For the next all-star here are the teams that I think will or should return:
- Brook & Claire: without question; maybe the most popular team to be on TAR? Hope that production will not say that "nobody remembers teams from before UB"
- Bill & Cathi: they'll maybe refuse since they may get too old, but would love to see them again
- Andy & Tommy: really didn't like them but fans were crazy about them... I just hope that if they get eliminated/loose again, people won't talk about "cheating"
- Amani & Marcus: they were nice, not that memorable, but I think people (who hated Ernie & Cindy) were rooting for them to win
- Brendon & Rachel: they really saved TAR20 from being as lame as TAR16. Quite entertaining but doubt that they'll be popular
- Mark & Bopper: fans would really want to see them back, it would be a good choice. But i didn't liked them, production seemed to really push us to like them, leaving other teams without any edits. And they were just thinking about the money all the time and not about the journey. I mean, if you want to win money, go to the price is right or something
- Nary & Jamie: one of the victims of the Mark & Bopper edit, not alot of screentime, had a bit more once in Africa and they seemed really fun. Got ruined by a sexist task. And for their performance, yes it wasen't very good but they also had a lot of bad luck with their solar kitchen, curling, choosing the longer detour, etc.
TAR21 is a bit harder since most of the comments seems to be about how people hate the tweenies
- Jaymes & James: maybe one of the popular team of the season? Not as interesting as others but they have a chance of returning
- Natalie & Nadiya: At first I though that they were locked for the next All-Star but now seeing how people react at how they act, I really doubt they'll return
- Amy & Daniel: If they cast an early boot team, it needs to be them. They seemed to have a interesting story, and they just got ruined by a bad cab