Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: Amazing Race 21 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1 update**  (Read 109422 times)

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Thanks! I can see them now too.
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline SoYoung

• RFF Full Member
@thetrickytrick @robertjoonku Sabi ko sa cab driver: Kuya, Amazing Race? Sabi nya: ndi may hinahabol lang ako, pera
https://twitter.com/#!/ImmanuelCruz

Translation: I told the cab driver: Brother, Amazing Race? Says nya: I NDI may pursue, money

:duno:

lol Its just a joke because the driver is driving so fast. so he teased the driver that this is not amazing race to drive that fast.  :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Hong Kong sighting WAS Phil:

Rissa Andres ‏@rissa_andresyou
@...hello. I saw Phil. I don't remember what time tho.

"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline Dom

• RFF Timeliner
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
More info from Shanghai!

The same poster as above (vernmei) also posted a video to Sina, a Chinese microblogging site, which you can find here:
http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/78096945-1739249195.html

The video contains lots and lots of footage of teams who have just received their clue at Longyang Road Station, but seemed to take forever to stream for me, so here's a summary of the video with some stills:

First down the stairs are the long-haired guys, followed closely by the blonde girls. They both spot the cabs and go running.

A little further back are Natalie & Nadine, while right behind them are the M/F team (muscular guy with headband) and Jaymes & James.

Also with them are the green mohawk guy and his partner, who thought it would be a great idea to run the wrong way down the upwards moving escalator!! I sure hope that footage makes it to the show.. The female takes quite a bit longer to make it, and it sounds like Mr Greenbeard shouts 'Come on Kelly, run!'

Next we cut to footage of four of the teams frantically trying to find a cab (with the exception of the two all-female teams). As the M/F team with the green bandana runs towards the camera, I'm fairly sure the girl says 'James!' (which would be really confusing because then we'd have 3 racers called James/Jaymes). More likely she's just calling to one of the Chippendales guys.

That pretty much settles which teams were on the first flight.

The footage then cuts again, and we see the speculated father/daughter (?) team queuing up in the same location for a taxi. Coming down the escalator at the same time are Trey & Lexy. They join the queue and both teams start asking locals if they can jump the queue.

Next we're looking at Trey & Lexy getting into a cab. They are being filmed, so Trey shuts the door for effect, then reopens it for the sound guy to jump in!

Now we cut to the Michigan guys hunting for a cab.

They quickly get in and zoom away. On the opposite side of the road we see Brent & Josh appear. They realise they're on the wrong side for cabs and cross back over. Brent asks 'Which way's the sports centre? Is it this way?'. Josh then asks someone behind the camera 'Do you speak English?'. Brent asks 'Will the taxi driver know how to get there? How far is it?'. The girl tells him it's about 30 minutes. The boys jump into a taxi but the sound guy asks the girl's name, and asks her to sign a piece of paper.

The only team seemingly not accounted for in this video are Amy & Daniel!

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
@ekob94
Just passed people from the amazing race! Woot

No indication of her location...

Offline Dom

• RFF Timeliner
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
@ekob94
Just passed people from the amazing race! Woot

No indication of her location...

Connecticut :(

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
Since she doesn't tweet much she could be traveling. I didn't expect a local race on a Tuesday.

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Lauren Brown ‏@LBflamingo
Just interrupted a team on The Amazing Race #forrealthough

Offline boston_jen

• RFF Full Member
Great video!

I think this is actually Amy and Daniel in the foreground, based on her hair, and on his cap and watch (see Reta's photos).

I am happy to take any debate over to spec, if need be.   :)

Offline Dom

• RFF Timeliner
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

She's at UMass, only about 100 miles away from the location of the tweeter Prophet posted.. Strange but almost definitely not us!

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't Poke the Bear

She's at UMass, only about 100 miles away from the location of the tweeter Prophet posted.. Strange but almost definitely not us!

I just graduated from UMass. Right now they're having their summer orientation sessions for incoming students, and I saw one campus group was having UMass Amazing Races during the school year. If she's at UMass right now, it's possible that they're holding UMass Amazing Races during orientation sessions and that's what she meant.

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Jens Krueger ‏@Jens_Krueger
So excited to have had “The Amazing Race” on the aircraft today from Dhaka to Dubai! Good luck to the racers! #TAR @Ihnatko

Offline Dom

• RFF Timeliner
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Jens Krueger ‏@Jens_Krueger
So excited to have had “The Amazing Race” on the aircraft today from Dhaka to Dubai! Good luck to the racers! #TAR @Ihnatko

I have just asked him for some more details.  :tup:

Offline dpe

• RFF Full Member
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 04:49:45 PM by dpe »

Offline docol

• RFF Full Member
  • Can't wait 4 "The Amazing Race" 24..!!!!!!!!

Lai Jing Jie ‏@Laijingjie
Helping out the amazing race in qihua pri!! Walking on the route towards rss again :)))
Collapse
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
8:01 PM - 5 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

She's from Singapore....i'm working on getting more info!

"" JUSTICE 4 DUSTIN&KANDICE: PUT THEM ON THE AMAZING RACE ALL-STARS 2 ""

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Looks like a school version...
www.qihuapri.moe.edu.sg/

Lai Jing Jie ‏@Laijingjie
Helping out the amazing race in qihua pri!! Walking on the route towards rss again :)))
Collapse
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
8:01 PM - 5 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

She's from Singapore....i'm working on getting more info!
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
There's a  post from yesterday saying someone worked on the race.

This person is in Dhaka, Bangladesh. This meshes nicely with the sighting by the pilot on the flight from Dhaka to Dubai. It sounds like we had a leg in Bangladesh!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 08:42:21 AM by Plaidmoon »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
 :wohoo:  Plaidmoon!

This looks to be real. Have removed identifying info to protect the innocent.....

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I ran across some information that suggested that TAR would film in the Moscow area. It would be during the next 4 or 5 days - probably sooner rather than later. This would mean one leg and a second 2 leg is possible. The second leg wouldn't necessarily be in Moscow, but it seems more likely.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 10:41:03 AM by Plaidmoon »

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Turkey!
Siti Fatimah Hisham ‏@CtFatimah101

Ada Amazing Race at the Grand Bazaar today lol. My dad tolong beli tea from one of the contestants.

Tweeter is from KL but I believe they are in Istanbul right now.
Asked for more info.
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Offline dpe

• RFF Full Member
Ed Kushins ‏@MrHomeExchange
#AmazingRace. Saw Phil today at #AyasofyaHurremSultanHamami Turkish bath in Istanbul with camera crew, guessing filming today or tomorrow

another. Istanbul looks very possible

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
Ed Kushins ‏@MrHomeExchange
#AmazingRace. Saw Phil today at #AyasofyaHurremSultanHamami Turkish bath in Istanbul with camera crew, guessing filming today or tomorrow

another. Istanbul looks very possible

Beware guys, hope we could see one or two snaps today, seems like our sixth leg there..

Don't ever put {hashtag} '#amazingrace' if you don't want to be chased by RFF's TAR Detectives 8)

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
Turkey!
Siti Fatimah Hisham ‏@CtFatimah101

Ada Amazing Race at the Grand Bazaar today lol. My dad tolong beli tea from one of the contestants.

Tweeter is from KL but I believe they are in Istanbul right now.
Asked for more info.

She made that tweet at 7:33 pm Istanbul time. She visited the Hagia Sophia/the Ayasofya yesterday. And now another twetter saw Phil there today........I would say Istanbul for sure!!!
Matthew 7:15

Offline dpe

• RFF Full Member
2:35 am → 6:25 am DXB-IST S M T W T F S Turkish 761
6:55 am → 10:45 am DXB-IST S - T W T F S Turkish 763
7:10 am → 10:55 am DXB-IST - M - - - - - Turkish 763
11:20 am → 3:00 pm DXB-IST S - T - - F S Emirates 123

plenty of direct flights from Dubai.
requested more details.

Custom Search