Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: Amazing Race 21 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1 update**  (Read 107427 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Amazing Race 21 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1 update**
« Reply #475 on: September 30, 2012, 11:00:46 AM »
Map Neobie?? :kuss:
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Amazing Race 21 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1 update**
« Reply #476 on: September 30, 2012, 11:12:50 AM »
 :lol:  yet more Shanghai Maglev Museum pix   :tup:

BTW, from the looks of the blog pix, the Maglev Museum may have been closed that day, or at least that entrance was closed.  I guess the racer was just getting on/off the maglev train at the station above.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 11:18:29 AM by Boingo »

Offline dpe

• RFF Full Member

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #478 on: September 30, 2012, 04:12:13 PM »

Fans with BVM
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline Squall16

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Anything is Possible
Kelly Kramer    ‏@abcdefghijkelly                       

<< Looks like they were filming #amazingrace while I was in #amsterdam. I took a picture of a team and didn't even know it http://instagr.am/p/QOJu5-I92P/ >>

posted Oct. 1st

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
Kelly Kramer    ‏@abcdefghijkelly                       

<< Looks like they were filming #amazingrace while I was in #amsterdam. I took a picture of a team and didn't even know it http://instagr.am/p/QOJu5-I92P/ >>

posted Oct. 1st

pics not work. I will post it. Same above.

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Moved: Further discussion on Amsterdam locations, maps and GE to the location thread:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,27199.msg806000.html#msg806000
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
For Peach :) Will contact her soon!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #483 on: December 01, 2012, 09:43:13 PM »
I don't think we have this? Thanks to my new friend! NYC in the No-lita area 6/16.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Welcome to the cloneverse.
« Reply #484 on: December 01, 2012, 09:51:32 PM »
I don't think we have this? Thanks to my new friend! NYC in the No-lita area 6/16.

Peach, that is the corner of Spring St. and Mott St.  Lombardi's Pizza.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 09:56:43 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #485 on: December 01, 2012, 09:54:01 PM »
I KNOW that. But we do not have the Chips there do we?

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #486 on: December 01, 2012, 09:59:57 PM »
No, only Trexi in Bycicle Habitat with the camera crew (and, of course, the decoys running on a two blocks radius from Lombardi's Pizza).
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #487 on: December 01, 2012, 11:14:37 PM »
We had the Chips at Coney Island, but we did not have any camera crews with them; it's the camera crews that confirms things, right?
-- theschnauzers

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #488 on: December 02, 2012, 07:46:11 PM »
In the Chips photo that Prophet found (reply #420), isn't that a cameraman on the right edge of the photo?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #489 on: December 02, 2012, 08:00:33 PM »
Yes, the ones without cameras were I think The Twinnies and Ryan/Abbie.

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #490 on: December 04, 2012, 09:39:08 AM »
I totally missed this back on June 16 - but here is a photo of the flags at the UN Building.
You can just make out the signs with the greetings that the racers are hoisting up the flagpoles.
It looks like the production tent behind them and the hedge hides the actual filming from prying eyes.
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Missing Apskip :(
« Reply #491 on: December 04, 2012, 10:43:23 AM »
This is a great find WP!

It shows that the backsides of the banners are blank.  Also the frames are tracked so they don't rotate.  The combination of these two makes it so the banners can be read from a particular direction. 

Each Racer can only see the banners of their own set of poles.

No peeking at other Racer's attempts!    :cmas3
Documenting her Race Around the World:  Wild Eyes
Our children, what are they going to amount to?

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #492 on: December 21, 2012, 03:31:25 AM »
I meant where in Ibiza, lol. Do your best! Great find!

Ok.  He didn't answer me yet, because one of our group rules is not to give spoilers, so I send him a new message with info about Amsterdam leg to let him know that is not that case.
But after some other member requirement, he suggestes it was on Ibiza's beach, and he take photos not only from Phil, but of the teams doing one of the tasks.  He also wrote that WRP almost took his cell phone while doing this.

It should said he attempted to take pics of teams doing one of the tasks. :groan:

It seems that all these Ibiza reports, as Joe Biden would say, were a bunch of malarkey. You should really chastise that guy on your private board Alenaveda.
Matthew 7:15

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I meant where in Ibiza, lol. Do your best! Great find!

Ok.  He didn't answer me yet, because one of our group rules is not to give spoilers, so I send him a new message with info about Amsterdam leg to let him know that is not that case.
But after some other member requirement, he suggestes it was on Ibiza's beach, and he take photos not only from Phil, but of the teams doing one of the tasks.  He also wrote that WRP almost took his cell phone while doing this.

It should said he attempted to take pics of teams doing one of the tasks. :groan:

It seems that all these Ibiza reports, as Joe Biden would say, were a bunch of malarkey. You should really chastise that guy on your private board Alenaveda.

Sorry for the delay, DrRox, on give an answer to your post. 
Ok, enough punishment that he broke the group main rule - no spoilers - in order to certify he was there when TAR was in Mallorca.  Although the only thing he said was that the leg was a NEL - big thing, we all knew that (at least here on the RFF) -.  For the rest, I don't care anymore about what they do or say or anything else.  I'm definitely out of that group... so good luck, God bless you, etc.. 

Custom Search