1. How long can Lucy and Emilia survive? And why were they arrested?
Normally I would say not long, but I get a feeling they'll last a surprising long time. They were probably arrested for a traffic violation.
2. Who will win the fight? Sarah or Paul?
Sarah of course. No one can best Sarah.
3. What was the best moment of leg 3?
The chaotic driving roadblock, the cool stairs roadblock, the pot task challenge, Grace dancing at the temple, Sarah flashing her bust (or "buzzies" as she calls them) to an Indian driver, Sarah reprimanding a little kid who pinched her "bum", Sticky and Sam winning again, and much more. This is not just for leg 3, but I love how teams I didn't think would do so well (sticky/sam, michelle/jo, ross/tarryn) are and those I thought would always be at the top (shane/andrew, paul/steve, adam/dane) aren't. It's a change from the first season, a welcomed one
4. Who will NOT make it to the pit stop?
Kym and Donna
5. Which team will win the next leg?
I like seeing many teams win, so anyone besides Paul and Steve and Sticky and Sam.
6. Was Paul really at fault when Kym and Donna's pots tipped over?
I think so, why would he wear his backpack while stacking the pots? it's weird, Steve wasn't wearing his. Plus, he's clearly going to do anything to get ahead (including sabotage). So while I'm not certain, I think he did it on purpose.
7. Will you miss the aura-cleansing spray?
Yes, not as much as others, but I will.