December 22, 2014, 10:37:53 AM

Author Topic: Amazing Race 21 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1 update**  (Read 113409 times)

Offline dpe

• RFF Full Member

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Me too!  :lol:

Ok.  Gay Goat Farmers behind the first couple.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline SoYoung

• RFF Sr. Member
"@mpetroff: An Amazing Race team literally ran into us in Amsterdam today #mylifeiscomplete"

Still waiting for reply.

Offline Dom

• RFF Timeliner
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Looks like we've got another safe team :)

@perthct #amazingrace #amst

Offline Dom

• RFF Timeliner
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Another sighting of Brent & Josh and ?? & Abby, with photos! The two teams were working together, asking for directions. I have contacted the poster asking for more information.

http://northernaggal.blogspot.co.uk/2012_06_01_archive.html#8858802055123347191

Offline Topita

• RFF Sr. Member
Wait what??  :o
I don't read the spoilers usually because I don't want to be spoilered.  :lol:
But TAR was in Amsterdam today??  :o

Well I was at work anyway so not much chance I would have run into them but still.  :(
Looks like the picture was taken at central station. Wonder if they'll be here for a day more, I'll be working tomorrow too but if I run into them I will definitely let you all know!  :lol:

ETA they were unlucky though!
It's been lovely sunny weather so much lately and they had to pick a day where it was cloudy and dreary.  :lol3:
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. :)

Offline Paldog

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Con te partiro
Here is one from Facebook I saw:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 08:51:24 PM by Paldog »
“Always in the dream, it seemed as if there were a destination: a something--he could not grasp what-that lay beyond" - Lois Lowry, The Giver

Offline Al

• RFF Not So Newbie
How about this Tweet?

Katelyn O'Keefe ‏@katelynokeefe

Didnt realize everyone coming off the go train was on amazing race #runforestrun

Would it make sense after the Amsterdam sighting? Would someone ask for details?

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
How about this Tweet?

Didnt realize everyone coming off the go train was on amazing race #runforestrun

Would it make sense after the Amsterdam sighting? Would someone ask for details?

:welcome2:   to RFF
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
How about this Tweet?

This is all in Ontario......and a little early for us I think.
Matthew 7:15

Offline Xarles

• RFF Sr. Member
Even though she mentions Ontario previously, she also mentions that she might be traveling by her Wizard of Oz quotes. And more important, she might be away from her data coverage as she posted to twitter via SMS. Some one with practice should ask her of her whereabouts.

Offline guacamole300

• RFF Jr. Member
Another sighting in Amsterdam! This was posted earlier today
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 08:45:48 PM by guacamole300 »

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
How about this Tweet?

Not our race... Just the human rat race.
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Online Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Another exerpt from a blog of a sighting in Amsterdam:

Today, we arrived in Amsterdam. This city has such a good vibe--and no it's not from the coffee shops. It's bright, clean and not crowded with hoards of people. ... Yes, it was literally two teams from CBS' Amazing Race. Our guide spent about five minutes giving them directions while our cameras clicked...

Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Another exerpt from a blog of a sighting in Amsterdam:

Today, we arrived in Amsterdam. This city has such a good vibe--and no it's not from the coffee shops. It's bright, clean and not crowded with hoards of people. ... Yes, it was literally two teams from CBS' Amazing Race. Our guide spent about five minutes giving them directions while our cameras clicked...

Dom El has already posted that here with a link to watch the pics.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 11:03:52 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline weihen

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Thanks to yykris,A cluebox spotted in Moscow

A girl found a young M/F team doing a task about unlock(pretty look like RB in Xi'An leg,S6)...and later she saw a middle-aged M/M team arriving
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 11:12:48 PM by weihen »

Offline Al

• RFF Not So Newbie
So I found this on Facebook:

The post was made about 10 hours ago. I have asked for more details.

Offline dpe

• RFF Full Member
Daniel Greenberg ‏@danieleric17
Saw them filming Amazing Race yesterday on the streets of Amsterdam. I probably should try out.
 it was to big muscular guys running around in red shirts and bags with film crews in front and behind by the train station.

nothing rgarding today

Offline Dom

• RFF Timeliner
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Saw them filming Amazing Race yesterday on the streets of Amsterdam. I probably should try out.

nothing rgarding today

@DomEL5 it was to big muscular guys running around in red shirts and bags with film crews in front and behind by the train station.

Sounds like the Chippendales to me!! We've seen them with red shirts and bags before!

Offline Xarles

• RFF Sr. Member
Kimberly Erickson ‏@Kim_Erickson
Day 11: Tour of Univeg processing plant. Amsterdam walking and boat tour. Watch for us next season Amazing Race. #in
Collapse
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
3:01 PM - 12 Jun 12 via Twitter for Android · Details

Please contact her as she seems to have been on a tour that encountered the racers.

Time is Central Time US
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 03:11:44 PM by Xarles »

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
Kimberly Erickson ‏@Kim_Erickson
Day 11: Tour of Univeg processing plant. Amsterdam walking and boat tour. Watch for us next season Amazing Race. #in
Collapse
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
3:01 PM - 12 Jun 12 via Twitter for Android · Details

Please contact her as she seems to have been on a tour that encountered the racers.

I think this happened yesterday because she seems to be updating her followers on her Europe trip all at once.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Just one of the UF group we already know about, no new info.Thanks for looking everyone!
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline dpe

• RFF Full Member
Sam A.M. ‏@SNKRFRK
So cool! The #AmazingRace is filming at Central Station in Amsterdam as one of their stops. My parents would be nerding out if they knew

Zerlinda R ‏@zerachel
Spotted an Amazing Race checkpoint box right in front of the station o_o what if i steal a ticket~

think this is real

a reply to above

Sam A.M. ‏@SNKRFRK
 the red and yellow box was sitting front and center outside CS with cameras rolling but I won't spoil too much

Offline Xarles

• RFF Sr. Member
@AmericanAir:
@jfknewsandviews Hi Jeff, AA’s JFK Terminal is a popular site for filming. However, we aren't able to share the details for this movie.

Filming today about half an hour ago at JFK. About 4:45 PM
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 05:48:36 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline Al

• RFF Not So Newbie
Alex Hill ‏@Mr_AlexHill

@__MJR OMFG You're not going to believe this but The Amazing Race is in The Netherlands THIS VERY SECOND!! I was looking on a reality tv

Just 3 minutes ago. Would someone ask for details?

Custom Search