Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: TAR India??  (Read 971 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TAR India??
« on: June 20, 2012, 11:13:52 PM »
What have we heard about a possible TAR India?

Plaidmoon has found some info suggesting urgent recruiting!
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The original selfie
Re: TAR India??
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 01:26:52 AM »
5 this year. WOW
TARAU/NZ: (yet to choose)
TARCAN2: Cormac & Nicole, Pierre & Michel, Natalie & Meaghan
BBUS16: Christine, Donny, Nicole, Jocasta

Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 12:17:34 PM »
What I found was a message from a woman in India. She said she had been contacted by a casting producer and that they urgently needed a young woman to be a part of a show called The Amazing Race. She invited interested women to contact her to arrange an audition.

I hadn't heard about an Indian version of TAR, so I was surprised by this. It does sound like a real request. I suppose it could be TAR Asia or China Rush, but I hadn't heard they were about to be filming.

I'm also kind of surprised that they just want a woman. I guess they have a person in mind for the show and need a partner for them, regardless of whether they know each other or not.

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 01:05:36 PM »
What are the chances of it being for a clue giver, Pit Stop greeter, etc.?

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 02:20:38 PM »
What are the chances of it being for a clue giver, Pit Stop greeter, etc.?

I'd say that would be a possibility. It talked about participating in The Amazing Race rather than being on a team, so a clue giver would fit the wording. I'd think they would pick a pit stop greeter with some celebrity or cultural significance instead of randomly, so I doubt they are looking for a pit stop greeter. However, since they are asking for a young woman, I still think it's most likely they want someone fit enough to run the race. Or with enough personality to add drama to the race.   :tantrum

Custom Search