Having watched every season of TAR, I would like it if they went back to the earlier seasons..
- 13 Legs
- As already suggested, pre HD voiceovers
- Slow it down!!!!!! - The first few seasons were so good because it wasn't intense 100% of the time, and therefore the intense moments were highlighted!
A few other things
- More night-time legs - The last episode that I can remember having a decent proportion at night was in TAR 18, in Austria..., This was an awesome leg, and I think having it at night makes it more intense. ... So more night legs! (Out of curiosity, am I the only one who likes night legs??)
-NO MORE RECRUITED TEAMS FROM OTHER REALITY SHOWS - THEY HAVE HAD THERE TURN.
- Make the detours and roadblocks more intense - I hate it how the tasks have become so easy! There are so many challenges that you cant not complete, such as the 'helicopter rescue' roadblock in TAR 20. There have been some ripping tasks that require thinking/skill (FRANZ, Measuring Liechtenstein, Haybales, Making a Dinosaur) but there are not enough.
- Get rid of all the technology!
I loved TAR 18 so much because it had so much of the above (Night legs, slow pace, hard challenges), and although seeing old teams wasn't everyones forte (I loved it!), i think that season 18 has to be the benchmark for challenges and editing.