Author Topic: The main stars...  (Read 4501 times)

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
The main stars...
« on: June 24, 2012, 12:53:00 PM »
seem to have been the men, Colton, Troyzan and Tarzan.  The main story being the self-annihilation of the men's tribe.  That's why I couldn't be bothered with the final few episodes as the main people had gone.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The main stars...
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 10:04:47 PM »
The main stars are Kim, Alicia, Colton, and Troyzan. Kthnx
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 12:36:48 AM »
Alicia was probably the main star from the women, maybe followed by Christina.  Although that was partly because they aligned more with the men at times, Alicia with Colton for instance.  So it still revolved around the men.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 04:05:31 AM »
Okay. Even though you tried to make your statement much more of a fact than an opinion (which truly is), I guess everyone has their opinions and different perspectives. :lol:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 04:06:57 AM »
Queen Chelsea <333 :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 10:41:16 PM »
Main star for first six episodes was Colton. Than followed by a few episodes of Troyzan. But throughout the season.. near towards the mid to the end, they wrapped the story around Kim. Like she was the protagonist or what. So she's the main star LOL.

And what makes this season memorable is... I can remember the names of all the people except for maybe one or two of the guys who were useless (Leif) since Colton's exit episode. And I definitely remember the girls name.

So, the girls are obviously the main stars. Kthx.

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 12:58:47 AM »
I don't get your logic on why the girls are the main stars though.   :)  They lasted to the end but that was because the men decided to destroy their own tribe.  I didn't see hardly any story about Kim and she had hardly any character compared to several of the women and most of the men.  She was like the typical Survivor who lasts to the end because she keeps from being centre stage and so is never much of a target.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 01:40:25 AM »
I don't get your logic on why the girls are the main stars though.   :) 

You don't understand opinions and different perspectives, don't you? :lol: Your logic is not always the right logic, and our logic is also not always the right logic :lol:

:sneak

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2012, 03:58:29 AM »
No, it's called discussion.  I'm just interested in discussing and debating as it's a discussion board.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2012, 01:07:55 PM »
I don't get your logic on why the girls are the main stars though.   :)  They lasted to the end but that was because the men decided to destroy their own tribe.  I didn't see hardly any story about Kim and she had hardly any character compared to several of the women and most of the men.  She was like the typical Survivor who lasts to the end because she keeps from being centre stage and so is never much of a target.

:lol: Cocoa, I know you know what I'm thinking right?

starrynight, your perspective is that the main stars are the guys... who all got eliminated before the F5. Tell me about a movie you watched before with the main leads dying even before the finale or conclusion?

Colton single handedly owned the first 6 episodes. Nobody is going to take that away from that.

If you talk about Troyzan being one of the memorable characters, yes. But this season, about almost every jury is memorable. Nobody forgets Christina for her wishy washyness and how she was nice to Colton. Nobody forgets Alicia for her bitchyness. Nobody forgets Chea and Kim for their alliance together. Nobody forgets Sabrina for being the initial leader. Even people remembers Kat too.

Now, who remembers Jay, Jonas, Michael and Leif? Nobody did. It was the girls, working together to make the whole alliance thing so memorable that it even outcast moments like Tarzan being... weird and Troyzan being... weird as well.

You want a discussion and you have it. The main star was obviously Kim and her alliance and that is something you cannot deny. If you can't accept it and don't get the logic. You need to rewatch the season again. :lol3: