Big Brother Canada > Big Brother Canada Discussion

Big Brother Canada!!

<< < (14/32) > >>

Kacper:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/big-brother-canada-live-stream-413348

VANCOUVER – Wall-to-wall cameras and microphones are just not enough for the first-ever Big Brother Canada reality series, to bow here on February 27.

Insight Productions and broadcaster Shaw Media tapped digital producer Secret Location to create a free 24 hour live stream with social engagement to allow viewers to eavesdrop on and interact with the strangers-living-together reality series.
The multi-platform offering will also enable viewers to vote on twists and turns, interact with the competitors and play a Big Brother Canada Power Play game for points and prizes.
Big Brother Canada fans will have a say in determining house-guests rewards and punishment, the food in the house and whether to save a life or settle on an eviction.
The BigbrotherCanada.ca live streaming site will not be available to American users because of geo-gating.
While sister channel Global Television airs CBS' Big Brother series here, Shaw Media's Slice channel will air the first Canadian installment of Endemol’s global franchise.
Big Brother Canada will air three nights a week on Slice, and Big Brother Canada After Dark will air seven days a week late night.

Leafsfan:

--- Quote from: KacperTolwinski on January 21, 2013, 05:59:19 PM ---http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/big-brother-canada-live-stream-413348

VANCOUVER – Wall-to-wall cameras and microphones are just not enough for the first-ever Big Brother Canada reality series, to bow here on February 27.

Insight Productions and broadcaster Shaw Media tapped digital producer Secret Location to create a free 24 hour live stream with social engagement to allow viewers to eavesdrop on and interact with the strangers-living-together reality series.
The multi-platform offering will also enable viewers to vote on twists and turns, interact with the competitors and play a Big Brother Canada Power Play game for points and prizes.
Big Brother Canada fans will have a say in determining house-guests rewards and punishment, the food in the house and whether to save a life or settle on an eviction.
The BigbrotherCanada.ca live streaming site will not be available to American users because of geo-gating.
While sister channel Global Television airs CBS' Big Brother series here, Shaw Media's Slice channel will air the first Canadian installment of Endemol’s global franchise.
Big Brother Canada will air three nights a week on Slice, and Big Brother Canada After Dark will air seven days a week late night.

--- End quote ---

This is just dumb -.-

ugot2bekidinmeny:
I think we all know we have "ways around" the live feed issue for  the Americans here that want to watch BB Canada..

And with that being the case I believe we would  need to get a few things clarified.

Please add suggestions and oppositions to help us figure out  how to make the best out of our FIRST BB Canada Season! :tup:

1) Those that want to update, will we be allowed to post the updates here on RFF with screen caps from what ever source we chose to use?

2) Since  we are not held by the restrains of CBS and the live feeds policing in the past will we be able to post videos?

3) if the answer to 2 is yes then i would suggest a time limit on some of the "live feed captured video to be no longer than a few minutes. this way it's only the important stuff

4) We most likely will have a separate thread for ALL LEGAL YouTube videos that are released along with the credit links to them

georgiapeach:
Good questions ugot!! I would say though  let's hold off on all this for now until we get more info.

The bottom line is that no one (esp RFF) wants to be attacked for copyright violations, so let's see what we can do as the time gets closer and we have more info.......

thepuffytaco:
I went driving the other day by my school and the location showing up on the map is actually a Islamic Centre. What I believe could be the BB complex could be the building in the far back of 'Good News Assembly of God' plaza next to the Islamic Centre.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version