RFF Archive > Glass House

CBS vs. ABC Lawsuit: The Glass House

<< < (7/7)

HurricaneHowieWood:
CBS Has Dropped It's Lawsuit over "The Glass House" citing low viewership....

Read the full story here:  http://news.yahoo.com/cbs-drops-suit-against-abc-over-glass-house-191743730.html

Mug Costanza:

--- Quote ---"The viewers have spoken and delivered the ultimate form of justice against 'The Glass House,'" CBS wrote in a statement released Friday.
--- End quote ---

:lol3:

Jobby:
It's sad... I think only one Big Brother can exist in the world of RTV. Same with TAR, Treasure Hunters... didn't make it too.

bcp19:

--- Quote from: Joab on August 24, 2012, 10:15:40 AM ---It's sad... I think only one Big Brother can exist in the world of RTV. Same with TAR, Treasure Hunters... didn't make it too.

--- End quote ---
I think you can have more than one, but the people producing it have to be willing to take chances.  This is where the Glass House fell short.  They did not incorporate REAL live feeds.  Having the show only once a week? Boring.  Scribble on the walls? Boring.  Few of the 'tasks' were interesting.  ABC is like a football team that gets the ball and then starts walking to the goal line with this show.  Not enough effort = no touchdown.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version