Author Topic: TARAus2 Episode 3 (India) Discussion *SPOILERS*  (Read 17819 times)

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
Re: TARAus2 Episode 3 (India) Discussion *SPOILERS*
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2012, 05:48:44 PM »
Is episode 3 airing on Thursday or Wednesday?  :duno: because on the TARAUS website it said tar aus airs on wednesday in perth, adelaide and it airs on thurday in brisbane and sydney

Yes, what you see on the website iswhat you get, they're dividing it into two slots Weds and Thurs in several different states..  :tup:

TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline howie_2010

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2012, 05:54:38 AM »
To be clear for confused non-Australians - people in Victoria (Melbourne) & Tasmania will still be able to provide recaps at the normal time (Wednesday 9pm).

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2012, 06:42:38 AM »
To be clear for confused non-Australians - people in Victoria (Melbourne) & Tasmania will still be able to provide recaps at the normal time (Wednesday 9pm).

for once in my life I wouldn't mind living in Melbourne just to watch this ep  :groan:

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2012, 07:18:40 AM »
there was DEFINITELY a detour leg. i have evidence
The pot stacking task could have been one side of the detour but was shown as a RI

Offline AR FAN

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2012, 12:30:21 PM »
The pot stacking task could have been one side of the detour but was shown as a RI

What's your evidence? If so, what was the other side of the detour?.

Offline SoYoung

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2012, 08:52:49 AM »
Speculation before premiere:
Frontrunners - Paul/Steve, Joseph/Grace,Cops
Underdogs-Ross/Taryn, Michelle/Jo, Kym/Donna, Sticky/Sam(weakest of M/M)

After Episode 3:

Very shocked that it is the other way around but still  :hrt: Never judge a book by its cover. Lol

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2012, 07:10:29 AM »

PROOF this cap is from one of the pre-show promos :tup:

there is CLEARLY a clue box
AND
Sarah is clearly holding a DETOUR clue in her hand

what i can't seem to figure out is when/where was this? these are the same clothes that James and Sarah wore in Ep03
and this definitely looks like India to me, it can't be next episode because teams receive the clue that tells them to fly to Jaipur right at the Pit Start

its the Red Elephant Temple  :tup:

whats everyone else thinking after seeing this? what do you think happened?? was the blessing one side of the Detour?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 07:23:01 AM by supah3ro »

paldog123456

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2012, 07:14:18 AM »
That's the Red Elephant Temple, the first place they visited during the leg. (There's a red elephant in the picture. :lol: )

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2012, 07:19:01 AM »
That's the Red Elephant Temple, the first place they visited during the leg. (There's a red elephant in the picture. :lol: )

oh right, lol  :lol:

but still unanswered, what's with the Detour clue?
MAYBE the clue box had the Detour clue, and one of the options was to get the blessing from the priest??  :duno:

because when Sticky/Sam opened the first clue of the leg, there was no video bit where Grant said 'teams must now make their way _____ where they will find their next clue'
so I'm saying that maybe they had a Detour, but everyone chose the same task (blessing), so they showed it as a RI, but did not film Grant introducing the (what i think was) the Detour

i guess we will never know :'(

Offline AR FAN

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2012, 11:21:40 AM »

oh right, lol  :lol:

but still unanswered, what's with the Detour clue?
MAYBE the clue box had the Detour clue, and one of the options was to get the blessing from the priest??  :duno:

because when Sticky/Sam opened the first clue of the leg, there was no video bit where Grant said 'teams must now make their way _____ where they will find their next clue'
so I'm saying that maybe they had a Detour, but everyone chose the same task (blessing), so they showed it as a RI, but did not film Grant introducing the (what i think was) the Detour

i guess we will never know :'(

Thanks, now I also know why there were no red elephants shown in the broadcasted episode.

Offline ndrszmbrn

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2012, 01:03:30 PM »

AND

what i can't seem to figure out is when/where was this? these are the same clothes that James and Sarah wore in Ep03
and this definitely looks like India to me, it can't be next episode because teams receive the clue that tells them to fly to Jaipur right at the Pit Start

whats everyone else thinking after seeing this? what do you think happened?? was the blessing one side of the Detour?

I have a nice theory.

They went to the same places as amazing race Norway including the stairs, the pit stop and the red elephant temple.
The detour there was a choice between lying on a bed of nails or  walking across a bed of hot charcoals on fire. After they completed the detour the man in the temple would put the red dot on their foreheads and give them the next clue.

In TAR Norway this detour was really stupid and everyone did any of the tasks in a few seconds and actually was not interesting at all to watch.

I think this was probably the detour because you can see the charcoals in on of the takes and it is located in the same place as in TAR norge.

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2012, 03:20:48 PM »

AND

I have a nice theory.

They went to the same places as amazing race Norway including the stairs, the pit stop and the red elephant temple.
The detour there was a choice between lying on a bed of nails or  walking across a bed of hot charcoals on fire. After they completed the detour the man in the temple would put the red dot on their foreheads and give them the next clue.

In TAR Norway this detour was really stupid and everyone did any of the tasks in a few seconds and actually was not interesting at all to watch.

I think this was probably the detour because you can see the charcoals in on of the takes and it is located in the same place as in TAR norge.

plus teams were barefoot.

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2012, 04:26:25 AM »

AND

I have a nice theory.

your theory is totally right! if anyone noticed all the teams were going from that ground where was a little fire or smt :lol: and they weren't wearing shoes too :) so totally right buddy :)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2012, 07:11:05 AM »
Now watching EP3! Excited!

New Delhi to Jaipur! WOW!!

Sticky and Sam first at 9am! Wow. Michelle and Jo were so close to winning the last leg!

Pass an Indian Driving Test!!!?? Which season did we see this task? I remembered seeing it on one season, or is it just me?

Not exactly Andrew and Shane. You got an excellent cab driver which sent you from last to 7th last leg?? :lol:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2012, 07:53:35 AM »
Sticky driving a car and scaring the driver much! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Michelle and Jo in first place!

Paul and Steve... what a great team... can't even drive.

2 Roadblocks in a leg! NICE! :ghug:

Hairdressers like celebrities in India! Reminds me of Meredith and Gretchen!

Wow. You mean they could complete 2 Roadblocks in a leg?? That's shocking!

Lucy and Emilia are still in last place? :stare :crazy: :stare :'(

Sticky and Sam might be in first again! :) :hearts: :ghug:

Sticky and Sam winning another leg! Omg!! :wohoo:

Ross and Tarryn are doing so well as well! And where the hell is Paul and Steve? So much so for being "physically stronger" than the other teams. :res:

Two kids pinching Sarah's bum! TOO FUNNY! :lol:

Kym and Donna beating Paul and Steve. <333333333333333333333333333

I don't want either of the all-female teams to go home. :(

I like the hairdressers!

Bye Sue and Theresa. You did so well for the first two legs! The Roadblock killed you guys. :( :'(

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2012, 07:54:43 AM »
But what a nice place to get eliminated! The teachers... they are getting so much screentime for being constantly in last, lololol.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2012, 10:57:39 AM »
Pass an Indian Driving Test!!!?? Which season did we see this task? I remembered seeing it on one season, or is it just me?

On Season 10. :) Although that was in Chennai on the US one. :tup:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2012, 02:31:17 AM »

On Season 10. :) Although that was in Chennai on the US one. :tup:

I knew it was on a season before! AHHHHHHH! Thanks for the heads up! I think this task was pretty screwed considering none of the teams who drove too slowly or what didn't get penalize. But I guess this is just one of those task that "you complete it" you get the clue type!

If only they made the teams drive to the next location themselves! Seeing them get lost on the streets of India would be PRICELESS! :lol: