The Amazing Race 24 > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

All Stars Wish List

<< < (37/137) > >>

jetishidae:
Season 19
Amani & Marcus
Andy & Tomy

Season 20
Vanessa & Ralph (i heard they go seperate ways after the race tho)
Brendon & Rachel
Bopper & Mark

Season 21
THE CHIPPENDALES
Twinnies
Abbie & Ryan

Season 22
Dave & Connor
i pity Jessica & John but meh

RaceUntilWeDie:
Based on montages given to some teams in their eliminations, I'd just assume that producers would want them back.. so it appears:

TAR 19:
-Bill & Cathi

TAR 20:
-Joey "Fitness" & Danny
-Bopper & Mark

TAR 21:
-James & Abba
-Natalie & Nadiya

TAR 22:
-Pam & Winnie
-Caroline & Jennifer

But of course, they couldn't have given montages to the Final 3 teams! My picks: (based on their 'Unfinished Business')

TAR 19:
-Jeremy & Sandy

TAR 20:
-Brendon & Rachel

TAR 21:
-Jaymes & James

TAR 22:
-Max & Katie

This is so many teams in so few seasons! If they were to pick 5 teams from a season like they did to TAR 14 ( :res: ), they should pick 5 from either TAR 21 or 22.

BuuYaa:

--- Quote from: RaceUntilWeDie on May 06, 2013, 07:53:39 AM ---This is so many teams in so few seasons! If they were to pick 5 teams from a season like they did to TAR 14 ( :res: ), they should pick 5 from either TAR 21 or 22.

--- End quote ---

dear LORD hope they don't do that again. for me it kind a ruined UB, they could have casted teams like Toni&Dallas or Brook&Claire or maybe even Carol&Brandy.

and for the record, 4 of those 5 were out 11th,10th,9th,8th so...

Daniel:
I just wish the next AS/UB will include Colin and Christie. I'm still mad they didn't make it to AS. Also Brook & Claire. I would love to see teams from TARAS too. I need my Mirnish back! Also I would love to see Dustin & Kandice back, of course :hrt:

BlooperGuy:

--- Quote from: RaceUntilWeDie on May 06, 2013, 07:53:39 AM ---Based on montages given to some teams in their eliminations, I'd just assume that producers would want them back.. so it appears:

TAR 19:
-Bill & Cathi

TAR 20:
-Joey "Fitness" & Danny
-Bopper & Mark

TAR 21:
-James & Abba
-Natalie & Nadiya

TAR 22:
-Pam & Winnie
-Caroline & Jennifer

But of course, they couldn't have given montages to the Final 3 teams! My picks: (based on their 'Unfinished Business')

TAR 19:
-Jeremy & Sandy

TAR 20:
-Brendon & Rachel

TAR 21:
-Jaymes & James

TAR 22:
-Max & Katie

This is so many teams in so few seasons! If they were to pick 5 teams from a season like they did to TAR 14 ( :res: ), they should pick 5 from either TAR 21 or 22.

--- End quote ---
This is my best guess for right now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version