The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR Ukraine LIVE Sightings, Spoilers, Show Discussion! Ep 5 up! **SPOILERS**

<< < (16/29) > >>

maxyrama:
Alla/Alexandra sad torch ;_;

Bwils927:
I bet people on this version of the show have mad difficulties with the language barrier. I doubt any one in Sri Lanka speaks Ukranian (or any Cyrillic language) and there's no way anyone on the race speaks Hindi.

Air:

--- Quote from: Bwils927 on April 30, 2013, 07:12:52 PM ---I bet people on this version of the show have mad difficulties with the language barrier. I doubt any one in Sri Lanka speaks Ukranian (or any Cyrillic language) and there's no way anyone on the race speaks Hindi.

--- End quote ---

They can probably bond with English together. :lol: Also, somebody might do an Ernie & Cindy and learn the basics of as many languages as possible before racing. :P

Leafsfan:

--- Quote from: Bwils927 on April 30, 2013, 07:12:52 PM ---I bet people on this version of the show have mad difficulties with the language barrier. I doubt any one in Sri Lanka speaks Ukranian (or any Cyrillic language) and there's no way anyone on the race speaks Hindi.

--- End quote ---

Hindi is not the official language of Sri Lanka. Sinhala and Tamil are.

getmegone:

--- End quote ---
Some teams  tried to speak english (well, sort of english) and it helped sometimes. The biggest difficulty of leg 3 was definitely manure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version