Author Topic: BB14: Janelle Pierzina  (Read 21499 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BB14: Janelle Pierzina
« on: July 04, 2012, 02:41:21 PM »

Fan favorite Janelle Pierzina returns to BIG BROTHER for the third summer. She first competed on BIG BROTHER in Season 6, when she finished in third place, but she took home “America’s Favorite Player.” She also finished in third place of season 7, BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS. This very physical and competitive player sees returning as a mentor as a positive. According to Janelle she’s “good at keeping people together and getting people on my side… the coaching dynamic is perfect for my gameplay.” While this 32-year-old is returning as a mentor to play her own game, she hopes to make it past third place this time. Her strategy to do so: “try and keep my team together as much as possible and possibly pick up some other alliance members along the way.” You can be sure that her husband and baby girl home in Minnesota will be rooting for her this summer.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 01:40:54 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline hakushu8

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14: Janelle Pierzina
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 04:04:51 PM »
Why is this on page 2?!?! (:;) (:;) (:;)

I'm so happy she's back! I got wind of the spoilers that she was coming back, and so I watched the first episode and she's still the buxom blonde that we know and love.
Go go go Janey! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
just dance
~*~
I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 11:04:13 AM »
Big Brother - Janelle Returns

Meet Janelle, former Houseguest from season 6, who returns as a coach this season to play her own game for her own separate prize.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3HyZ_xFcEzg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3HyZ_xFcEzg</a>

« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 11:49:40 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 11:28:15 AM »
The second one works. :tup:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 11:42:49 AM »
working good!  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2012, 01:00:20 PM »
I think Janelle looks great after having her baby! She is still my favorite houseguest.  My home town is not far from hers. Minnesota winters make us all tough.  :hyper:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2012, 01:28:49 PM »
I love Janelle! She's my favorite player of all time. It burns me up that some of the HGs are ragging on her for being fake. She's the most un-fake player ... Well Ok, she did the crying routine when Howie got evicted and James brought her boxes of tissue and Will finally had to talk to her to get her to stop crying. She says she did it for drama but I never thought it was, I thought she was really that upset. For me, she's not fake but if she did do it for drama, she was one heck of an actress.  :lol:

Just thinking of Dan, he did something similar in his season so, he can be an actor too.  :lol3:

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2012, 06:16:30 PM »
jani use to b my all time fav bb player , but she has lost a fan here she is playing a realy dirty game this year and the way she is treating ppl behind there backs is not nice at all.  blahblah
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2012, 10:01:15 PM »
Tory!!!  :conf: :conf:

Janie has always been my favorite player EVER but this year she has changed and I'm not liking the change.  :'(

Offline phillyherb

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2012, 10:57:20 PM »
I agree, I don't know why she is acting like this now, I never really was a fan of hers, but the first week on BB14, I actually
started to appreciate her, that was as short-lived as Willie's temper.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2012, 12:21:50 AM »
Tory!!!  :conf: :conf:

Janie has always been my favorite player EVER but this year she has changed and I'm not liking the change.  :'(

TL  :hugs: I i was wondering what u were thinking about this season?? it is nutz......
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2012, 09:53:30 AM »
I can't say the season is off to a slow start. or been boring!  :lol3:

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2012, 01:23:38 PM »
I still love janelle.  She would have never turned to Booger were it not for brittany first conspiring behind her back.  Janelle was telling her everything and brittany was talking smack, about janie.  As far as her game and her talking about people..#1 that's bb, strike them, before they strike you #2 did, no one see season six?  Janie is the same person, she was not perfect then and she isn't now. 

Offline EllenHHHseducer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2012, 11:25:38 PM »
Hey PotatosPunkGirl,

That's Janelle's strategy to get along with the HOH. In season 6, it was different from this season. Howie, Janelle and Kaysar were very close friends. Kaysar won 1 HOH. Howie won 2 HOH. I think Janelle won 2 HOH. I don't remember exactly. Janelle won her first HOH with a vengeance on Jennifer for Kaysar's second eviction. The evicted house guest Kaysar was back to the BB house with 82% of the Americans' votes and was nominated by Jennifer in the same week. That's where the famous quote, "Bye bye bitches." comes from. Overall, Jenelle should've won season 6, but Maggie played a better game than her. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2012, 10:42:26 AM »
It's a shame that Brit turned against Janie,.paranoia set in for her. I don't think Janie has changed her mind one bit about Boggie. She didn't like him before and she doesn't like him now but she has to play the game as it is. Boogie was ridiculing her yesterday, saying she never plans beyond one play at a time. (paraphrasing) but he forgets that Janie plays chess extremely well.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2012, 09:08:02 PM »
@ellen, i guess because i have had the feeds for years  i saw janie on AS and she was the same to me that she is now..drinking, laughing,and besties with the gay guy.  she went off on the nerd heard more than once and talked crap about them, just got a great edit.  i am a HUGE  janelle fan, but she isnt sugar  n spice.

@TL totally agree!!

Offline EllenHHHseducer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2012, 11:06:59 AM »
On the all-star season, Janelle's best friend was Marcellus. For every season, there was a gay guy??!! :ghug: In general, Janelle didn't get along with the girls cus she is more attractive and athletic.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2012, 05:25:14 PM »
If Janelle goes out this week so does all the excitement of this season.  :dontgo

Offline EllenHHHseducer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2012, 07:40:41 PM »
Mrs. Meanie (Danielle) planned to backdoor Janni...  :duno:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2012, 11:54:08 AM »
To everyone who is sad Janelle is going home, look at who she is going home to.   :hrt: 

Offline Pretender

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2012, 09:05:29 PM »
She left with class.  I just hope all of the house guests were paying attention during that HoH competition... I thought it was telling about the alliances and state of the game.  I think some of them will soon realize getting rid of Janie was a mistake. 

Offline EllenHHHseducer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2012, 11:30:57 PM »
Getting rid of Janie is a big mistake...

Frank is the new Janielle... ****
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 11:45:01 PM by EllenHHHseducer »

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2012, 12:59:08 AM »
Getting rid of Janie is a big mistake...

Frank is the new Janielle... ****

??? That is only his second win at anything.  How does that make him the new Janelle?  I didn't really like Janelle, but she did win a LOT in her time.  Shane has won 3 Vetos and HOH, Danielle HOH and Veto

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2012, 01:48:07 PM »
Here you go, Albert...Janelle's interview with Rob Cesternino to tide you over...

One of the greatest Big Brother players of all-time as well as one of the all time fan favorites, Janelle Pierzina was evicted from the Big Brother house. On the morning after her eviction, Janelle spoke with Rob Cestenino about her time in the Big Brother 14 house.
While Janelle started the game as a coach, she found herself as a player in the game after last week’s big twist where America gave the coaches the opportunity to step into the game. When Danielle won HOH, it looked as though the coast was clear for Janelle, but after Mike Boogie spoke to Frank, he came up with a plan to get Janelle out of the house. With the Silent Six alliance formed, Danielle nominated Janelle at the the veto ceremony to backdoor her. Thursday night, Janelle was evicted from the Big Brother house with only Joe voting for her to stay.
Rob asked Janelle what she’s learned since being kicked out of the house and she said that she has not had any contact with the outside world yet. When asked for which player betrayed her the most, Janelle is clear that she feels like Britney double crossed her the worst. Janelle does not understand why her own players from her team like Wil and Ashley didn’t vote to keep her safe this week.
Janelle has no love lost for Mike Boogie and thinks that he has an issue of playing the Big Brother game with women. Janelle says that she never trusted Mike Boogie and would’ve put him up on the block if she (or one of her players) would’ve become the HOH this week. Janelle also said that she is rooting for Dan to win the game and thinks Dan will beat any other opponent in the final 2.

http://robhasawebsite.com/janelle-pierzina-interview-big-brother-14-evicted.html
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 09:51:08 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2012, 02:53:56 PM »
Jeff Schroeder interviews Janelle LIVE! In 7 Minutes http://connect.cbs.com/events/cmOyBvh
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!