RFF Archive > Glass House

The Glass House Discussion Thread 6/13/12

<< < (2/5) > >>

bcp19:
I can't believe Jacob quit just cause he was sent to Limbo.  What a tool.  Good riddance.

Alex needs to go though, he really blew it when it came to his 'villian' persona, he just comes across as a jerk.

rascals276:
The Glass House was a big disappointment.  Big Brother has nothing to worry about.

ugot2bekidinmeny:
:lol: Anytime Mappy!! and   :party: :wel2

--- Quote from: Mappy on June 19, 2012, 09:11:33 AM ---Now I'll have to watch damnit and I didn't want to get invested.

Thanks for your take on it M and pushing me towards the replay button  (:;)

--- End quote ---

ugot2bekidinmeny:
I think he quit because he couldn't deal with the show or Alex or both . :iok he was really getting down on himself Andrea I think or Joy  was telling him not to let the viewers see him like that. So maybe he thought it was too late.  :umn:

When I find out why I will post it here!  :tup:

--- Quote from: bcp19 on June 19, 2012, 09:44:09 AM ---I can't believe Jacob quit just cause he was sent to Limbo.  What a tool.  Good riddance.

Alex needs to go though, he really blew it when it came to his 'villian' persona, he just comes across as a jerk.

--- End quote ---

ugot2bekidinmeny:
:winner

--- Quote from: rascals276 on June 19, 2012, 10:37:54 AM ---The Glass House was a big disappointment.  Big Brother has nothing to worry about.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version