined the Saboteur twist though! Just remember, the nominees for Week 1 were Annie and Rachel. If it's RACHEL getting voted out instead of Annie, then the Saboteur twist lives on, and we NEVER have to see Rachel again.
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

Offline survivorfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 12:28:46 PM »
WHY are people voting for S13? I HATED that season so much, but everyone here seems to love it.

S13 had potential to be my fave season, but it quickly went downhill(especially since all 4 of the partners who left, were all 4 of the new people I liked in the game). It's currently my 2nd least fave season(at least from BB6-now, since I really don't really remember 1-5 at all).

How do people like a season where 5 of the final 6 people were terrible, the final 3 sucked, the people who finished 2nd and 3rd were floater, and the winner was Rachel....

The first half of the season was average, but the double eviction episode killed the season

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 03:36:04 PM »
i say bb needs to go back to the bb3 format, loved it bk then... jason bb3 fav player of all time..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 05:46:33 PM »
Ack.  I accidentally voted for the Season We Shall Not Mention.   :groan:   :colors  I'm not all here today...OBVIOUSLY.  Oy.

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2012, 05:57:15 PM »
My favorite season was season 6.it was so awesome (except for the winner/runner up).
Sovereign 6 vs. Friendship was sooooo epic.
My favorites were  Janelle, Howie, Kaysar, and Rachel

Offline bbjag525

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2012, 06:07:09 PM »
My favorite season was BB8, I loved the whole enemies thing as well as the Americas players twist.  I also loved watching it because the chaos that Evel Dick brought into the house and I loved the fact that everyone tried so hard to get Evel Dick out of the house and no one succeeded.  It was almost like Evel Dick was this cockroach that just would not die.

BB4 I liked as well but not as much as I liked Season 8.  BB9 I thought was good in the sense that there was so much drama in the house but a lot of the people were just so annoying to me it was aggravating. 

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2012, 06:28:09 PM »
Oops...I was so annoyed with myself for choosing that unmentionable season that I forgot to mention my fave seasons.   ;)

Hands down Season 8 is my fave.  The drama between Dick and Daniele was so poignant, going from Daniele hating her father to telling him she loved him as he hung onto that key for eight grueling hours.  BB was so much more than a game to them, and it became compelling to watch.  I sure hope things are better between them now.

Seasons 10 and 11 are tied for 2nd place.  Loved Dan in BB10 and his incredibly smart play after his early alliance started getting evicted...and of course, there was Renny.  One of kind!  I'd love to see her return, just because she makes me laugh. 

Season 11 started off with a great cast, but sadly most of my faves were evicted early, like Casey and Braydon.  Best moment ever was Casey sitting by the pool in his banana suit, singing his anthem of embarrassment, "Man in a Banana Suit."  That stupid silly song still gets stuck in my head to this day!  I'd dozed off during the live feeds that night...backyard was quiet for a change, so off I went to Lala Land...that is until I was suddenly startled awake by the words, "I'm a man in a banana soooooooooot, man in a banana sooooooooooot."  Scared the bejeebers outta me!!!   :lol3:  And who didn't love watching Jeff and Jordan falling in love, especially when they themselves didn't even realize yet they were meant for each other?  Awwww....  :luvya: