1. What's your take on Paul?
I think he's just bitter, I've been bullied for being a fat kid too but I never thought the best solution was to be such a bitter, mean person. He needs help
2. What do teams have to do next week in that "steamy" challenge?
They have to cover each other in turkish oil.
3. What was/were the best moment(s) of Leg 5?
Grace vs. Paul, the awesome roadblock, Lucy and Emilia, the anonymous U-turn
4. Did Paul knock Grace over on purpose?
I don't think he did, but I don't doubt he didn't like it.
5. Do Ross and Tarryn stand a chance of surviving?
No, I like them but since I don't think Paul and Steve will be eliminated next, they're the best choice as they are currently the blandest team.
6. Who will and who should win the next leg?
will: the cheerleaders
should: Lucy and Emilia
7. Which teams are your predicted final three?
Michelle and Jo
Lucy and Emilia
Shane and Andrew
8. What will make the next leg the "most surprising leg"?
To me, it's either one of two things:
1. Emilia and Lucy win the leg
2. Ross and Tarryn aren't eliminated and/or a strong team is.