RFF Archive > Glass House

The Glass House Discussion Thread 6/13/12

<< < (3/5) > >>

ugot2bekidinmeny:
OH and Mappy you don't have to watch it all  just go  to the update threads to see  my input :lol:  no disclaimer needed there! :lolmao:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,27384.0.html

--- Quote from: Mappy on June 19, 2012, 09:11:33 AM ---Now I'll have to watch damnit and I didn't want to get invested.

Thanks for your take on it M and pushing me towards the replay button  (:;)

--- End quote ---

Jill_:
I watched the show last night and viewed the live feeds until the end :jam:  I wanted to give it a fair chance and the only way to do that would be to get to know the HG's as much as possible.  I can't really say yet who I think has a shot at winning because I need to see more about what they are going do do with competitions, food and other restrictions, etc.  If the HG's get too crazy and/or talk about things that are offensive to Mormans, we might see Andrea quiting for religious reasons.

I agree that BB doesn't need to worry, but I will be watching GH because there is almost NOTHING else on TV during these summer months that interests me.  All repeats or crappy shows.  I wish I could get into some of the cable stuff like Animal Planet, History Channel, etc., but I can only watch that kind of stuff for a little while and then I get bored. :zz:

It was kind of interesting that the HG's were told that a player had quit, but not which one.  We knew because O told us.  Andrea was trying to figure out if we knew or not.

ugot2bekidinmeny:
The Players Board  as of 6/18/12

LoveRocked:
Glass House premiered with just 4.1 million viewers and a 1.6 18-49 rating. Clearly, CBS isnít going to have to worry about the show stealing viewers from Big Brother.

QueenofRussia:
Jacob was cute!, sad that he quit :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version