The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR Ukraine LIVE Sightings, Spoilers, Show Discussion! Ep 5 up! **SPOILERS**

<< < (25/28) > >>

Best Loser:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! They were in the lead for most of the leg! They still would have been in the lead if they just rested a bit and tried the car again!  :( I guess I'm rooting for Alexey and Olena now. They've got to win at least one leg.

It looks like they're going to the Czech Republic, going off the mines. They can't have a MFE penalty for the final leg, can they?

getmegone:

--- Quote from: Best Loser on June 16, 2013, 03:24:43 PM ---They can't have a MFE penalty for the final leg, can they?

--- End quote ---
I hope so, however it makes the next leg senseless. Until it's a double-length leg though.

getmegone:
Recap of Leg 11.

Route info: find the oldest street of Krakow.

1st to find the street: Alexey and Olena
2nd: Father and Son
3rd: Boobs

Route info: find a marked car, then drive yourselves to "Kopiec Kosciuszki" mound, then find a militiaman there and tell him a password - "Za nasza i wasza wolnosc" (for your and our freedom).

1st to complete the task: Boobs
3rd: Alexey and Olena

Detour: king or monk?
King: proceed to a salt-mine and push a cart filled with salt (500kg). Then find a key (in a shape of piece of salt) inside the cart in order to open a cluebox. However this part of detour features also one more "route info" (which is not available if you choose "monk") - teams had to find chapel of St. Kinga, where the next clue can be found.

Monk: transfer 2 baskets of food to a monastery.

Standings after detour:
1st: Alexey and Olena (Monk)
2nd: Boobs (King)
3rd: Father and Son (King)

Route info: take a picture of St. Florian statue and trade that picture for the postcard (which must be sent to Kiev) and for the next clue.

Standings after sending postcards:
1st: Boobs
2nd: Father and son

Roadblock: a team member had to do archery and hit an apple once or hit a target 5 times.

Standings after the roadblock:
1st: Boobs
2nd: Father and son

Route info:  proceed to the finish line (Niedzica castle).

Standings at finish:

1st: Boobs (4th time in a row)

Last to arrive: Alexey and Olena (they arrived 2nd, but received a 1 hour penalty because they asked a local to join their ride (twice), which is forbidden). After Father and Son arrived, former cops realized they are last, and Alexey kneeled down and proposed to Olena:

But then they found out that it was a NEL.

3 teams will compete in the final next week. Don't miss it!

Best Loser:
First comment) It happened again, Constantine & Jacob left the pitstop 3rd despite arriving 2nd. Weird, I wonder why.

Second) What was Alexey & Olena's relationship before if he proposed just now? I was under the impression that they were already married.

Third) The preview for the finale showed something that probably counts as a spoiler for the finishing order. Show contentIn one shot of the finish line it's bright, but then it's dark when a certain blue-wearing team shows up. Not that anyone would be surprised at that bit of information.

Still rooting for Alexey & Olena to win! A Beauty Queen win would be so boring and predictable.

getmegone:

--- Quote from: Best Loser on June 23, 2013, 05:19:34 PM ---Second) What was Alexey & Olena's relationship before if he proposed just now? I was under the impression that they were already married.

--- End quote ---
They were just life partners, for some reason they decided not to marry.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version