Author Topic: BB14: Jodi Rollins  (Read 5571 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BB14: Jodi Rollins
« on: July 04, 2012, 02:02:50 PM »

Name: Jodi Rollins
Hometown: Englewood, Colo. (living in Calipatria, Calif.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, outdoorsy and opinionated.
Favorite Activities: Hiking, talking, writing, singing and laughing!
Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: The lack of privacy, missing my family, getting no sleep and eating slop would all be hard for me.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” I will let people underestimate me.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least:  I loved Brittney from Season 2. She was sweet and funny with an edge!
What are you afraid of: Snakes and roller coasters.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Running the LA marathon twice and marrying my hubby.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Live in the moment!!
What would you take into the house and why: A picture of my hubby, my iPod, a pen and a notepad.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I would try to stay grounded.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 11:51:39 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14: Jodi Rollins
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 01:28:26 PM »
Video!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/X1b5gArRrX8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/X1b5gArRrX8</a>

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 07:22:17 AM »
Eviction Interview 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4DUY03obn2o&amp;feature" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4DUY03obn2o&amp;feature</a>

it's got a little extra  bit of fun in the audio  :lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 02:57:21 PM »
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/07/big-brother-14s-jodi-rollins-im-upset-they-made-it-seem-like-there-was-still-hope.html

'Big Brother 14's' Jodi Rollins: 'I'm upset ... they made it seem like there was still hope'

Jodi Rollins was quite surprisingly sent home the first night in the "Big Brother 14"  house, which both she and Zap2it  think was kind of unfair. Plus, she just Friday (July 13) found out there's no chance she's going back in the house, despite thinking for a week there would be some twist that migtht bring her back.

"I'm upset now, actually. Not happy," says Jodi. "They made it seem like there was still hope, so I just kind of found out that there wasn't. So I'm kind of upset. [I thought] maybe there'd be a twist that I could go back in the house, so that doesn't seem to be happening and I just found that out."

We had to ask if Jodi feels like it was a waste of her time, since she went through the whole process and only spent a few hours in the house. But she says it wasn't a waste.

"I don't feel like it was a waste of my time because it was neat to actually be in the house. I've watched since Season 1, it was a dream come true. I was excited, so it wasn't a waste. But it's a big disappointment," says Jodi.

"I have a theory as to why I'm not in the house ... older people never win this game and black women never win this game and I'm an older black woman," Jodi continues. "I'm not saying anybody's racist at all. When it comes to money, you have to make a decision based on what you think people will do. If you're looking at who's going to win the game, I'm not who you'd want. In this case, I think [Dan] didn't choose me for those reasons"

So any bitterness towards Dan?

"No, I'm not bitter at all towards him. I'm disappointed. He made the wrong decision, but no, not bitter to him at all," says Jodi. "But I knew he didn't believe in me from the get-go. I was last chosen, so... that didn't feel good either."

Even though her time was short in the house, we were curious who Jodi thinks are the strongest and weakest players in the game.

"Definitely Shane [is the strongest], I feel like he could be a force to be reckoned with," says Jodi. "Frank, because I'm suspicious of Frank, still waters run deep. He didn't give off a lot of information. I think those are the main two."

"[The weakest] are actually, the girls on my team. Kara is really sweet, but she 'had to pee and had to sit down and felt faint and felt tired and needed a cigarette and it's like - this is the BIg Brother house. So I think she's definitely one of the weaker ones."

"Big Brother 14" airs Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday nights on CBS. Don't forget to sign up for the live feeds  if you want to stay up to date on the latest.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 09:38:16 AM »
For what it's worth, Jodi has been tweeting about having a big announcement after BB is over.

Jodi BB 14 ‏@jodisbox
I still have a Super Secret announcement to make! Can't tell til BB is over....
8:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time - 16 Sep 12

Other tweets make it clear she isn't talking about BB 15 or 16.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2012, 07:11:16 PM »
I hope it is something really good for her! :)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2012, 03:51:57 PM »

It turned out to be that she will have a weekly 90 minute internet talk show about reality TV shows. She sounds excited about it.

From her Facebook page:

MY SUPER SECRET ANNOUNCEMENT: I have been offered my very own Blog Talk Radio Show!!! It's called "JODI'S BOX OF REALITY!!" It airs every Tuesday at Noon for 90 minutes LIVE!! We will talk about pop culture and my favorite reality shows! You can call in and voice your opinions too! I wanna hear them!! The Show Starts THIS Tuesday September 25th. You can listen online live, call in and listen through your phone live or click a posted link and listen to recorded version whenever you want to!!! Thank you in advance and I hope you like the show!! It is part of the same family of shows that Michelle Costa is on from BB10!! MORE DETAILS TO COME AS TO WHERE YOU CAN TUNE IN! I love reality shows!!!

She states elsewhere that the show will be at Noon Pacific Time.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2012, 04:16:00 PM »
She got asked to be a host for the Rad Reality show Podcast. that is the  main show's name.

They have several different reality peeps that do shows/segments for them thru the week

It turned out to be that she will have a weekly 90 minute internet talk show about reality TV shows. She sounds excited about it.

From her Facebook page:

MY SUPER SECRET ANNOUNCEMENT: I have been offered my very own Blog Talk Radio Show!!! It's called "JODI'S BOX OF REALITY!!" It airs every Tuesday at Noon for 90 minutes LIVE!! We will talk about pop culture and my favorite reality shows! You can call in and voice your opinions too! I wanna hear them!! The Show Starts THIS Tuesday September 25th. You can listen online live, call in and listen through your phone live or click a posted link and listen to recorded version whenever you want to!!! Thank you in advance and I hope you like the show!! It is part of the same family of shows that Michelle Costa is on from BB10!! MORE DETAILS TO COME AS TO WHERE YOU CAN TUNE IN! I love reality shows!!!

She states elsewhere that the show will be at Noon Pacific Time.

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2012, 05:00:04 PM »
Good for Jodi!  :hoot:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.