Author Topic: BB14: Willie Hantz  (Read 21548 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BB14: Willie Hantz
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2012, 12:24:28 AM »
7/20/12 Willie Expelled from the game

Willie loses it after coaches challenge ALL FEEDS 3:35 PM PT -BBTime

Cams 1 and 2  11:30 pm EST 8:30 PT Janie says willie crunched up pork rinds and threw it at her.. kicked in the door  on the DR

boogie said he head butted joe 4 times and was taken out by production

Cams 1 and 2 Ian recaps  the day that Willie gets expelled from the BB14 house 7/20/12- 9:10pm PT ...7/21/12 12:10 EST 

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2012, 12:27:11 AM »
Brandon Hantz speaks out on behalf of his Uncle Willie

Webcam video from Jul 21, 2012 12:14:03 AM TEAM HANTZ FOR LIFE!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/29t4LSpHGzg&amp;feature" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/29t4LSpHGzg&amp;feature</a>

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2012, 03:14:10 AM »
Brandon posted on Twitter that he spoke with Willie by phone and said Willie is in good spirits.  You can read his tweets at @brandonhantz

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2012, 09:06:10 AM »
I'm hoping with Willie's expulsion from BB that this is a sign that we will never see a Hantz on TV ever again. The Hantz family is a bunch of losers. CBS, let it go....move on and no more Hantz.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2012, 06:12:59 PM »
sry will i have to disagree. i realy liked willie and he was getting the shaft from to many ppl frank was telling lies about him jani was telling lies bogge more lies and the top it off with joe who i can't stand. i have lost al respect for jennells game play , she and 90% of the house r play a realy dirty game.. (:;) (:;) :knuckles: :knuckles:
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline phillyherb

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2012, 10:49:46 PM »
sry will i have to disagree. i realy liked willie and he was getting the shaft from to many ppl frank was telling lies about him jani was telling lies bogge more lies and the top it off with joe who i can't stand. i have lost al respect for jennells game play , she and 90% of the house r play a realy dirty game.. (:;) (:;) :knuckles: :knuckles:
I agree with you about Jennell, she really is a back stabbing *#?/!!, she is hooking up with Boogie and that is going to be a big mistake for her and her team.  Play with the devil and you will get burned.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2012, 12:23:46 AM »
I agree with you about Jennell, she really is a back stabbing *#?/!!, she is hooking up with Boogie and that is going to be a big mistake for her and her team.  Play with the devil and you will get burned.
SO TRUE PHILL...
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2012, 05:21:09 PM »
Brandon, Russell and Shawn Hantz videotaped a phone interview with Willie about what REALLY happened!

"Whatcha gonna do with those dukes, Joe?"   :lolmao:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IkwwOVeLBsk&amp;feature=plcp" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IkwwOVeLBsk&amp;feature=plcp</a>
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 05:25:18 PM by Paisley »

Offline kingslothy

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2012, 10:21:02 PM »
Is there really a bigger family of douchebags on reality TV?

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2012, 12:07:22 AM »
Is there really a bigger family of douchebags on reality TV?

Are we forgetting about the Kardashians? ???

Meh, they're not really douchebags... just really, really annoying.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 12:35:49 AM by Mug Costanza »
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2012, 07:30:20 AM »
I am sure we will hear more from Willie as time goes on. CBS's editing had major holes in it

Offline MCPorche

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2012, 11:15:54 AM »
I am sure we will hear more from Willie as time goes on. CBS's editing had major holes in it

yeah...like what exactly happened to make him SO unliked in the house.

Last we saw, he told the houseguests that he thought the coaches were going to get back into the game, he nominated two players (one of whom he told was safe) and got into an argument with the houseguest who was nominated that he had told was safe.

I don't see where it got to the point where the other members of his team had to distance themself from him, or him being so dispised by everyone...

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2012, 11:36:35 AM »

yeah...like what exactly happened to make him SO unliked in the house.

Last we saw, he told the houseguests that he thought the coaches were going to get back into the game, he nominated two players (one of whom he told was safe) and got into an argument with the houseguest who was nominated that he had told was safe.

I don't see where it got to the point where the other members of his team had to distance themself from him, or him being so dispised by everyone...

Hear hear!  Every time I hear someone in the house talk about what turned them against Willie, it doesn't make sense.  But in the end, they always boil it down to Janelle turning against Willie that changed the tide. 

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2012, 01:54:15 PM »

Last we saw, he told the houseguests that he thought the coaches were going to get back into the game

Britney started all that, she was a pretty terrible coach for him really.

For some reason some people seem to have an almost violent hatred of anyone called Hantz.  I don't think it started with Russell as he won a popular vote twice in Survivor.  My theory is that some people are just really annoyed that the rest of his family are getting on programs because they are related to Russell.  I can kind of understand that annoyance, though I think they should put their hatred on the producers than the Hantz people as they are just taking the opportunities given to them.  Within the shows themselves people are probably wary of them as Russell was really successful and even Brandon nearly got to the final of Survivor.  But as gameplayers I really think Russell is by far the best of those three so other competitors I think overrated the threat in the game of Willie.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2012, 01:58:42 PM »
WILLIE HANTZ
'Big Brother' Villain
ARRESTED

"Big Brother" villain Willie Hantz was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving this morning ... just DAYS after he was kicked out of the "BB" house for attacking one of his co-stars.

According to law enforcement, Hantz was arrested in Lafayette Parish, Louisiana at 2:07 AM for OWI -- operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Hantz is from Louisiana.

Hantz was kicked out of the BB house on July 20 after attempting to headbutt Joe during a heated exchange.

In his mug shot, 34-year-old Hantz is still sporting the mohawk haircut he gave himself while inside the "Big Brother" house.

Hantz is the younger brother of "Survivor" villain Russell Hantz.

Hantz is still in custody.

Story developing ...

11:17 AM PT -- The Lafayette City Police Department tells TMZ .. cops initially received a call about a fight in a parking lot near a bunch of bars.

When cops arrived, there was no fight ... but there WAS a big crowd. Cops tried to clear the scene ... when they noticed a yellow 2012 Camaro driving toward the back of the parking lot when everybody else was exiting.

Cops say they approached the vehicle ... but before they could get there, Willie swung open the door and started to run. After a "very short pursuit" ... Hantz was apprehended and arrested for OWI.

We're told Hantz refused a breathalyzer and a blood test to determine if he was over the legal limit.   

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/26/willie-hantz-big-brother-arrested/

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2012, 03:05:20 PM »
I can't help but feel bad for Willie. I think the whole house turning on him could not have been easy. Some of the coaches have really developed a nasty way of playing this game.  The show is not as exciting since he left. Joe is a soft man and found out quickly what happens when you bait a real man.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2012, 03:07:48 PM »
I feel a little sorry for him, he has a problem and he needs help and I hope he gets it. The BB experience was not good for him.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2012, 03:59:15 PM »
Another TMZ update on Willie. :lol3: guess they know where the fan base is!!

1:40 PM PT -- Willie has been released from custody on $750 bond.

Willie's brother, Russell, has since tweeted a CONGRATULATORY message to Willie ... writing, "Youre not famous until you have a mug shot congrats Willie @HantzBB lol"

11:17 AM PT -- The Lafayette City Police Department tells TMZ .. cops initially received a call about a fight in a parking lot near a bunch of bars.

When cops arrived, there was no fight ... but there WAS a big crowd. Cops tried to clear the scene ... when they noticed a yellow 2012 Camaro driving toward the back of the parking lot when everybody else was exiting.

Cops say they approached the vehicle ... but before they could get there, Willie swung open the door and started to run. After a "very short pursuit" ... Hantz was apprehended and arrested for OWI.

We're told Hantz refused a breathalyzer and a blood test to determine if he was over the legal limit.   

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/26/willie-hantz-big-brother-arrested/

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2012, 04:09:12 PM »
Can't wait to hear this crazy story!   :crazy:

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2012, 04:41:01 PM »
I feel a little sorry for him, he has a problem and he needs help and I hope he gets it. The BB experience was not good for him.
I agree. I think Britney did him a huge disservice by not COACHING him. All she had to do instead of distancing herself and jumping on him was say "hey you are going to be nominated. you could win veto, and if not you could start playing the game and possibly stay another way etc.." Instead, she turned her back on him too. 

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2012, 05:52:20 PM »
i love the vid!! ty for posting it here..i am still blaming janie for all this when it all shakes out she was provekong him and spreading her menouns (team) to do the same...rember jani and drit were bff's that week so brit belived her. i think britt has totaly relized how worng that was maby not in willies case so much yet but she will. jani has gone from fan fav to my least fav she should have stayed home and kept he bb rep.. jmo
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2012, 12:52:17 PM »
Imo it was the whole "mocking " will incident and the house meeting that turned everyone.  When Will heard that Willie had imitated him, you could tell he was mad.  Then people making more of it than it really was didn't help.  Add to that the house meeting where the coaches felt left out and the newbies felt intimidated.  This was the perfect opportunity for everyone to say Willie needs to go....thus buying themselves an extra week and have moral support from the whole house...group bonding you could call it.