Author Topic: Got to meet Evel Dick & Russell Hantz over the weekend!  (Read 6505 times)

Offline bluebonnet

• RFF Not So Newbie
Got to meet Evel Dick & Russell Hantz over the weekend!
« on: May 29, 2012, 10:33:57 AM »
I met Evel Dick & Russell Hantz last Friday here in Houston, TX.  They were very kind.  ED talked alot about his times on Big Brother.  It was very interesting to hear his thoughts and his plans he had while on the show.  He told me he is not talking to Danielle.  He also told me how cold and miserable he was holding onto the key when he was in the final three.  But, he was very proud of himself for holding on that long.  Russell and his wife were both there as well.  They were both very nice, too. Russell is really enjoying his new show.  It was alot of fun!   I was on CLOUD NINE.   :wohoo:

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Got to meet Evel Dick & Russell Hantz over the weekend!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 10:47:23 AM »
Wow!  :wohoo:

Did they talk about getting on The Amazing Race?
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline bluebonnet

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 10:56:20 AM »
I was going to ask them about it, but I chickened out!  Haha!  I figured they would have told me they couldn't talk about it anyway.  ED was telling me how he was trying to align with Jeff after the banana competition last summer, but Jeff wouldn't have any of it.  He couldn't understand that!  Lol!  You could tell he was STILL pissed about that.  But, those two guys were so nice and just talked and talked.  Very, very kind. 

Offline bluebonnet

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 08:18:13 AM »
You could tell by the look on his face he was hurt by it.  He said she hasn't talked to him since last summer.   :duno:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 07:13:06 AM »
Congrats BlueBonnet!! That had to be GREAT! :keeta:

I thought Russell was trying to be on TAR with Mikayla  :duno:

RE: Dick not talking to Daniele and people being mad at HER for it:  I dont think  that's the way it is and for what it's worth, what if that's the HEALTHIEST thing for her? You're going to hold that against her and hate her for it?

No matter how nice or rude ED is  to the fans I believe what  his relationship journey is with his children is something that was bumpy and created way before Big Brother  and something HE as an ADULT should have handled better. It IS the parents job to  show the children  how to recover from mistakes and work around life's  hiccups.

:stare
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline bluebonnet

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 08:41:06 AM »
It was great ugot!  I didn't expect to get to sit down with them and chat for awhile, so that was a cool perk!

Very well said about Danielle's relationship with her dad.  I get wrapped up in BB that sometimes I forget they all had lives BEFORE they were on the show.  I hope that one day they can work everything out if that's what's meant to be for them.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2012, 01:14:16 PM »
:tup:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!