Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: 極速前進 The Amazing Race (China) SPOILERS and LIVE SIGHTINGS  (Read 3548 times)

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: 極速前進 The Amazing Race (China) SPOILERS and LIVE SIGHTINGS
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2014, 12:17:04 AM »
I don't think the crew mind spoilers. Allan Wu himself posted a lot of spoilers on his Facebook too.

Here's picture on Allan's Instagram. A Chinese fan commented, "is this what Phil experienced in Ukraine that time?"

A challage in the US leg, what you're familiar with  :)

好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #51 on: Yesterday at 03:59:06 PM »
I found release contest poster here cr weibo

they start primer on Oct 17!
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Online dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #52 on: Yesterday at 09:17:01 PM »
Those are fun posters!
Are they done filming? How many Legs have they done? Will they be filming while the series airs?

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
Those are fun posters!
Are they done filming? How many Legs have they done? Will they be filming while the series airs?

They've filmed 4 legs out of 10. They'll still be filming by the time it airs.

Premiere Time: Oct 17th. It will air every Friday night (at 21:15, Beijing Time (GMT+8)).
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Hope we can watch live like we did before! :hearts:
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
Hope we can watch live like we did before! :hearts:

But there'll probably be no English version. Shenzhen is unlike ICS which is an English language channel. :(

I'll ask fans in Baidu forum if there's anyone willing to subtitle the show in English by then (or if there's any possibility to do so). Some fans there who founded a "subtitle group" have been doing very well in subtitling the American, Canadian and Australian version of TAR in Chinese. Hope they'd like to do a reverse job :)

ETA: Now it seems that the copyright is not a big deal... Then if all things go well, we fans here may upload the subtitled episodes unto Youtube and leave the link here, like what Topita did with the Dutch version of The Mole. :)
« Last Edit: Today at 09:20:59 AM by SuperTux »
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Online dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
I wish every TAR was like TAR Vietnam, uploading full HD episodes onto YouTube, no problem  :hoot:

Custom Search