Author Topic: BB14: Danielle Murphree  (Read 23793 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BB14: Danielle Murphree
« on: July 04, 2012, 01:44:02 PM »

Name: Danielle Murphree
Hometown: Grant, Ala. (living in Tuscaloosa, Ala.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Loving, outgoing and passionate.
Favorite Activities: I love to dance. I could do that all day, everyday. I love photography, scrapbooking, working out and swimming. Anything that keeps me active.
Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Being cut off from the outside world and not being able to listen to music or take pictures.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” To be considered someone that isn't a threat and someone that doesn't seem very smart. The people that are a threat are usually eliminated first.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I love Jordan and I can't stand Rachel. Rachel is beyond annoying and fake with her whining and backstabbing. Jordan seemed honest, down to earth and fun.
What are you afraid of: I am terrified of snakes, dying young, heights and never finding my true love.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Finally graduating Nursing school and passing my NCLEX on the first try.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… love everything as if you were about to lose it.
What would you take into the house and why: My camera because I love taking pictures; my iPad so I can play games and listen to my music; and my cell phone because I’m a chatterbug and love talking to people.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Be a happy camper. I guess I would deal with the new challenges that I faced with fame, but I wouldn't hate it. I wouldn't mind being famous.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 11:18:58 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14: Danielle Murphree
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 11:46:13 AM »
Video!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/m2qfak7k59s" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/m2qfak7k59s</a>

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 09:28:54 AM »
OMG she talked so much in her Superpass interview I think she's gonna give Kalia :kal a run for her money on CHATTER TITLE :lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 10:02:01 PM »
Exclusive: Danielle Murphree’s Ex BFF Tells All!

Exclusive: Danielle Murphree’s Ex BFF Tells All!
by Joanna on August 11, 2012 in Big Brother 14

Danielle Murphree of Big Brother 14 is a liar. This is not an opinion; this is fact. We have watched her spin the story of how she is a kindergarten teacher when she is really a nurse. She has no shame with this lie. She doesn’t try to avoid it, in fact she hunts opportunities to bring up her fictitious life and discusses it in such creepy detail as if she has a hunger inside of her that only lying will satisfy.

You know what? Every time Danielle talks I find myself wondering if anything she says is true. Then I think “Well she’s on television. She wouldn’t lie about real life things because people will know and it would be humiliating.” But oh…my logic has been my downfall.

Enter Rainbow Brite. No, not the awesome 80’s character we all know and love. Rainbow Brite is the name I have given to my new best friend. She is a former best friend of Danielle’s and she has contacted us over here to get some angst off of her shoulders. Rainbow Brite wishes to remain anonymous, only because she has seen what us freaky Big Brother fans can be like and does not wish to be bombarded with tweets and the like from us. Which I can understand. She also doesn’t want to be publicly associated with Danielle. Which I can also understand. All I can say is she provided proof and I have never lied to you fair readers, so decide for yourselves.

First, RB says that Danielle and her were best friends for awhile “until her ridiculous drama and the realization of her lies clicked.” Apparently Danielle is known for telling the same lies over and over again and her lies are like a spiral staircase. According to RB, “if you would call her out on a lie, she would have another lie as an excuse for why she lied. It was very bizarre.”

Don’t miss a second on the Big Brother 14 Live Feeds! – start your free 3-day trial by subscribing today!

For example, RB says that Danielle likes to say that she was in a bad car wreck with a friend of hers and that friend died. RB says the truth is that a girl Danielle once cheered with died in a car accident, but Danielle was not involved at all. When confronted by RB Danielle changed her story to say “Ok so she wasn’t in the car with me but I was in a car accident that same day.” Yet, RB states Danielle’s car never had a scratch on it.

RB also tells about how Danielle likes to say she was once an alcoholic. RB says not so. Danielle apparently didn’t even drink, but she would walk around with a can of Diet Mountain Dew, which she said she put vodka in so she could pretend to be drunk and take advantage of drunk boys. Allegedly. Oh RB! Tell us more!

She never had a broken back. She never had renal failure. But these are all things RB has heard her tell people. I’m personally guessing she never battled with anorexia like she stated on the feeds the other night.

RB continues that Danielle has also tried to convince people that she had throat cancer. Now, RB is clever. She asked Danielle why her hair hadn’t fallen out from chemotherapy. Danielle said, “”It’s a special kind of chemo where that doesn’t happen.” This is like Christmas in August!

Don’t miss a second on the Big Brother 14 Live Feeds! – start your free 3-day trial by subscribing today!

RB almost lost me when she started saying how Danielle thinks every guy loves her – I mean come on… that was obvious from the moment she plopped onto our feeds – but then she told me, and I quote, “She did, however , this is juicy, date Taylor Fortenberry (Reader tipped us to this Deadspin story on Fortenberry) from the show ‘Love Games’ on Oxygen. He is a great guy I really like him and yes he is a pretty attractive guy, but he has a lot of his own issues of crazy. They dated before he went on that show. That’s her last, and frankly only, known boyfriend.” I have no idea who Taylor Fortenberry is, but I’m thinking him being on a reality show is what made Danielle desperate to be on a reality show. RB says this was not Danielle’s first try. She once sent in a tape to be on ‘The Real World.” RB does say that guys sometimes like Danielle because she is a nice girl, but after a short period of time she starts relying on them for everything and “drives them up a wall.” Allegedly Allegedly!

We’re so not done here. You still with me? Of course you are. This is like finding a $20 bill on the side of the road. This is my favorite. Ready? Danielle’s parents are not abusive. Now, RB states that her and Danielle were best friends and she knows everything about her. And she didn’t seem to even know Danielle had discussed this on the feeds. She said, “At some point she’ll probably discuss her abusive parents” and then proceeded to say that it wasn’t true. Another of Danielle’s favorite lies. Also RB wanted me to mention that Danielle only has one sibling, a brother, but she likes to make up other siblings.

There were other little bits and odds and ends, plus one really great story that Rainbow Brite retracted because it would be too obvious who told it, but this was the overall gist of what I learned about Danielle today. I said “allegedly” a lot throughout this article because I don’t know much about libel and what not, but I want to be clear that this all came from a reliable and proven source, but it did come from a source and not directly from IHateBigBrother and we are not responsible for doing anything other than relating what we have been told. If anyone one else wants to share some juicy bits feel free to contact us. And seriously get the feeds because Danielle can’t keep all of this up for much longer and you won’t want to miss the breakdown! Now I’m going outside to smoke a nice long cigarette.

BONUS: Danielle’s Ex BFF also tipped us off to her Facebook page linked here: https://www.facebook.com/danielle.alexis23

http://www.ihatebigbrother.com/exclusive-danielle-murphrees-ex-bff-tells-all/

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 07:49:57 AM »
Wowsa! There is a lot here to ponder. I have heard her lie from time to time with my own ears but not like this! I will take this with a grain of salt.  :o
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 08:50:00 AM »
There's not a mention of her being a Nurse of her FB page.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2012, 06:37:46 PM »
There's not a mention of her being a Nurse of her FB page.

I don't get why she doesn't want anyone to know. ???

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2012, 09:36:17 PM »
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/iq032s

https://fr.twitter.com/stark3923/status/234534808238309376

@MeMo07 you can privately add to this?... Danielle Murphree is a liar! Enclosed is a long list of her lies. Lets start with the fact she said she is a RN = a charge nurse and that doctors rely on her for prescription advice and that she herself can write prescriptions. According to Alabama nurse Lic board. Dani is a LPN NOT a RN. According to a classmate Dani flunked out of RN nursing program. Dani earned her LPN Oc 14, 2011 and works at Glen Haven which is a nursing home.

Dani told stories about being a youth ambassador to China, a professional dancer, a model, jeweler, said she was kidnapped by gypsies in France, in addition to her supposedly being anorexic, an alcoholic and coming from an abusive household.

She admitted to Wil that the sister that she keeps referring to isn’t her real sister, but her god-sister, when just last week someone had made a remark about them looking alike while looking at her HoH pictures and she played along with it at the time.

Dani has a brother and no sister.

And what about Trey Gorman her supposed boyfriend outside the house? FACT: just days after Dani said they dated, Trey on Twitter said that he’s never been involved with Dani and that she’s nuts! Trey has a GF see his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/trey.gorman

Dani said she told her parents she was kidnapped before coming on the BB show.

She’s begging Shane to ‘mount her’, telling everyone she’s a traveling nurse, speaks Chinese, is a model, an acrobat, is one step away from being a doctor, has abusive and alcoholic parents, has a sister, can’t drink ‘dark liquids’ due to kidney problems but will guzzle wine, She is working on three degrees, Dani has said on the feeds she is a cashier, latin dancer, nurse, model, actress.

Dani on the live feeds states she had a broken back, renal failure, parents are abusive, Former Summertime Anorexic. IBS Sufferer. Miss Alabama Contestant. Nurse Genius. Endurance Beast.

Dani former roommate says Dani thinks every guy she meets is in love with her and that Dani is needy and clingy to men.

Links:
http://www.ihatebigbrother.com/exclusive-danielle-murphrees-ex-bff-tells-all/#comment-11950
https://www.facebook.com/danielle.alexis23
https://www.facebook.com/trey.gorman
https://www.abn.alabama.gov/abnonline/License_LookUpInfo.aspx

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2012, 09:41:20 PM »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2012, 01:25:36 PM »
It's a wonder she can get out of bed with everything that has happened to her!  :oh

Seriously, I don't know why she says these things, it must be hard to remember it all. She's a beautiful girl, she can speak well. she's intelligent.  She's a very needy person and it's sad because it's so unnecessary.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2012, 04:10:33 PM »
I agree!

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2012, 06:39:39 PM »
Wow!! If this is all true Dani is one sick girl. Narcissistic to the core.  :iok

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2012, 11:33:18 AM »
Good Lord, now Jenn is pumping up Danielle's ego with BS about Shane calling her his girlfriend. Jenn is even telling her to go kiss Shane. I bet that would go over well.....NOT!!  ;no Danielle is a female hater too. She is talking about Brit horribly. I really dislike Danielle.  :pull I think she feels extremely threatened when a pretty woman is by her.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2012, 12:31:23 PM »
Good Lord, now Jenn is pumping up Danielle's ego with BS about Shane calling her his girlfriend. Jenn is even telling her to go kiss Shane. I bet that would go over well.....NOT!!  ;no Danielle is a female hater too. She is talking about Brit horribly. I really dislike Danielle.  :pull I think she feels extremely threatened when a pretty woman is by her.

She did say that Ashley was "jealous" of her.  Maybe she's not a woman hater, just flat out clueless.  :crazy:
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2012, 06:15:07 PM »
If other things I have read about Danielle's lying are true, she is NOT a very nice girl.  I find it beyond horrible to say that you have bad abusive parents if they are not. I can not imagine anything more hurtful. As far as any of the other girls being jealous of her, I just don't see it.  :duno:

Offline cyninbend

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2012, 09:37:54 AM »
I've heard so many of these lies but was clueless they were not true until: Jani visited Dani's HOH room to say that the stories Dani reportedly heard were untrue (Jani thought Dani would try to save her if she only knew this) but if she were leaving, she was not nad at Dani, even giving her a hug.  And later Jani said if she were leaving, she be happy to leave her (designer) dresses for Dani to wear, if she liked, and she could get them back on finale night.  These turned into long tearful stories of how mean Jani was to her, how she threatened her, bullied her, tried to bribe her with dresses that she could borrow only if Jani were able to stay...  With each retelling, the storry got more and more awful, frightening, and simply the opposite of how Jani really behaves on BB!!  Jani knows this is a game, tries to make friends with everyone, and if she fails, she'd never bully or threaten anyone in secret--she'd call then out downstairs where everyone could see and hear the conflict and know why it happened.  Sad thing is that the 1st time players in the house were prohibited by production from watching Jani's seasons of the show while in sequester.  Her reputation with them was perhaps forever tarnished?

Dani also lied to Dan one night, trying to make a Nurse Peactitioner the equal of a doctor...repearing that phrase over and over...  Hw jnew differently, having been to college, therefore knowing how difficult pre-med majors are to complete with the straight A's required for admittance to medical school, another 3 years of study beyond the 4 year bachelor's degree pre-med.  And don't forget the 2 to 3 years or more for residency, internship, fellowships, specialties and more...  Same as a bachelors degree in nursing plus the Nurse Practitioner program...  And Dani is missing the biggest part, the RN degree!   I don't know if an LPN is Alabama's version of the LVN (Licensed Vocational Nurse) degrees granted out West, but they are just one year programs at a Community College.  She could not have earned such a degree in a University such as U of A out West--they only offer the 4 year Registered Nurse (R.N.) degrees.  There used to be L.P.N.s here (Licensed Professional Nurses), but this was a 6 month program to basically become a Nurse's Aid, who cannot dispense meds.  Within nursing, it's fairly easy to graduate one program and move up and begin to work on a higher level. (After Community College, many L.V.N.s continue to work for their R.N. Associates degrees, and 2 year Associates Degree R.N.s transfer to a University nursing school to earn their Bachelor Degrees, The increased pay is very good...)  Not that the subject matter is easy--it's rigorous and exhausting to complete any level.  But she may have moved on and completed another level?  The lying about having 3 degrees (there are only Community College 2 year Associates degrees to become a Registered Nurse, or the 4 year degrees from the University to get a Bachelor of Nursing degree, a higher level of Registered Nurse who could become a Nurse Practitioner, or complete other prerequisites to apply to med school....  I hope I wasn't too confusing, but every woman and one guy in my family are nurses of some sort, except me..... :duno:

Another crazy lie Dani tells is when she purports to relay a conversation she had with one person to another.  As in the Jani story, she'll assert a crazy jealousy, or in the game, just try to turn one person against another.  Today her target was Frank, who can be annoying.  But just a day or 2 ago she was ridiculing Jani for the things she supposedly said about Frank--I never heard these mysekf....  But some things Dani said I heard Jani say a lot.  However, when Dani started to supposedly repeat the things Frank said to her, they took a menacing or threatening tome that was not there when Frank said them....  He stated he'd feel like he didn't get far enough is he went out 7th, because it seemed so far away from winning while 4th or 5th seemed so much better.  But in Dani's retelling there was language about Frank deserving to go further (more than other players...)  What he said was "after he worked so hard trying out and stuff for 3 years"  not the stuff about deserving more than others...  He spoke personally, trying to get her to relate, and maybe sympathize, change her vote...  When Dani starts using that threatening or bullying crap when quoting another, it's a great tell that she has started to embellish her story.

Another tell is when Southern slang or nicknames become some of the reported quotes.  Tonight, in her retell of her conversation with Frank, suddenly he was calling Shane "Captain America" derisively.  I went back to flashback (does dani know this exists yet?) and this nickname never came up in the earlier talk!   Pathological lying...I seem to see it everywhere this summer!   We need psychologists in the chats to explain what these things mean for our games!  Sorry I wrote a treatise....

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2012, 09:15:06 PM »
cyninbend: I totally agree with you about her manufacturing simple conversations into threats and bullying. I updated the conversation Janelle had with Dani when Janie went to the HOH to congratulate her on winning. There wasn't a mean word said but afterwards it was exactly as you describe it. Janie was mean and threatening to her. Totally untrue. I think it led to Janie being evicted.

The nursing and degrees are obviously hard to believe, she's only 23. What I've noticed is a lack of interest or any urge to help when someone needs it. She seems to dispassionate.

I also think you have made an excellent case about her education or lack of it. We'll know the truth one of these days.

Welcome to RFF, I hope you continue to post. :)

:welcome: :ty4posting :welcome:

Offline cyninbend

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2012, 12:09:14 AM »
Texas Lady, TY so much for the kind welcome!  :)

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2012, 10:57:38 AM »
That girl lies constantly...and for no good reason.  Someone is constantly being mean to her or threatening her or some stupid thing.  She whines and cries about Shane and how badly he treats her, and then calls him a d*ck to his face...twice in 10 seconds.  The past two days have been the absolute worst starting with a full day of pageant poses in the mirror, followed by digging a crater in her forehead, which production seems to love showing us, followed by a meltdown in the hammock around 2:30 a.m. BBTime early this morning.  "Shane's a douche...Trey means something to me...it hurts me to think Trey is watching me have a showmance."   blahblah   :crazy:

When I hear her complain about Shane's supposed meanness, I just want to get sick.  He's explained it a dozen times he's not comfortable being affectionate in front of all the cameras.  How is that being mean?  I remember all too well how respectful Jeff was of Jordan's discomfort, and Shane IMO deserves the same consideration. 

Can't believe she's somehow in the best position to go to the Final 2.   :gaah:  :gaah:  :gaah: 

Offline cyninbend

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2012, 12:27:13 AM »
 :groan:   Too true LOL  And she was pouting up a storm after tonight's show!   Standing around glaring at everyone.  It was the oddest thing.   Tonight on BBAD too.   Like a petulant little girl....

But if you think of the people who have been final 2 but come in 2d place...and we have to hope Dan would be with her, not Jenn (my reasoning is that Shane can't seem to answer a single question right in the comps that aren't physical, so he probably won't be in the position to choose, only to be chosen, and he'll be out according to everyone's talk: Jenn is easier to win against, Dan and Ian likelier to beat Dani, not Shane, so Shane would be sent home?)....then consider Dani in the class of whining and crying and kicking her feet in a temper tantrum---Ivette, or lying just because BB says it's OK---Natalie, or hang onto coattails even tho you have potential to win things yourself---Porsche,  or showmance queen---Erika.... I could probably go on if I had Ian's memory, but I don't...;)

I don't think 2d place has ever been the place to find kick azz players ending up.  It's for those who play so bad that winners think they can win against them easily.   I recognize there are exceptions like Dani Donato.   But they are unusual.   Let's cross our fingers Dani doesn't start a huge winning streak but continues to cry and pout and waste her energy making up fantasies!

Offline cyninbend

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2012, 11:51:14 PM »
I was thinking....maybe the reason Danielle made up the story about being a kindergarten teacher was so she'd be free to expound on the nurse fantasy in the house.  If she is only a nurse's aide, (LPN), then that's what BB would say.  But she's free to exaggerate it right up to nurse practitioner/almost a doctor by first putting out the teacher story.  It worked.

Today she has a new story--one I hope she made up!  She told Dan this afternoon that she has fake boobs her godparents paid for, and has developed scar tissue or masses in one or both sides.  But she explicitly said it was not malignant when he asked....then told him that if she were not in the BB house right now, she'd be having chemotherapy!  Which of course you'd only need if it were malignant (cancerous)....So of course we hope she made this one up.  After all, SPOILER ALERT!!   )-** )-** )-** please stop reading if you want today's activities to be a surprise on the show Wednesday?   She needs help yo stay in the house this week...this could be her ploy to get it...?.....I'll leave it at that?  I tried to bury any info in all this type so I don't ruin Wednesday's show for anyone without feeds.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2012, 10:58:01 AM »
Pics of Danielle from a Facebook link  for 256 Studio which she has talked about thru the season

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150874218219108&set=a.10150871353834108.473199.9946509107&type=1&theater

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2012, 09:24:26 PM »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2012, 09:49:33 PM »
She should have taken this down but I suppose she didn't think about it before she left.  :(  She is going to be shocked when she gets out of the house.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2012, 01:13:47 PM »
It's really ticking me off, watching the cruel way Danielle is behaving towards Ian. It's a GAME!!!  She is so quick to be to a victim but seems to have no problem being the victimizer.  :dick Big Brother don't you have a padded room you can lock her in until finale night??  I think she is going on tilt, mentally and may become dangerous.  :crazy