December 18, 2014, 04:45:01 PM

Author Topic: All Stars Wish List  (Read 57734 times)

Offline Rachel Berry

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: All Stars Wish List
« Reply #575 on: October 27, 2013, 10:35:09 AM »
Does anyone know when do they start filming like the exact day? So we can finally get somo spoilers of the teams.
Jason & Amy to win TAR23

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #576 on: October 27, 2013, 10:45:56 AM »
We don't post that info ahead of time...just watch the TAR 24 thread, there will be a live sightings thread posted closer to the actual time.
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline Cheesefeet

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #577 on: October 27, 2013, 04:50:42 PM »
Great answer peach I love that you didn't deny not knowing when it will start, only that we won't post it. I think our detectives do an amazing job, thanks Peach!

Offline Maanca

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #578 on: October 27, 2013, 06:54:04 PM »
The only 3-peaters I want to see are Charla & Mirna and Dustin & Kandice too!  :hearts: Love them to bits!

But I don't want them to come back because they went out on such a high note and are just so amazeballs!   :<3

Personally, I'm not sure they were good enough for a third race.

Yeah, I do totally agree they were stronger and got farther than most of the "Barbie" teams in the race's history, but nothing about them really stood out to me as being one of the most memorable teams ever. These are the girls who, in the same episode, didn't know what country London is in and crashed their car :(

Online SteKay

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • King Keith
« Reply #579 on: October 28, 2013, 07:52:07 AM »
I hope they have some of the already eliminated TAR 23 teams :(
Hope

Offline jetishidae

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Bears the name of Battle Born
« Reply #580 on: October 28, 2013, 08:13:18 AM »
The news of Nick & Vicki just got engaged honestly surprised me! considering how horrible nick was in TAR17
Glad to know they're still together

i heard that Brook & Claire was forced to decline TAR:UB because Claire was pregnant at that time  :didimiss:
they're definitely my top priority for the next allstar season

UB was fun to watch imo and i was never happier with the winner

here goes my wishlist aside from Brook & Claire

Nick & Vicki (17)
Amani & Marcus (19)
Liz & Marie (19) i'd rather see them than the snowboarders
Brenchel (20)
Vanessa & Ralph (20)
Nary & James (20) least likely
Chips (21)
Twinnies (21)
Chuck & Wyona (22)
Pam & Winnie (22)

with 1 or 2 teams from current season

i never fondue of Mark & Bopper, i'm aware that they're one of fan favorite but not mine definitely
it's so painful & tiring to watch them almost as painful as the winner of TAR21,
thanks god they didn't win like Josh & Brent

and that all star rumor list, uhm i'm fine tbh as long as they get rid of the cowboys. i also don't understand why people love them. they're actually arrogant
I'am now and forever post-love

Online SteKay

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • King Keith
« Reply #581 on: October 28, 2013, 08:38:36 AM »
I will draw up my final lists later :)
Hope

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #582 on: October 29, 2013, 07:23:03 AM »
Nick and Vicki's decision to settle down is no surprise for me.  I guess it's partially due to people playing a character on the show, where their real behavior is one you'd have to see (if possible) post-race.  Should they race again, it could be more of the same, but nothing like season 17, IMO.  It would likely be at the level of Kelly & Jon, or Dave & Rachel (and that wasn't even bad, but sometimes Dave would be tough on Rachel, but nothing more).

With the knowledge of returning racers, imagine if TPTB completely "trolled" everyone and decided to pick eleven teams from Season 23 for TAR24.  As much as I'd laugh at the thought, I don't know if I would be laughing if that became a reality.  I wouldn't hate it, but yikes!
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #583 on: October 29, 2013, 07:26:16 AM »
Never will happen.
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #584 on: October 30, 2013, 05:36:18 AM »
And thank God for that!
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Online SteKay

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • King Keith
« Reply #585 on: October 30, 2013, 02:09:36 PM »
Here's some of my thoughts:

ALLSTARS:                  UNFINISHED BUSINESS:                             MY PICKS:
Andy & Tommy                          Justin & Jennifer                                  Bill & Cathi
Bill & Cathi                                Natalie & Nadiya                                  Justin & Jennifer
Max & Katie                              James & Abba                                      Pam & Winnie
Chuck & Wynona                      Misa & Maiya                                       Dave & Connor
Rachel & Dave                          Joey & Meghan                                     Joey & Meghan
Art & JJ                                     Pam & Winnie                                       Max & Katie
Tim & Marie                              Jessica & John                                       Bopper & Mark
Nicole & Travis                         Dave & Connor                                      Brandon & Adam
Nicky & Kim                              Brandon & Adam                                    Tim & Marie
Josh & Brent                            Rowan & Shane                                     Nicole & Travis
Natalie & Nadiya                      Chester & Ephraim                                Natalie & Nadiya
                                                (1 other team)                                        James & Abba

These would be my picks from post Unfinished Business.  :hrt:

Hope

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #586 on: October 30, 2013, 07:16:38 PM »
Since this is a wish list thread, here are my International TAR All-Stars picks.

Granted, I've only watched full seasons of TARA, TARAu and TARPh (and TARC, er... RaceCDA) so the teams are only from those editions =D

Joe Jer & Zabrina (TARA1)
Pamela & Vanessa (TARA2)
Ida & Tania (TARA3)
Richard & Richard (TARA4)
Jess & Lani (TARA4) or Sheena & Gee (TARPh)
Hussein & Natasha (TARA4)
Saida & Jervi (TARPh)
Marc & Kat (TARPh)
Pamela & Vanessa (TARPh)
Sam & Renae (TARAu1) or Michelle & Jo (TARAu2)
Paul & Steve (TARAu2)
James & Sarah (TARAu2)
Lucy & Emilia (TARAu2)

In making the list, I've realized the casting for female teams, or really, all teams, has been amazing in Asia.  All produced by Active TV right? They need to bring those Active TV casting people over to TARUS.

Offline BitchBitch

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #587 on: October 31, 2013, 07:34:27 AM »
Here's some of my thoughts:

ALLSTARS:                  UNFINISHED BUSINESS:                             MY PICKS:
Andy & Tommy                          Justin & Jennifer                                  Bill & Cathi
Bill & Cathi                                Natalie & Nadiya                                  Justin & Jennifer
Max & Katie                              James & Abba                                      Pam & Winnie
Chuck & Wynona                      Misa & Maiya                                       Dave & Connor
Rachel & Dave                          Joey & Meghan                                     Joey & Meghan
Art & JJ                                     Pam & Winnie                                       Max & Katie
Tim & Marie                              Jessica & John                                       Bopper & Mark
Nicole & Travis                         Dave & Connor                                      Brandon & Adam
Nicky & Kim                              Brandon & Adam                                    Tim & Marie
Josh & Brent                            Rowan & Shane                                     Nicole & Travis
Natalie & Nadiya                      Chester & Ephraim                                Natalie & Nadiya
                                                (1 other team)                                        James & Abba

These would be my picks from post Unfinished Business.  :hrt:
Chippendales are so much better than half of the teams on the All-Stars list...aka Nicky & Kim, Josh & Brent, Bill & Cathi, Chuck & Wynona
All-stars should be more competitive instead of inviting memorable filler teams back just to tell a story and lose again

Offline BitchBitch

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #588 on: October 31, 2013, 07:42:09 AM »
My Wish List:
1. Ernie and Cindy (S19)
2. Armani and Marcus (S19)
3. Brendon and Rachel (S20)
4. Vanessa and Ralph (S20) (just to fight with Rachel)
5. Jaymes and James (S21)
6. Natalie and Nadiya (S21)
7. Abbie and Ryan (S21)
8. Max and Katie (S22)
9. Dave and Connor (S22)
10. Tim and Marie (S23)
11. Nicole and Travis (S23)

If there should be a 3rd-time returning team, it should be Beauty Queens (S10 & S11)

Offline serendipity

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #589 on: October 31, 2013, 01:17:29 PM »
Of course I want to see teams before S19 like Colin/Christie, Dustin/Kandice and even Charla/Mirna again, but seems if there's next All-stars then only teams from S19 onwards will be chosen, if so here are my picks:-

S19 - Andy/Tommy - not like them much but they surely have unfinished business
S19 - Bill/Cathi - most competitive elderly team in recent seasons
S20 - Brandon/Rachel - hate this team but seems will be chosen for ratings like Rob/Amber
S20 - Vanessa/Ralph - Like Vanessa, good to have them if Rachel is chosen, but seems they split up already
S20 - Mark/Bopper - Must have, production likes them much in their season
S21 - Jaymes/James - Must have, production likes them much in their season
S21 - Natalie/Nadiya - Good to have a cunning team, though they are annoying
S21 - Abbie/Ryan - They also have unfinished business due to the flight drama for their elimination and also the only team have chance winning 2m so far, and good dynamics with J/J and N/N
S22 - Dave/Connor - Must have, production likes them much in their season
S22 - Pam/Winnie - Good to have one competitive F/F team in the group
S23 - Tim/Marie - Star of this season, would pick them if they do not win this season

Don't mind Brandon/Rachel not chosen, if so then Vanessa/Ralph need not appear as well, which makes room for potential S24 teams or Joey/Megan (S22), Jason/Amy (S23) or Nicole/Travis (S23)

Offline ranger1010

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #590 on: October 31, 2013, 08:32:47 PM »
From season 23, Tim and Marie already said they weren't doing all-stars (or maybe they declined ??? ).  I can almost guarantee the Afghanimals will be on season 24.  Next to Tim and Marie, they create the most "buzz" from season 23.

Online SteKay

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • King Keith
« Reply #591 on: October 31, 2013, 08:36:48 PM »
The only FF teams I would even reckon are in with a chance are Natalie & Nadiya, Pam & Winnie and Nicky & Kim IMO
Hope

Online Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #592 on: October 31, 2013, 08:40:21 PM »
The only FF teams I would even reckon are in with a chance are Natalie & Nadiya, Pam & Winnie and Nicky & Kim IMO

Nicky and Kim???
Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Online MrDS

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dive, Turn, Work
« Reply #593 on: October 31, 2013, 08:43:57 PM »

Nicky and Kim???

Nary & Jamie? Caroline & Jenn? Mona & Beth? All better than Nicky & Kim, who are just too boring *yawn*
"Is anything in life really an accident?" - Joey Graceffa <3

MDS BIG BROTHER

Offline Air

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Chinsanity
« Reply #594 on: October 31, 2013, 09:35:50 PM »
Nicky & Kim <3 Least boring FF team of TAR23 <3
Lee Lin Chin - National Treasure

Online gamerfan09

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #SweetScientists <3
« Reply #595 on: November 01, 2013, 02:36:29 AM »
From season 23, Tim and Marie already said they weren't doing all-stars (or maybe they declined ??? ).  I can almost guarantee the Afghanimals will be on season 24.  Next to Tim and Marie, they create the most "buzz" from season 23.

If they return I will stab my TV with an electric shock proof knife.
"Knowing what it feels like
Now I'm on the Outside...."

Ellie Goulding <3

Online gamerfan09

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #SweetScientists <3
« Reply #596 on: November 01, 2013, 02:38:21 AM »

But I love Nicky/Kim. Best F/F since Pam/Winnie I S2G.

Such trainwreck bottom goddesses at tasks <333333

Ellie Goulding <3

Online SteKay

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • King Keith
« Reply #597 on: November 01, 2013, 07:29:44 AM »

Yes I'm totally serious! Such trainwreck goddesses. 1000000000000000000000 times better than Mona/Beth Caroline/Jennifer and Ally/Ashley who would still be in Chile without Afghanimals
Hope

Online gamerfan09

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #SweetScientists <3
« Reply #598 on: November 01, 2013, 10:13:32 AM »

Yes I'm totally serious! Such trainwreck goddesses. 1000000000000000000000 times better than Mona/Beth Caroline/Jennifer and Ally/Ashley who would still be in Chile without Afghanimals

But CaroJen and MoBeth are peaceful good teams :(

Ice Crew is the only boring F/F team IMO in TAR 22-23

Ellie Goulding <3

Online SteKay

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • King Keith
« Reply #599 on: November 01, 2013, 10:28:12 AM »
Okay I'm being a little mean but no one beats Pwinnie or Twinnies :lol:
Hope