Author Topic: Big Brother Canada!!  (Read 74833 times)

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Big Brother Canada!!
« Reply #100 on: May 05, 2013, 09:09:01 PM »
BIG BROTHER CANADA'S ARISA COX NAMED AS NEW MORNING RADIO HOST
[/size]
BY BRAD5 MAY 2013NEWSBIG BROTHER CANADA
Big Brother Canada host Arisa Cox has already moved onto her next project.

Cox has joined the Rogers Radio station 91.7 The Bounce as its new morning show host alongside Ara Andonian, who currently works on the afternoon drive show.

“With her incredibly vibrant character, love of pop music and pop culture, and wide range of experiences under her belt, Arisa brings a fresh, new savvy sound to The BOUNCE,” said Russell James, Program Director, 91.7 The BOUNCE. “With the combination of Arisa’s big personality with Ara’s quirky sense of humour, the two will breathe new life into Edmonton morning radio.”
Edmonton audiences will be familiar with Cox as the host of Canadian reality television series Big Brother Canada, former co-host of E! News Weekend, national arts reporter for CBC News Network, and living on-camera for a year on Canada’s first big reality series, The Lofters.

Whether it was stalking polar bears in the subarctic wilds, or interviewing A-list celebrities on the red carpet at the Toronto International Film Festival, the GRAMMY Awards, and Cannes, Cox has travelled across Canada and the globe bringing audiences exciting entertainment and lifestyle stories. A Toronto native, Cox currently lives in Edmonton with her husband and two children.

“I’m thrilled to join The BOUNCE family, and can’t wait to launch the new morning show with Ara,” said Cox. “Since making the move to Edmonton, my family and I have met some amazing people and we’re proud to call it home.”
Arisa’s co-host Ara Andonian joined the station earlier this year.

Prior to joining The BOUNCE, Andonian was heard on British Columbia airwaves, working on-air on The River in Kamloops and SUN FM in Kelowna. From doing fake radio shows in his bedroom to performing all sorts of ridiculous routines for whoever was in earshot, Andonian has a passion for entertainment.

Source:http://www.throng.ca/2013/05/big-brother-canadas-arisa-cox-named-as-new-morning-radio-host/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #101 on: October 26, 2013, 01:10:40 PM »
I watched the season on utub does any one know if it was on super pass or will be ?? When the next season starts?
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: October 26, 2013, 05:06:46 PM »
I watched the season on utub does any one know if it was on super pass or will be ?? When the next season starts?
I think January/February next year and feeds were free.