Author Topic: Amazing Race 21 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1 update**  (Read 118713 times)

Offline Theodorus

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • What is going on in your head?
This one came from two hours ago

Sita Aulia  ‏@sisibungaz

Aaaaaahhhhhh amazing race di bangiiiiiiillllll.....mauuuuu liiiiiaaaaaaattttt!!!!!

She said that there was Amazing Race in Bangil and she really wanted to see it. I'm pretty sure she didn't watch it by herself. Bangil is in Pasuruan, Jawa Timur, southeast of Surabaya

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
Great find Theo!!

another sighting..

the source mentioned by his friend that he was on the same train with the amazing race teams,  he suspect the teams get on at Gubeng and get off at Bangil. They ride KA Penataran

Don't ever put {hashtag} '#amazingrace' if you don't want to be chased by RFF's TAR Detectives 8)

Offline Theodorus

• RFF Frantic Poster
Great find Theo!!

another sighting..

the source mentioned by his friend that he was on the same train with the amazing race teams,  he suspect the teams get on at Gubeng and get off at Bangil. They ride KA Penataran

I think that fits the timeline. We don't know when KA Penataran departed from Gubeng station since it's economy class, but it's between 10--11 a.m.

But what about Prama's source saying they ride Logawa? ???

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
Great find Theo!!

another sighting..

This is the tweet for the above suspect..

adrian hartanto
@pakponidi

Tadi saya satu kereta sama racers naik Penataran dari Gubeng turun Bangil.
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
7:34 PM - 31 May 12

Translation: "I just met the racers on Penataran train from Gubeng and they off at Bangil.

Don't ever put {hashtag} '#amazingrace' if you don't want to be chased by RFF's TAR Detectives 8)

Offline Theodorus

• RFF Frantic Poster
It seems like our next destination is Bangil, Pasuruan. The other people I've asked to also stated the same thing.

Offline krabbe

• RFF Full Member
ok this might not be TAR but such a coincidence:

name removed

Puluhan kru televisi dan pelajar Amerika datang ke SMA Negeri 1 Bangil pagi ini. Mereka naik kereta api Penataran dari Surabaya turun di setasiun Bangil. Setelah itu, mereka naik becak ke SMANBA. Tujuan mereka shooting di taman SMANBA

American tv crew & students came to Bangil public high school this morning. They took the Penataran train from Surabaya & got off at Bangil stop. Afterwards they took rickshaw to SMANBA. Their purpose is to shoot at the SMANBA park.

What do you guys think?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 11:39:46 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline Theodorus

• RFF Frantic Poster
ok this might not be TAR but such a coincidence:

Puluhan kru televisi dan pelajar Amerika datang ke SMA Negeri 1 Bangil pagi ini. Mereka naik kereta api Penataran dari Surabaya turun di setasiun Bangil. Setelah itu, mereka naik becak ke SMANBA. Tujuan mereka shooting di taman SMANBA

American tv crew & students came to Bangil public high school this morning. They took the Penataran train from Surabaya & got off at Bangil stop. Afterwards they took rickshaw to SMANBA. Their purpose is to shoot at the SMANBA park.

What do you guys think?

I guess that's our target :lol: I'll ask her
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 11:40:11 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster

This is it..!!

Another evidence..!!  :yess:

name removed

Puluhan kru televisi dan pelajar Amerika datang ke SMA Negeri 1 Bangil pagi ini. Mereka naik kereta api Penataran dari Surabaya turun di setasiun Bangil. Setelah itu, mereka naik becak ke SMANBA. Tujuan mereka shooting di taman SMANBA yang sangat indah dan menarik bagi mereka. Bila ingin tahu Bagaimana taman sekolah SMANBA yang dituju lihat foto-foto taman di link berikut ini :

http://ayobelajarfisika.blogdetik.com/my-school/

Reply  Retweet  Favorite
9:01 PM - 31 May 12

Translation:

"A lot of television crews and Americans come to a High School in Bangil this morning. They ride Penataran train from Surabaya and get off at Bangil Station. After that, they ride "becak", a rickshaw to SMANBA (abbreviation for Bangil High School).

Their purpose is to do some kind of shooting at the beautiful SMANBA park which made them interested and amazed. If you wanna have a look at SMANBA park, you can proceed to link provided below: http://ayobelajarfisika.blogdetik.com/my-school/

« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 11:40:51 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster

The sighting above was occurred at 1.25 PM local time, I don't know if it's fit with the train schedule, might be our first destination or our Pit Stop... just examine the school/park picture in the blog... :)

Offline Theodorus

• RFF Frantic Poster

The sighting above was occurred at 1.25 PM local time, I don't know if it's fit with the train schedule, might be our first destination or our Pit Stop... just examine the school/park picture in the blog... :)
That's really late for the first destination, but too early for the Pit Stop, I think. But we still don't know, as I said for million times, timetable of economy class train is so unreliable.

Anyway, Zouly, I think she thought we are suspicious because of our questions :lol:

Offline Theodorus

• RFF Frantic Poster
I guess she can't tell anything about it. Maybe the production teams told them to keep this a secret (regarding from her latest tweets: It's secret :/)  :(

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Good work, guys! I saw a couple of those tweets, but with the Google translators help, didn't think they were important.  :groan:

Here's another tweet that points to Pasuran

@TrinityTraveler mbak, udah tau The amazing race
S21 main ke Indonesia lagi sampai 3 leg? Sekarang lagi di pasuruan. Kewll.. :D
    35 minutes ago by arumhebat

Google English translation

Ms., already know the amazing race
S21 play into Indonesia again until the third leg? Now again in Pasuruan. Kewll .. : D

Also, Zouly's link to the school web page is giving me a 404 Not Found error. Removed the my-school part and it was still Not Found.  Maybe it's not available outside of Indonesia?  :(

Offline Theodorus

• RFF Frantic Poster
Good work, guys! I saw a couple of those tweets, but with the Google translators help, didn't think they were important.  :groan:

Here's another tweet that points to Pasuran

S21 play into Indonesia again until the third leg? Now again in Pasuruan. Kewll .. : D

Also, Zouly's link to the school web page is giving me a 404 Not Found error. Removed the my-school part and it was still Not Found.  Maybe it's not available outside of Indonesia?  :(

She's from Jakarta (the tweeter, not @TrinityTraveler) and I guess she's just like us, heard it from Twitter.

That link works for me, although at first I encountered the same problem. Maybe you should keep refreshing it?

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster

the tweeter is from east jakarta, she might know the info from our indonesian forum and told her friend, not the actual sighting...

I'm in Melbourne and I'm able to open the site.. :)

here's some of the school vicinity pictures...

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster

The source (it's a female dancer) who suspected the shooting refused to share any stories with us...

Lina Yasmin Afifah
@LinaYaFah

wah ga liat proses shootingnya persis ya, ya seperti biasa gitu lah :) tidak bisa dijelaskan juga dengan kata-kata, maaf ya

" I can't give a detail about it, it's just like a regular shooting, I can't express them with words, I'm so sorry..

a moment later Theodorus asked the same thing,... and she refused again,

and she tweeted just minutes ago

Lina Yasmin Afifah
@LinaYaFah

tunggu tanggal mainnya yuuukkkk

"Just wait for it to be aired on the screen guys..!!"

This is super-shady, hehe... Theodorus thought that "Maybe the production teams told them to keep this a secret (regarding from her latest tweets: It's secret"

and me thought that she could be the greeter, haha.. just basing on her dancer appearance..

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I tried loading the site again and it worked, though with my slow connection, the pictures weren't loading, so thanks to Zouly for posting them.

I found a blog with information about the legs in Indonesia up until they left Gubeng station. It had the pictures we have over here and has a Facebook forum link with familiar names (you guys) so I think I found your forum.  :lol:

http://www.catatan-r10.com/2012/05/amazing-race-season-21-kembali-syuting.html

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
OK, here's a few tweets from a few hours ago. It's probably nothing, but it appears to mention filming and Jogjakarta, so I thought I'd put them up for our Indonesian team to translate and interpret.

dhani maharani ‏@maharanidhani               4 hrs ago
The amazing race aja syuting d jogja,knapa running man g ksini juga yaa?
3:29 PM - 31 May 12 via UberSocial for BlackBerry

Anjarsari ‏@Sarienande                              4 hrs ago
RM? Syuting djogja? RT“@maharanidhani: The amazing race aja syuting d jogja,knapa running man g ksini juga yaa?”
3:33 PM - 31 May 12 via Twitter for iPhone

dhani maharani ‏@maharanidhani             4 hrs ago
@Sarienande engga ii. .yg suting yg the amazing race. .
3:46 PM - 31 May 12 via UberSocial for BlackBerry

Anjarsari ‏@Sarienande                           2 hrs ago
Acra reality show kyk RM itu dek?RT“@maharanidhani: @Sarienande engga ii. .yg suting yg the amazing race. .”
5:51 PM - 31 May 12 via Twitter for iPhone

Google translation with a little editing by me:

The amazing race filming in jogja aja, why running man go here too huh?

RM? Jogja filming? RT "@ maharanidhani: The amazing race aja d jogja filming, knapa running man go here too huh?"

@ Sarienande be aware ii. . reply reply filming the amazing race. .

Acra's reality show kyk RM deck RT "@ maharanidhani: @ Sarienande be aware ii. . reply reply filmng the amazing race. . "

Offline Theodorus

• RFF Frantic Poster
OK, here's a few tweets from a few hours ago. It's probably nothing, but it appears to mention filming and Jogjakarta, so I thought I'd put them up for our Indonesian team to translate and interpret.

dhani maharani ‏@maharanidhani               4 hrs ago
The amazing race aja syuting d jogja,knapa running man g ksini juga yaa?
3:29 PM - 31 May 12 via UberSocial for BlackBerry

Anjarsari ‏@Sarienande                              4 hrs ago
RM? Syuting djogja? RT“@maharanidhani: The amazing race aja syuting d jogja,knapa running man g ksini juga yaa?”
3:33 PM - 31 May 12 via Twitter for iPhone

dhani maharani ‏@maharanidhani             4 hrs ago
@Sarienande engga ii. .yg suting yg the amazing race. .
3:46 PM - 31 May 12 via UberSocial for BlackBerry

Anjarsari ‏@Sarienande                           2 hrs ago
Acra reality show kyk RM itu dek?RT“@maharanidhani: @Sarienande engga ii. .yg suting yg the amazing race. .”
5:51 PM - 31 May 12 via Twitter for iPhone

Google translation with a little editing by me:

The amazing race filming in jogja aja, why running man go here too huh?

RM? Jogja filming? RT "@ maharanidhani: The amazing race aja d jogja filming, knapa running man go here too huh?"

@ Sarienande be aware ii. . reply reply filming the amazing race. .

Acra's reality show kyk RM deck RT "@ maharanidhani: @ Sarienande be aware ii. . reply reply filmng the amazing race. . "

I think she refers to TAR 19, which happened one year ago.

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
Yeapp.. Those four tweets didn't have anything to do with the current sightings, they're only discussing about why Running Man didn't took place in Jogja like Amazing Race,

I also have tried looking with some keywords that could lead us to any airport activity this morning but haven't found anything valuable yet.. Wonder if Leg 4 has already started or not..

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Thanks. I didn't think they could be in Jogjakarta this soon after the last leg and doubted they would go back again after being there for TAR 19. I thought they could be going to the airport there, but there are several closer ones, so that seemed unlikely. At least I learned a little bit about improving Google translations, though they were still not very good.

Offline Theodorus

• RFF Frantic Poster
You can ask people that check-in Bandara Juanda via foursquare. There's a slim chance they'll see our racers, buy it's worth trying :)

Offline krabbe

• RFF Full Member
Old news, but anyway:
Fourteen ‏@Nidariba

Yang banyak odong odongnya ituRT @Keziagathaa: Tadi siang liat bule lari-lari bawa kamera di genteng kali..

These two girls from Surabaya saw TAR at Genteng doing the odong-odong RB.

tsaniya nur azizah ‏@tsaniyaa

@Keziagathaa aneh juga seh, ada tante tante bule pake baju buat gym, bawa aqua, terus nyari taksi '-'

Their friend said she saw a woman in gym clothes looking for a cab. Maybe a racer?

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster

I got sightings at the airport this morning...!!  :yess:

I guess our double amputee team survived the third leg..  :o

1. Fiddo Hafied
@sicopetlucu

GA307 (at Blue Sky Lounge Bandara Juanda Surabaya)

Reply  Retweet  Favorite
9:56 AM - 1 Jun 12

2. Me:
@sicopetlucu halo bang, mo nanya di garuda check in tadi ada liat bule pake backpack sama kameraman gak? Thanks :)

Reply  Delete  Favorite
10:45 AM - 1 Jun 12

3. Fiddo Hafied
‏@sicopetlucu

Ada bule 3 cewe 1 cowo. Yg cew 1 pake kaki palsu. Why?

Reply  Retweet  Favorite
12:59 PM - 1 Jun 12

1. He tweeted and check-in at the Blue Sky Lounge Juanda International Airport, Surabaya. He's on his way to Jakarta by GA307 - Garuda Indonesia Airways.

2. I replied and asked "Hey man! can I ask you something? have you seen any americans wearing backpacks with some cameraman at the check-in counter? Thanks :) "

3. He replied back a while later when he's arrived in Jakarta, "Yes..! I saw 4 Americans at the check-in counter, 3 females and 1 male, one of the female's feet wearing an artificial foot. <--- refer to double-amputee"

So.. it's a connecting flight thorugh Jakarta guys..!!   :hoot:

Offline Theodorus

• RFF Frantic Poster
Do you know when he arrived in Jakarta, Zouly?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Do you know when he arrived in Jakarta, Zouly?

1PM
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Custom Search