Author Topic: Amazing Race 21 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1 update**  (Read 111125 times)

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
“@ChristinaMingie: On Elgin waiting for the Amazing Race CBS-style to start. Gonna be an awesome afternoon!” i found the option lol

This one is in Ottawa - pretty sure they aren't there right now.
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Offline DallasGumby

• RFF Not So Newbie
At 1:43 p.m. Central:
They were filming the amazing race where we were today!!

https://instagr.am/p/L561sJq5ny/

The tweeter was in Paris yesterday.

Offline balfour

• RFF Jr. Member
Mitchell Goertler ‏@RackCity_Mitch
I saw the show "The Amazing Race" in person today. I just walked out of the castle and cameras were everywhere! I'm lovin' France. 😍

6:26pm EST

Offline DallasGumby

• RFF Not So Newbie
Mitchell Goertler ‏@RackCity_Mitch
I saw the show "The Amazing Race" in person today. I just walked out of the castle and cameras were everywhere! I'm lovin' France.

6:26pm EST
Reading his Twitter conversation, it appears he may have been on a bus near Chinon, Indre-et-Loire at the time of the tweet.  I see he's been contacted via Twitter; we'll see if he gives details.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I have a post from one of the members of my TAR fans group in spanish, who was with Phil in Baleares.  He said he has pictures with him.  I'm trying to contact him for more info.

(Specifically, he said he met him in Ibiza.) :yess:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 07:43:26 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I have a post from one of the members of my TAR fans group in spanish, who was with Phil in Baleares.  He said he has pictures with him.  I'm trying to contact him for more info.

(Specifically, he said he met him in Ibiza.) :yess:

Ok, here's his quote:

"Por cierto, aún no salgo de mi asombro!!! ME ENCONTRÉ A PHIL GRABANDO TAR 21 EN IBIZA!!!!!!!!!!!"

TRANSLATION:  "By the way, I already can't get over my astonishment! I found Phil recording TAR 21 in Ibiza!"
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
WHERE??
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
WHERE??

He seems to live in Spain - he was at a vacation trip in Mallorca and came back on today's evening -. He posted at 5.13pm (that means 3.13pm forum time) and I read it a couple hours later.  I send it a message, but there's 5 hours difference, and it was almost 1.00am there, so I think he's gonna answer me tomorrow. 
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 11:17:32 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Xarles

• RFF Sr. Member

"Por cierto, aún no salgo de mi asombro!!! ME ENCONTRÉ A PHIL GRABANDO TAR 21 EN IBIZA!!!!!!!!!!!"

TRANSLATION:  "By the way, I already can't get over my astonishment! I found Phil recording TAR 21 in Ibiza!"

Alenaveda, if this is from a friend, it deserves further interrogation! :)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
I meant where in Ibiza, lol. Do your best! Great find!
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Ok.  He didn't answer me yet, because one of our group rules is not to give spoilers, so I send him a new message with info about Amsterdam leg to let him know that is not that case.
But after some other member requirement, he suggestes it was on Ibiza's beach, and he take photos not only from Phil, but of the teams doing one of the tasks.  He also wrote that WRP almost took his cell phone while doing this.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Ok.  He didn't answer me yet, because one of our group rules is not to give spoilers, so I send him a new message with info about Amsterdam leg to let him know that is not that case.
But after some other member requirement, he suggestes it was on Ibiza's beach, and he take photos not only from Phil, but of the teams doing one of the tasks.  He also wrote that WRP almost took his cell phone while doing this.

It should said he attempted to take pics of teams doing one of the tasks. :groan:

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
Gabriel Farofaldane ‏@Gabolicious
Just saw the host of the Amazing Race while waiting in line for the Ferry to Gov Isle for the Jazz Age Lawn Festival!

https://twitter.com/#!/Gabolicious

This is from NYC

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Gabriel Farofaldane ‏@Gabolicious
Just saw the host of the Amazing Race while waiting in line for the Ferry to Gov Isle for the Jazz Age Lawn Festival!

Here's the link:

https://es.foursquare.com/gabolicious/checkin/4fdcb59ce4b0503efc5c6972?s=PwPYtrJIZXgBDyz4MrSnA70ywtM&ref=tw

(Trying to get more info)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 11:52:38 AM by Alenaveda »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
NO chatter! LIVE info only please!! :tup:

Offline Xarles

• RFF Sr. Member
@NicoleMessisco

Were walking downtown and witnessed a leg of "The Amazing Race"...awesome

1:48 PM ET

Offline DallasGumby

• RFF Not So Newbie
@NicoleMessisco

Were walking downtown and witnessed a leg of "The Amazing Race"...awesome

1:48 PM ET
And a tweet about the same time suggests filming at 51st and 5th Ave.

Offline Xarles

• RFF Sr. Member
And a tweet about the same time suggests filming at 51st and 5th Ave.

I have already asked.

Here's the tweet:

@ olv do you know whats filming on 51st and 5th in NY?

by @ p3jamie

at 1:43 PM ET

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
There is a movie filming there, prob not us at all. Be accurate and provide links please!
Secret Life of Walter Mitty
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 01:59:37 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline Xarles

• RFF Sr. Member
Amazing race in coney island #cyclone #amazingrace #awesome

by @ bchammond

at 3:26 ET

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
Tyler Watson ‏@trexwatson

Amazing race... Spotted http://instagr.am/p/L8liqFO5O2/

^On Coney Island
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
One more from NYC:

@Innate24

#AmazingRace the highlight of my day :-) from Queens, NY

2.14pm.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
Jessica T-H ‏@jessica_leah85
just ran into some crazy people doing the amazing race - team lump bump @lorealprocanada @lumpbump1
2 hours ago

K DUFTY P HEYE ‏@BigKeegsHeye
gave directions to contestants on the Amazing Race. #welcometomycity #wishiwaswearingwescrewgear
June 15
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Missing Apskip :(
I get one!

Documenting her Race Around the World:  Wild Eyes
Our children, what are they going to amount to?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Jessica T-H ‏@jessica_leah85
just ran into some crazy people doing the amazing race - team lump bump @lorealprocanada @lumpbump1
2 hours ago

Appears to be in Toronto

K DUFTY P HEYE ‏@BigKeegsHeye
gave directions to contestants on the Amazing Race. #welcometomycity #wishiwaswearingwescrewgear
June 15

Posted June 14 from Mallorca ^^

Custom Search