The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR Ukraine LIVE Sightings, Spoilers, Show Discussion! Ep 5 up! **SPOILERS**

<< < (25/29) > >>

getmegone:

--- Quote from: Best Loser on June 16, 2013, 03:24:43 PM ---They can't have a MFE penalty for the final leg, can they?

--- End quote ---
I hope so, however it makes the next leg senseless. Until it's a double-length leg though.

getmegone:
Recap of Leg 11.

Route info: find the oldest street of Krakow.

1st to find the street: Alexey and Olena
2nd: Father and Son
3rd: Boobs

Route info: find a marked car, then drive yourselves to "Kopiec Kosciuszki" mound, then find a militiaman there and tell him a password - "Za nasza i wasza wolnosc" (for your and our freedom).

1st to complete the task: Boobs
3rd: Alexey and Olena

Detour: king or monk?
King: proceed to a salt-mine and push a cart filled with salt (500kg). Then find a key (in a shape of piece of salt) inside the cart in order to open a cluebox. However this part of detour features also one more "route info" (which is not available if you choose "monk") - teams had to find chapel of St. Kinga, where the next clue can be found.

Monk: transfer 2 baskets of food to a monastery.

Standings after detour:
1st: Alexey and Olena (Monk)
2nd: Boobs (King)
3rd: Father and Son (King)

Route info: take a picture of St. Florian statue and trade that picture for the postcard (which must be sent to Kiev) and for the next clue.

Standings after sending postcards:
1st: Boobs
2nd: Father and son

Roadblock: a team member had to do archery and hit an apple once or hit a target 5 times.

Standings after the roadblock:
1st: Boobs
2nd: Father and son

Route info:  proceed to the finish line (Niedzica castle).

Standings at finish:

1st: Boobs (4th time in a row)

Last to arrive: Alexey and Olena (they arrived 2nd, but received a 1 hour penalty because they asked a local to join their ride (twice), which is forbidden). After Father and Son arrived, former cops realized they are last, and Alexey kneeled down and proposed to Olena:

But then they found out that it was a NEL.

3 teams will compete in the final next week. Don't miss it!

Best Loser:
First comment) It happened again, Constantine & Jacob left the pitstop 3rd despite arriving 2nd. Weird, I wonder why.

Second) What was Alexey & Olena's relationship before if he proposed just now? I was under the impression that they were already married.

Third) The preview for the finale showed something that probably counts as a spoiler for the finishing order. Show contentIn one shot of the finish line it's bright, but then it's dark when a certain blue-wearing team shows up. Not that anyone would be surprised at that bit of information.

Still rooting for Alexey & Olena to win! A Beauty Queen win would be so boring and predictable.

getmegone:

--- Quote from: Best Loser on June 23, 2013, 05:19:34 PM ---Second) What was Alexey & Olena's relationship before if he proposed just now? I was under the impression that they were already married.

--- End quote ---
They were just life partners, for some reason they decided not to marry.

G.B.:
Yeah, Wikipedia said they were "common-law married", meaning they resided together in the same house and lived their lives as if they were married to each other, but were not legally married.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version