Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

All Stars Wish List

<< < (82/136) > >>

Vitoko:

--- Quote from: racer on October 16, 2013, 09:13:45 PM ---If anyone is coming back for a third time, it simply must be Charla & Mirna or Dustin & Kandice. There is no other logical choice kthx (although I'm open to JaCa :P).

I want Steve & Allie, Brook & Claire and/or Lance & Keri from that post-AS, pre-UB period. :P

I will die if Amarcus isn't here. :box:

--- End quote ---

I totally forgot how much I like them that season!

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Vitoko on October 16, 2013, 09:52:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: racer on October 16, 2013, 09:13:45 PM ---If anyone is coming back for a third time, it simply must be Charla & Mirna or Dustin & Kandice. There is no other logical choice kthx (although I'm open to JaCa :P).

I want Steve & Allie, Brook & Claire and/or Lance & Keri from that post-AS, pre-UB period. :P

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

They were great! :) I couldn't believe four parent/child teams came for TAR18, but they were not one of them. :(

Vitoko:

--- Quote from: racer on October 16, 2013, 09:55:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: Vitoko on October 16, 2013, 09:52:57 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

They were great! :) I couldn't believe four parent/child teams came for TAR18, but they were not one of them. :(

--- End quote ---

Well to be honest that wasn't the only problem with S18 but let's not get out of topic...

Everytime I think of them I remember Beer challenge for some reason. And they loosing their backpacks in Seychelles I think it was?

Reilly Queens:
Brooke/Claire since they were robbed of returning last time(just like Colin/Christie) and I want Max/Katie and Tim/Marie(yes I know what she said and I hope it pertains to something else) and not the fanfave M/M teams we've had every season lol.

dryedmangoez:
Well, with confirmation now, I feel like making another wish list which will probably be like my other wish list. lol

Here are teams I'd bet on being back with the ones in italics my personal faves I'd love to see race again.

The unlikely PRE-TARAS
Kelly & Jon
Colin & Christie
Charla & Mirna

The a little more likely PRE-TAR18
Ken & Tina
Brooke & Claire

TAR19
Andy & Tommy
Marcus & Amani
Bill & Cathi

TAR20
Brendon & Rachel
Mark & Bopper

TAR21
Jaymes & James
Natalie & Nadiya

TAR22
Max & Katie

TAR23
?

Without Andy & Tommy, there's 12 teams! Just cast these 12. Thanks Bert & Co. lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version