Author Topic: Amazing Race 21 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1 update**  (Read 266573 times)

Offline Prama

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Later!
Teams and Production Teams spent the night in Sheraton Hotel. My friend asked a driver's crew that teams 'probably' going to Alun-Alun in Bangil, Pasuruan
He's going to Gubeng right now.

credits to DP!!
Prama's Member Game Profile
Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future

Offline Prama

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Later!
Mohawk spotted on Gubeng Station
That means they're safe from Leg 2

credits to DP!!

Offline Prama

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Later!
Blonde girls also spotted on Gubeng Station.

We still don't know their destination yet, it's between Malang/Bangil

credits to DP!!

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
Blonde girls also spotted on Gubeng Station.

We still don't know their destination yet, it's between Malang/Bangil

credits to DP!!

Pram, maybe you could ask David to check for the platform they're standing on, and ask the train staff around there?  :tup:

TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline Prama

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Later!
@Zouly: He only saw 4 teams: Sri Lankan sisters, Blondes, Mohawk and Michigan. He don't know which platform, because they're going to board on an economy class train. Also he indicated that they're gonna take 10AM train. That's all I got from him..he hasn't replied my text :duno:

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
Fakhril Maulana H
@farilmaulana

The Amazing Race yang terbaru tadi pagi mampir ke surabaya tepatnya di depan RM Padang Antika jl. Darmo

--> TAR new update this morning they stopped by in front of Padang Restaurant "Antika", at Jl. Darmo (Darmo Street)

Antika Padag Restaurant :

« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 10:16:14 PM by ZouLy »

Offline Prama

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Later!
All 4 teams are on Logawa train. They have departed few minutes ago.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11

Is this one?

09.20     Logawa   KA129   Purwokerto
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline smiley

• RFF Frantic Poster
So are the Sri Lankan sisters, Blondes, Mohawk and Michigan currently in the lead?

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood

Is this one?

09.20     Logawa   KA129   Purwokerto

Yes, I guess that so. But, we still don't know that Purwokerto is the true destination. They will arrive at Purwokerto at 18.24, and I'm not sure production teams will spend so much time in Indonesia. From Gubeng train station, the train will stop in:
Mojokerto, Jombang, Kertosono,Nganjuk , Madiun, Paron, Sragen, Solo Jebres, Purwosari, Klaten, Yogya Lempuyangan, Wates, Kutoarjo, Kebumen,Karanganyar, Gombong and Kroya
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
Blonde girl arrived at Bangkalan Town Square, they've got Stick No. 8

Alpha Male team.. They're confused to look for the Pit Stop.. They just finished the Detour task, transporting ice block from the factory into the truck and deliver them to the processing place...

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster

Young Cute couple..

The source (DP) said that the male racer looks like a pro basketball player wearing Nike shoes,
They are also doing the Ice Blocks Detour (transporting the ice blocks from the ice factory to the processing place/zone by truck) like The Chippendale...

The male racer called his teammate Lexi  :tup:  (go find Lexi guys..!!  :hoot: :hoot:)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Great job to the Indonesian team!!

If you can translate any of the tweets in Indonesia, please do!

And if anyone can post a map of where the heck we are, it would be appreciated!!

:hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
In this Leg's ROADBLOCK:

Teams need to blow up some balloons for the children while they are riding on top of Odong-Odong..

The source (DP) apologize from taking this pic from far away, because there is a "Restricted Area - no Camera or Video Allowed" warning in front of him

The girl who are doing this Roadblock was Kate, her teammate shouted "Come on Kate! You can do it!!  Come on Kate keep pushing..!! Another team is Leaving..!!"  and they are sweating like crazy...  :lol:

go find Kate guys..!!  :hoot: :hoot:

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster

Present to you LEG 2 PIT STOP:

Pasar Pabean (Pabean Market), Surabaya, Indonesia

Someone please watermark the picture, credit to DP

Offline eddiethejet

• RFF Sr. Member
is that the amputee team?

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
This one came from two hours ago

Sita Aulia  ‏@sisibungaz

Aaaaaahhhhhh amazing race di bangiiiiiiillllll.....mauuuuu liiiiiaaaaaaattttt!!!!!

She said that there was Amazing Race in Bangil and she really wanted to see it. I'm pretty sure she didn't watch it by herself. Bangil is in Pasuruan, Jawa Timur, southeast of Surabaya

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
Great find Theo!!

another sighting..

the source mentioned by his friend that he was on the same train with the amazing race teams,  he suspect the teams get on at Gubeng and get off at Bangil. They ride KA Penataran

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
Great find Theo!!

another sighting..

the source mentioned by his friend that he was on the same train with the amazing race teams,  he suspect the teams get on at Gubeng and get off at Bangil. They ride KA Penataran

I think that fits the timeline. We don't know when KA Penataran departed from Gubeng station since it's economy class, but it's between 10--11 a.m.

But what about Prama's source saying they ride Logawa? ???

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
Great find Theo!!

another sighting..

This is the tweet for the above suspect..

adrian hartanto
@pakponidi

Tadi saya satu kereta sama racers naik Penataran dari Gubeng turun Bangil.
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
7:34 PM - 31 May 12

Translation: "I just met the racers on Penataran train from Gubeng and they off at Bangil.

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
It seems like our next destination is Bangil, Pasuruan. The other people I've asked to also stated the same thing.

Offline krabbe

• RFF Full Member
ok this might not be TAR but such a coincidence:

name removed

Puluhan kru televisi dan pelajar Amerika datang ke SMA Negeri 1 Bangil pagi ini. Mereka naik kereta api Penataran dari Surabaya turun di setasiun Bangil. Setelah itu, mereka naik becak ke SMANBA. Tujuan mereka shooting di taman SMANBA

American tv crew & students came to Bangil public high school this morning. They took the Penataran train from Surabaya & got off at Bangil stop. Afterwards they took rickshaw to SMANBA. Their purpose is to shoot at the SMANBA park.

What do you guys think?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 11:39:46 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
ok this might not be TAR but such a coincidence:

Puluhan kru televisi dan pelajar Amerika datang ke SMA Negeri 1 Bangil pagi ini. Mereka naik kereta api Penataran dari Surabaya turun di setasiun Bangil. Setelah itu, mereka naik becak ke SMANBA. Tujuan mereka shooting di taman SMANBA

American tv crew & students came to Bangil public high school this morning. They took the Penataran train from Surabaya & got off at Bangil stop. Afterwards they took rickshaw to SMANBA. Their purpose is to shoot at the SMANBA park.

What do you guys think?

I guess that's our target :lol: I'll ask her
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 11:40:11 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster

This is it..!!

Another evidence..!!  :yess:

name removed

Puluhan kru televisi dan pelajar Amerika datang ke SMA Negeri 1 Bangil pagi ini. Mereka naik kereta api Penataran dari Surabaya turun di setasiun Bangil. Setelah itu, mereka naik becak ke SMANBA. Tujuan mereka shooting di taman SMANBA yang sangat indah dan menarik bagi mereka. Bila ingin tahu Bagaimana taman sekolah SMANBA yang dituju lihat foto-foto taman di link berikut ini :

http://ayobelajarfisika.blogdetik.com/my-school/

Reply  Retweet  Favorite
9:01 PM - 31 May 12

Translation:

"A lot of television crews and Americans come to a High School in Bangil this morning. They ride Penataran train from Surabaya and get off at Bangil Station. After that, they ride "becak", a rickshaw to SMANBA (abbreviation for Bangil High School).

Their purpose is to do some kind of shooting at the beautiful SMANBA park which made them interested and amazed. If you wanna have a look at SMANBA park, you can proceed to link provided below: http://ayobelajarfisika.blogdetik.com/my-school/

« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 11:40:51 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster

The sighting above was occurred at 1.25 PM local time, I don't know if it's fit with the train schedule, might be our first destination or our Pit Stop... just examine the school/park picture in the blog... :)