Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: Amazing Race 21 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1 update**  (Read 107828 times)

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Squad Deep Pond has answered a question on his instagram photo and revealed a team he saw.

angela_rae
did you see any of the teams? · 55 minutes ago

squadeepond
Ya some old heads with dreads · 40 minutes ago

I'm not sure who he's referring to. I don't see anyone that has anything close to dreadlocks. The old guy with the green mohawk?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 11:26:03 PM by Plaidmoon »

Offline SoYoung

• RFF Full Member
someone just twitted:

"@deannesazz: Amazing race in moscow near kremlin?"

Ill try to gain more info.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
someone just twitted:

I have already asked....
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective

:<3

Phil Keoghan
 @PhilKeoghan I'm filming in a faraway land and have finally had a chance to get online, thank you all so much for all the wonderful B-Day messages:)

5:31 AM - 1 Jun 12
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline redwings8831

• RFF Frantic Poster
This was posted here a couple hours ago but was edited out by the person who posted.

Amazing Race Oslo nċ! Oppg.1: Finn fire Peer Gynt-sitater i hellene ved Universitetsplassen. Seks lag deltar! ‪#AmazingRaceOslo‬

7:33 AM - 9 Jun 12 via Twitter for Android

which can be translated to

Amazing Race Oslo Now! Oppg.1: Find four quotations from Peer Gynt in the tiles at the University Square. Six teams are participating! ‪ ‬ # AmazingRaceOslo

Not sure if its anything. Maybe just a local race.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Google translate: He is giving out the clues to his own local race:

Pure entertainment! Send your friends around the Oslo / region to solve the task I have prepared myself capable. So party party :)

Out tomorrow, will host Amazing Race fourteen friends criss-crossing the Oslo tomorrow!

Offline Oddarane

• RFF Full Member
  • Scandinavian Minister for the Amazing Race
I've been hanging around in that area today. If the teams were racing here, I think I would have spotted them.
\\\\\\\"The world is waiting for you. Good luck - travel safe - GO! - Phil Keoghan

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Thanks! clearly his own private race.

Offline dpe

• RFF Full Member
Deannesazlahuddin :D ‏@deannesazz
Amazing race in moscow near kremlin?

6 hours ago. seems an odd time. waiting reply

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Amazing race in moscow near kremlin?

6 hours ago. seems an odd time. waiting reply

It's been mentioned by a couple of people up towards the top of this page. She's in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, but has replied to a few people that she heard this from a friend who was there and saw it. The friend probably saw it hours earlier, maybe even yesterday.

I was not there..my friend told me because she was there :)RT @SoYoungPatrick: @deannesazz you saw them filming there? What are they doing?
11:33 AM - 9 Jun 12 via Seesmic

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
This is a weird tweet... Phil's in Oklahoma already? ???

@Floyd_the_Lion
Today we heard that Mr Phil from the Amazing Race was here. We didn't find him but found his energy bars!! Yum! http://pic.twitter.com/fUppoYq3

Offline Joeyengen

• RFF Full Member
  • GO HOSKOTE & NAINA & LEO & JAMAL
This is a weird tweet... Phil's in Oklahoma already? ???

@Floyd_the_Lion
Today we heard that Mr Phil from the Amazing Race was here. We didn't find him but found his energy bars!! Yum! http://pic.twitter.com/fUppoYq3

No his face is on the energy bar he is not actually in Oklahoma  :lol3:  :lol3:  :lol3:

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative

THIS PICTURE could be just a normal street car race, or he/she really witnessed TAR driving in those two identical cars...

Don't ever put {hashtag} '#amazingrace' if you don't want to be chased by RFF's TAR Detectives 8)

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't Poke the Bear
New York state license plates. Doesn't fit with the timeline that they'd be back in the US just yet, and even if they were, I don't think they'd be self-driving on the final leg.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
someone just twitted:

I have already asked....

Reply:

Yesterday around 10pm moscow time.she said she saw amazing race participants passed by and a checkpoints i guess.its for the 21st season.will be on air soon.she said :)

"Yesterday" should be June 9...

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
Sounds like the night of the 8th to me.........the Bolshoi Theater is about a block from the Kremlin......it is also right next to where the TBC pit stop was in TAR9 at the Iberian Gate. Also, I wouldn't think they would have two consecdutive Pit Stops 1-2 blocks apart.
Matthew 7:15

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
@eulaelie
My mum was on the same flight as the contestants of The Amazing Race. She should've taken photos...
2 hours ago

@eulaelie
She was sitting next to the cameraman, spoke to the contestants and ahhhhh so interesting!!!!
2 hours ago

@eulaelie
Supposedly gorgeous cameramen... (:lol:)
2 hours ago

Contacting them as we speak!

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
Don't get too excited - nothing new, just more confirmation  :lol:

instagram:

@topknotchpnay - #amazingrace at #lax before I went to #philippines

the poster also said:

'the teams were told to look excited and high five each other'

:lol3:

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
@eulaelie
My mum was on the same flight as the contestants of The Amazing Race. She should've taken photos...
2 hours ago

@eulaelie
She was sitting next to the cameraman, spoke to the contestants and ahhhhh so interesting!!!!
2 hours ago

@eulaelie
Supposedly gorgeous cameramen... (:lol:)
2 hours ago

Contacting them as we speak!

The tweeter has replied and has said the flight was on June 2nd and teams traveled from Singapore onto Dhaka, Bangladesh! :hearts:

ETA: The flight was SQ446 from Singapore -> Dhaka. Their mum apparently talked to our goatie/biker couple (apparently they're from Georgia!) labeled "Unknown & Kelly(?)" in the Timeline thread :tup:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 05:21:05 AM by ovalorange »

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
A sighting from somewhere in Europe (Amsterdam?).

Good Luck ‏@goodlucklive
Just seen a crew from the amazing race USA zoom passed us - they asked us for directions we were like "sorry" hahahaha
4:00 AM - 11 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone

Good Luck is a band from Capetown, South Africa, but they appear to be touring Europe. One of their tweets suggests they may have been in the Ukraine a couple of days ago and another yesterday says they are Amsterdam bound. Their webpage says they have a couple of appearances in Amsterdam late this week.

I've asked for more details.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 06:41:24 AM by Plaidmoon »

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
A sighting in South Africa!

Good Luck ‏@goodlucklive
Just seen a crew from the amazing race USA zoom passed us - they asked us for directions we were like "sorry" hahahaha
4:00 AM - 11 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone

Asking for more details.

He is from Cape Town, South Africa, BUT his latest tweets are giving me the idea that he's in the Netherlands?  :duno:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Live info only please, discussion goes over to spec. Thanks everyone!

Offline dpe

• RFF Full Member
Sam A.M. ‏@SNKRFRK
So cool! The #AmazingRace is filming at Central Station in Amsterdam as one of their stops. My parents would be nerding out if they knew

Zerlinda R ‏@zerachel
Spotted an Amazing Race checkpoint box right in front of the station o_o what if i steal a ticket~

think this is real

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
Tory Almond ‏@toryalmond

So the Amazing Race has just been spotted in Amsterdam! Good luck team! @ Dwaze Zaken http://instagr.am/p/LvP2m8Gga6/

Pic:
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline dpe

• RFF Full Member
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 10:21:09 AM by dpe »

Custom Search