Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: TAR 21 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**  (Read 143378 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 21 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**
« Reply #1075 on: October 21, 2012, 02:51:11 PM »
I think y'all are really stretching now. :lol:

Declive, Rob and Kelley are spotted in the next Episode.

"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #StayStrongNicole <3
« Reply #1076 on: October 21, 2012, 02:54:20 PM »
Ok so I have a theory that's  kind of out there but... here goes.
So there's  a website called buddytv.com. And when you go on the amazing race page there's  a certain order that the racers are in. The one on the top left is first, which is abby and ryan. The next one is trey and lexi. Then the Chippendales. And if you see the bottom teams,  they've  all been eliminated. So if that theory is true, gary and will will be eliminated tonight.

The teams are listed in the order they finished in the previous episode. Then the teams that are eliminated are placed at the bottom. So that is not necessarily the case.

Offline Faith511

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1077 on: October 21, 2012, 04:16:52 PM »
But look at other seasons. They stay the same. Check after tonights episode.
 :gaah:

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Welcome to the cloneverse.
« Reply #1078 on: October 21, 2012, 04:27:14 PM »
But look at other seasons. They stay the same. Check after tonights episode.
 :gaah:

James & Abba figure in 4th. place, but they didn't reach the F5.  Check all the spoilers threads here.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1079 on: October 21, 2012, 04:32:50 PM »
Sorry Faith. Regardless of who goes tonight, that listing is not in any way a boot list.
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline Faith511

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1080 on: October 21, 2012, 05:13:46 PM »
Sorry. Just a theory. But if i am right you all owe me. :groan:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1081 on: October 21, 2012, 06:02:21 PM »

We thrive on theories around here! So bring 'em on!! :tup:

Offline Paldog

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • US Winter Olympic Team - Sochi 2014 - Go America!
« Reply #1082 on: October 21, 2012, 06:17:36 PM »
I have a feeling this leg will be a NEL because TAR likes to do that when they stay somewhere for two legs in a row.
"I've heard her called a quitter for leaving, an aimless wanderer. But not all who wander are aimless. Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition; beyond definition; beyond the image." ― Mona Lisa Smile

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #1083 on: October 21, 2012, 07:05:16 PM »
In my mind there's an equal chance that either this leg or the next leg will be an NEL, it's also possible there might be a no-length pit stop as well.
-- theschnauzers

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1084 on: October 21, 2012, 07:06:46 PM »
I have a feeling this leg will be a NEL because TAR likes to do that when they stay somewhere for two legs in a row.

or not.   ;)

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Golden Ball.
« Reply #1085 on: October 21, 2012, 08:45:19 PM »

Holy frijoles , this son of a monkey's uncle was right!!
"I don't drink. But when i do , i become another person. And that one , drinks a lot."

Offline Theodorus

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • A million dollars? Drink with Jamy after the show?
« Reply #1086 on: October 21, 2012, 09:02:53 PM »
A coincidence maybe? :duno:

I recalled there was a same issue on last season. In same site too.
TAR Greece: Soon. DTAR 2: Soon
#FF7F50

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #1087 on: October 22, 2012, 01:54:40 AM »

Holy frijoles , this son of a monkey's uncle was right!!

what an interesting case of coincidence...

but hey, me truly believe jaymes & james are amongst the final 3, as they're the legit ones we can see with the camera crew at coney island, new york  ;)
Don't ever put {hashtag} '#amazingrace' if you don't want to be chased by RFF's TAR Detectives 8)

Offline Faith511

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1088 on: October 22, 2012, 07:17:06 AM »
Do you believe me now? Sorry i couldn't  post a link. I'm  a newbie and have nooo idea how to do that.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1089 on: October 22, 2012, 09:30:33 AM »
It is nothing but a coincidence, and an inaccurate one at that. We have all known Will and Gary were going this week, you only need to read the spoilers.

And please remember that links to other forums are not allowed.

Offline amazinglatinoamericafan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1090 on: October 22, 2012, 05:54:36 PM »
i think that the elimination position is like THE AMAZING RACE 14

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Golden Ball.
« Reply #1091 on: October 22, 2012, 06:00:22 PM »

Me too
"I don't drink. But when i do , i become another person. And that one , drinks a lot."

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1092 on: October 22, 2012, 06:11:23 PM »

Me too

Yeah, looks like.  Eliminations at the first 4 legs (Preston & Jennifer, Steve & Linda, Brad & Victoria, Amanda & Kris) and a NEL on the fifth (Christie & Jodi).
If it's the same pattern, then it should be: 

NON ELIMINATION
ELIMINATION
ELIMINATION
NON ELIMINATION
ELIMINATION
NON ELIMINATION (on TAR14 was a Keep Racing Leg)
ELIMINATION
FINISH LINE
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 06:16:51 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #1093 on: October 22, 2012, 07:09:08 PM »
I understand that this had happened many times, but i think it's a bit funny if you know your production budget is not too big, then the best choice is to have a NEL in the same country, ???
Don't ever put {hashtag} '#amazingrace' if you don't want to be chased by RFF's TAR Detectives 8)

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1094 on: October 22, 2012, 07:11:12 PM »

Yes and no.
season 14 NE Legs (how many people still in): 7,5,4(TBC)
Season 21 NE Legs (MY PREDICTIONS): 7,6,4

I have a feeling since they will be in Russia for two legs, and because the first Bangledesh leg was elimination, the first russia leg will be a non-elimination.

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1095 on: October 22, 2012, 07:12:40 PM »
I understand that this had happened many times, but i think it's a bit funny if you know your production budget is not too big, then the best choice is to have a NEL in the same country, ???

My guess is since the 1st Bangledesh leg wasn't a NEL, the 1st Russia leg will be a NEL.

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1096 on: October 22, 2012, 07:23:23 PM »
Does it really matter when there are two legs in the same country?  :lol:

In TAR17 Michael & Kevin were NEL'd in Ghana and in the following leg they traveled to the Arctic Circle.

Anything can happen.

Offline Georgianna

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1097 on: October 23, 2012, 03:27:28 PM »
Hello!

Although I have read - and very much appreciated - this forum for some time, I am new to posting here.  I am unfamiliar with its software format and not at all certain that I know all that there is to know about your protocols.   So I hope that this post comes to rest in the right place and that you'll tell me if I'm guilty of a breach of etiquette. That said ...

In your discussion of James' and Abba's impending Synchronized Swimming debut, it seems that the question of location has become centered around Russia or Spain.  And - because I don't think that all of the tasks to be performed in Turkey have been identified, yet - I thought that it might be helpful to far better sleuths than I to mention that Turkey boasts a National Synchronized Swimming Team (headquartered in Istanbul) that hosted its first international competition -  The Istanbul Open Synchronized Swimming Tournament - in September of 2011. 

The page - announcing the event -  that I've linked also contains a photo of the team.  However, I didn't screen print the page or import the image because I'm unsure about your policies regarding those practices. 

Now, if you wonderfully talented people think that the tidbit is worth pursuing, you've only to track down which  "Fatih Olymic Pool in Istanbul" - and I stopped looking when I discovered that there is almost certainly more than one -  is home to the team, obtain a photo, etc., etc., etc ... :)

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1098 on: October 23, 2012, 03:33:17 PM »
Hello!

Although I have read - and very much appreciated - this forum for some time, I am new to posting here.  I am unfamiliar with its software format and not at all certain that I know all that there is to know about your protocols.   So I hope that this post comes to rest in the right place and that you'll tell me if I'm guilty of a breach of etiquette. That said ...

In your discussion of James' and Abba's impending Synchronized Swimming debut, it seems that the question of location has become centered around Russia or Spain.  And - because I don't think that all of the tasks to be performed in Turkey have been identified, yet - I thought that it might be helpful to far better sleuths than I to mention that Turkey boasts a National Synchronized Swimming Team (headquartered in Istanbul) that hosted its first international competition -  The Istanbul Open Synchronized Swimming Tournament - in September of 2011. 

The page - announcing the event -  that I've linked also contains a photo of the team.  However, I didn't screen print the page or import the image because I'm unsure about your policies regarding those practices. 

Now, if you wonderfully talented people think that the tidbit is worth pursuing, you've only to track down which  "Fatih Olymic Pool in Istanbul" - and I stopped looking when I discovered that there is almost certainly more than one -  is home to the team, obtain a photo, etc., etc., etc ... :)

:hiya Georgianna   :bigwelcome to RFF!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1099 on: October 23, 2012, 03:36:07 PM »
Oh Wonderful!! Thank you Georgianna! That looks to be something we DEF need to check out!

And :bigwelcome to RFF!

Since this is for an upcoming ep, I am going to slide it over to Speculation here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,27203.0.html

Custom Search