Author Topic: The Glass House - Meet The "Cast" (Update Melissa Out, Replaced By Holly.)  (Read 12716 times)

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
Re: The Glass House - Meet The "Cast"
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2012, 02:13:58 PM »
An interesting bit of note here....an apparant casting change to the Houseguests...

Melissa has been removed and replaced with a new Houseguest Holly,

Player Bio

America: be prepared to have me enter your lives! My name is Holly a.k.a. Yakety Yak.  I live in Phoenix, Arizona, originally born from Detroit, Michigan.  My ethnic background is Babylonian; specifically “Chaldean” and I speak Aramaic.  I’m passionate about making a difference, one BIG step at a time. While there are a variety of personal things I enjoy and want to do, like travel and have a fulfilling career, I believe that my purpose is to touch others by helping those who are less fortunate.  In doing this, I believe I’ll leave my footprint in this world -- helping others beyond myself. What makes me unique is that there is not only one of me in this world, but two! I actually have a twin sister and we’re fraternal twins.  Having lived in L.A., I am a city girl at heart with a larger than life personality. I exude an infectious energetic quality that people love to be around.
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
Holly's Bio Video:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cE1im_pITh8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cE1im_pITh8</a>
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Holly, I don't love you. You are so annoying. But all the cast is annoying so whatever (I started typing houseguests instead of cast... oops). :lol:

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Dear lord. Holly's talent is belly dancing. If that is on the show...

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Here are all the twitters for the players

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!