A few have already been mentioned but here goes.
1. Eric and Lisa's elimination - I would be fuming if I had made it onto TAR, a once in a lifetime opportunity to travel the world and see amazing places, only to be eliminated 10mins in. (On this, I hope TAR realises there cruelty and brings them back for All-Stars) (I was surprised they didnt make it onto unfinished business, they have the most unfinished business in history!)
2. Bilal and Sa'eeds elimination - Similar to above... Except this time, it was a taxi drivers fault!
3. Family Edition - Not much more needs to be added here.
4. Make seasons 12 and 13 only 11 legs - These 2 seasons had pretty good routes, some good teams, and yet they had the shortest amount of legs! Was far to short.
5. Stop venturing into regional areas - Ok, this one isnt as factual, but I feel as if TAR has stopped venturing into the lesser known places of countries, and is only concerned with seeing the big cities. I loved TAR originally because it showcased so many places I would have never heard of if I didnt watch the show. Nowadays, I feel as if there just revisiting cities, and trying to visit the most amount of countries in one season, as oppose to visiting a smaller number of countries, but seeing the lesser known side of these cities. I want more obscure locations, more unheard of mountain ranges, more picturesque, unknown locations!
6. Making TAR so fast paced - I might be getting picky, but i liked TAR in the earlier seasons where it was slow, and showed random footage, like Oswald and Danny shopping before going to the task! Nowadays its all run run run, task task task, pit stop pit stop pit stop! I like seeing what happens along the way
7. Schedule almost all legs for sun/day - Getting really picky but i loved TAR in the earlier seasons, where there were loads of legs at night, challenges at random times and where it rained/snowed a lot! Now it seems that whenever there is a potential night leg, teams pick a number and sleep the night or they wait for dawn. Let there be night legs!