Author Topic: Tasks based on past teams!  (Read 19825 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: Tasks based on past teams!
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2012, 01:32:28 AM »
Finale Switchback Challenges: Working together, both team members must eat 1 kilogram (2.2 lb) of caviar, cook and eat an ostrich egg, eat a 24 ounce bowl of a traditional Hungarian spicy soup and finally, four pounds of a traditional Argentinian feast containing cow rib, pork sausage, blood sausage, cow intestine, cow udder, cow kidney and part of a cow's salivary gland.

If both team members managed to complete the task without dying, they will cross the finishing line and win The Amazing Race.

WARNING: You cannot quit this task. You may take as much time as you want to complete the task.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2012, 01:59:18 AM »
Finale Switchback Challenges: Working together, both team members must eat 1 kilogram (2.2 lb) of caviar, cook and eat an ostrich egg, eat a 24 ounce bowl of a traditional Hungarian spicy soup and finally, four pounds of a traditional Argentinian feast containing cow rib, pork sausage, blood sausage, cow intestine, cow udder, cow kidney and part of a cow's salivary gland.

If both team members managed to complete the task without dying, they will cross the finishing line and win The Amazing Race.

WARNING: You cannot quit this task. You may take as much time as you want to complete the task.
Addendum, if you are less than 5 feet tall you are allowed to stick the back of a spoon in your throat
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2012, 10:59:56 AM »
 :lol: Roadblock: Eat a 24 ounce bowl of a traditional Hungarian spicy soup, vomit half of it out back into the bowl.. and still finish the entire bowl of soup.

:iok :groan:

paldog123456

« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2012, 11:57:17 AM »
:lol: Roadblock: Eat a 24 ounce bowl of a traditional Hungarian spicy soup, vomit half of it out back into the bowl.. and still finish the entire bowl of soup.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the "traditional Hungarian soup" was just tomato soup with big onion chunks in it. :lol3:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2012, 12:29:53 PM »

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the "traditional Hungarian soup" was just tomato soup with big onion chunks in it. :lol3:

Nah, it was a spoof made by a fansite. :lol:

I saw the image too! :lol:

Offline choroneko

• RFF Full Member
  • It's super effective!
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2012, 01:50:25 PM »
Roadblock: Brook and Claire Flair
Wear tights and kiss 30 men in 1 minute.

Roadblock: Mallory
Retrieve a shovel from a mountain of cow poop.
Choroneko used Splash
Natalie & Nadiya | Jaymes & James | Abba & James

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2013, 09:16:35 PM »
Natalie & Nadiya: Put 'Twinnie' at the end of every sentence for the race. You will get time credits at each pitstop depending on how many teams you piss off per leg.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2013, 09:22:02 PM »
Dave (of Dave & Connor) Roadblock: One team member must complete the next leg on crutches and a boot..

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2013, 05:36:36 AM »
Dave (of Dave & Connor) Roadblock: One team member must complete the next leg on crutches and a boot..

And must win the next two legs while using an Express pass, then must quit on the leg after that for surgery, regardless of placement. :lol:

Offline ilhamrizki

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2013, 07:13:59 AM »
John Penalty (for teams who got EP) : Can't use the EP until leg 8
"Do not expect extraordinary result if you just do ordinary effort"

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2013, 09:07:39 AM »

:lol3:
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis