Author Topic: All Stars Wish List  (Read 182640 times)

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
Re: All Stars Wish List
« Reply #475 on: October 19, 2013, 01:52:20 AM »
Abbie & Ryan to replace Snowboarders
Chips to replace Cowboys

:P
I think Abbie & Ryan burned their bridges when they went on Twitter rants about how unfair the show is or something.  (Maybe it was just Ryan.)

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #476 on: October 19, 2013, 02:14:27 AM »
Chips to replace Cowboys

i don't think it will happen.

Ryan on twitter:
yes, next season is All stars. And there are a few teams from Season 21. And the current season. And even some former all stars.
hard to be on all stars as a dating couple if ur no longer dating, right? Although one of the All star teams WAS a dating couple  :(

If they are still in relationship, It would be interesting to watch Abby/Ryan vs Twinnies part 2

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #477 on: October 19, 2013, 02:18:25 AM »
They broke up, I just knew that now. :ascared

Well, then Bill & Cathi would also be a good choice! :)

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #478 on: October 19, 2013, 02:20:36 AM »
Brian & Ericka would be better exes to cast than Abbie & Ryan.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #479 on: October 19, 2013, 02:22:54 AM »
Bill & Cathi <3333333333333333

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #480 on: October 19, 2013, 02:27:56 AM »
Abbie & Ryan broke up? Damn :/ That's not good to hear.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #481 on: October 19, 2013, 04:21:41 AM »
Chips to replace Cowboys

Ryan on twitter:
yes, next season is All stars. And there are a few teams from Season 21. And the current season. And even some former all stars.
hard to be on all stars as a dating couple if ur no longer dating, right? Although one of the All star teams WAS a dating couple  :(

If they are still in relationship, It would be interesting to watch Abby/Ryan vs Twinnies part 2

few teams... the rumor only named NaNa, so there has to be someone else, just don't know who.
some former all-stars!? :ascared So it's not just one too, hope it's a likable former all-star. :(

Offline alecbaldwin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #482 on: October 19, 2013, 04:56:18 AM »
Gallory should replace cowboys. If anyone should be given the 3rd chance, it would be them. :'(  :'(  :'(
I don't really care about the country singers, I think Maxie should replace them, I would love to see Katie's poker face and their social strategy to avoid all the Double U-turn with thier personalities.
Andy & Tommy, just boring, I would take Zac & Laurence over them any day.
If the twinnies are back, why they don't take Art & J.J back as well (I know how people feel about them but they aren't that bad and they are really a strong team and I like their competitive spirit not sastified with any place but first. It makes me feel like this is a real race and this is serious).
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 05:04:59 AM by alecbaldwin »

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #483 on: October 19, 2013, 05:35:14 AM »
We need Bill/Cathi <3

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #484 on: October 19, 2013, 05:53:39 AM »
Oh no! No cowboys! No third oportunities. There are a lot of team who need a second oportunity. :/

I don't like anything Art & JJ... I hope there aren't in this AS.

My predictions and wishes: (From TAR 19 to TAR 23).

- Andy & Tommy (TAR19) -> Good M/M team.
- Bill & Cathi (TAR19) -> The best older couple!
- Bopper & Mark (TAR20) -> Memorable moments.
- Vanessa & Ralph (TAR20) -> Good "villans". xD
- Trey & Lexi (TAR21) -> I really like this couple.
- Nadiya & Natalie (TAR21) -> Twinnies.
- Amy & Daniel (TAR21) -> I think this couple have a lot of potential but they couldn't show us because they was eliminated early.
- Joey & Meghan (TAR22) -> Another of my favorites teams.
- Dave & Connor (TAR22) -> Second oportunity without injury. If Dave can't be part of this race, I choose Jessica & John (TAR22). John was a little stupid with the Express Pass, but they have a lot of potential and Jessica is so cute! :)
- Pam & Winnie (TAR22) / Caroline & Jennifer (TAR22) / Nicky & Kim (TAR23) -> F/F teams. I really love the three teams... In every TAR there are a couple of blondes.. But a couples of brunettes is ok too!
- Nicole & Travis (TAR23) / Jason & Amy (TAR23) -> I hope one of these couples will win TAR23. The one who couldn't win they have to be in TAR24. If they win other couple, both teams they have to be in TAR24!

3 M/M - 6 M/F - 2 F/F or 2 M/M - 7 M/F - 2 F/F
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline WalterC

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #485 on: October 19, 2013, 08:03:19 AM »
on Mark&Bopper case, I might have to rewatch season 20 but I just remember them making me feel bad about them, like "man, this is too hard for them, please go home, rest a bit, this is not for you". I do remember liking their supportive nature with one another and never giving up, but it was this awful feeling of "please, just stop, this is hard to watch". I love their story about one of them having a child with some kind of respiratory problem, maybe?, sorry I just don't have the best memory but it was something like that, and that being their reason to race, which is great, but overall this awful feeling is the one thing I got from them, especially the bollywood challenge...

I would love to root for them but is hard for me to root for someone who doesn't have a real chance, is like a false hope. Also the way they talk was a little hard to understand for me but that's a minor detail...

I agree, as I can see them being a repeat of Kevin & Drew. And we all remember what a disaster Kevin & Drew were in All-Stars.

Offline MikeDodgers

• RFF Jr. Member
  • PHINBELLA POWER!
« Reply #486 on: October 19, 2013, 08:55:44 PM »
Hmmm....my All-Star wish list:

From TAR19:

Amani & Marcus
Bill & Cathi
Laurence & Zac

From TAR20:

Bopper & Mark
Brendon & Rachel

From TAR21:

Jaymes & James
Trey & Lexi

From TAR22:

Joey & Meghan
Max & Katie
Dave & Connor (or Jessica & John)

From TAR23:

Chester & Ephraim (They was robbed)

and depending on how this current season turns out, maybe Kim & Nicky or Tim & Marie to set up a 12 team race.
"When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home....."

-Theme song from 'Full House' (1987-1995)

Offline arubanna

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #487 on: October 19, 2013, 11:33:12 PM »
am i the only person here who actually happy hearing that Cowboys and Snowboarders will be back? they are two of my all time favorites :)

anyway, hi everyone.. it's my first post but i have been silent reader for a looooongg time ;)
TAR 23: The Doctors, The Wives, The Couple, The Exes <3

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #488 on: October 20, 2013, 12:08:50 AM »
am i the only person here who actually happy hearing that Cowboys and Snowboarders will be back? they are two of my all time favorites :)

anyway, hi everyone.. it's my first post but i have been silent reader for a looooongg time ;)

I love Cowboys, too but I don't want them to have the third chance. First, many other teams are deserved to have a second chance. Second, it's sad if they lose for third times.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #489 on: October 20, 2013, 12:09:27 AM »
:welcome: to RFF, arubanna!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

MrDeerShank

« Reply #490 on: October 20, 2013, 03:41:27 AM »
Chips to replace Cowboys

Ryan on twitter:

few teams... the rumor only named NaNa, so there has to be someone else, just don't know who.
some former all-stars!? :ascared So it's not just one too, hope it's a likable former all-star. :(

Trexi and Chips were both supposed to be in the cast but got dropped apparently :/

Offline tutorial

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #491 on: October 20, 2013, 04:47:27 AM »
Hello everyone, it has been a while.

*waves* to Georgiapeach.

TAR seldom brings back returning players and I got really excited when reading the tweets and speculation that TAR 24 might be an All-Stars season but I am really dismayed by the rumoured cast. I would want to see the teams from the earlier seasons as they are much more memorable. My memory of TAR seemed to stop at TAR 12 after TK and Rachel won over Ron and Chris (forever <3).

Maybe, it's just me.  :ghug:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #492 on: October 20, 2013, 08:26:09 AM »
Chips to replace Cowboys

Ryan on twitter:

Trexi and Chips were both supposed to be in the cast but got dropped apparently :/

Oh my! :ascared I wish both or either of them were casted. How I wish I have the link... :(

Offline angeldanger

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #493 on: October 20, 2013, 09:02:19 AM »
Don't hate at me, just what I think.  :funny:

Yay to:

Cowboys- one of my favorites
Mark and Bopper- Loved them but sensing they may get bumped early
Snowboarders- I'm neutral
Dave and Connor- Hopefully dad is ready to run the full race! Hope they make it far
Tim and Marie- Pinky comes back, gotta love her attitude.

Nay:
Big Brother- Brendon is alright but Rachel?!!!!!!!! Jeez.
Joey and Meghan -ugh, Joey is so annoying
Pam and Winnie- they bore me
Twins -found them annoying
Caroline and Jenn- they're average but sensing the early boot if they don't have an alliance/tandem with a male team/other teams

Want them to make it:
Art/JJ
Ephraim and Chester- they were so robbed
Max and Katie
Bill and Cathi

Offline arubanna

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #494 on: October 20, 2013, 09:45:51 AM »
on Mark&Bopper case, I might have to rewatch season 20 but I just remember them making me feel bad about them, like "man, this is too hard for them, please go home, rest a bit, this is not for you". I do remember liking their supportive nature with one another and never giving up, but it was this awful feeling of "please, just stop, this is hard to watch". I love their story about one of them having a child with some kind of respiratory problem, maybe?, sorry I just don't have the best memory but it was something like that, and that being their reason to race, which is great, but overall this awful feeling is the one thing I got from them, especially the bollywood challenge...

I would love to root for them but is hard for me to root for someone who doesn't have a real chance, is like a false hope. Also the way they talk was a little hard to understand for me but that's a minor detail...

THIS! :)

for all star season i prefer competitive teams.. but they also need to be entertaining and not annoying.. i'm afraid Mopper will not be competitive enough
TAR 23: The Doctors, The Wives, The Couple, The Exes <3

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #495 on: October 20, 2013, 12:51:31 PM »
I think Cowboys info is a joke. MissCleo_BB15 tells something about that on twitter.

I don't like this list at all... I agree with the comments about Bopper & Mark. Branchel is so annoying too... I really want Bill & Cathi here! And Jason & Amy or Travis & Nicole if they didn't win TAR23. :(
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #496 on: October 20, 2013, 01:02:00 PM »
Hopefully they go back as far as season 16 for teams  :cheer:

Offline WalterC

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #497 on: October 20, 2013, 02:19:56 PM »
I want them to cast at least 1 team from the single-digit seasons. Just 1. Is that too much to ask for?

If they really are going to cast 3rd-timers, I would rather see Rob & Amber (just to see Rob annoy everyone else) or Teri & Ian (WE'RE COMING PHIL!) brought back for a 3rd time than the Cowboys. I liked the Cowboys in their original season, but not so much in Unfinished Business.

And if they were to bring back a past winner, the only one I would want to see is Chip & Kim, just to see how they would have done with the current Roadblock rule. (I know, no chance).

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #498 on: October 20, 2013, 02:31:31 PM »
Only third timers I would see as definite All Stars are: Danny & Oswald, BQs, Charla & Mirna, Teri & Ian, Margie & Luke, Kent & Vyxsin, Ron & Christina or Gallory.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #499 on: October 20, 2013, 02:34:08 PM »
Yeah, the only three-peaters I'd want are Charla & Mirna, BQs, Teri & Ian, and Ron & Christina