RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

All Stars Wish List

<< < (3/137) > >>

choroneko:
I would love to see Amani & Marcus again. Marcus always cracks me up.  :lol:

BlooperGuy:

--- Quote from: choroneko on May 10, 2012, 02:06:21 PM ---I would love to see Amani & Marcus again. Marcus always cracks me up.  :lol:

--- End quote ---
Amani and Marcus =  :ignore: Another poor choice. Season 19's teams were pretty poor altogether though.

starrynight:

--- Quote from: Best Loser on May 10, 2012, 01:58:44 PM ---This won't be a list for my favorite teams, this is a list for the best teams:

Rob & Brennan
Derek & Drew
Colin & Christie
Rob & Amber (ugh)
Eric & Jeremy (Or BJ & Tyler if they must)
Dustin & Kandice
Nick & Starr
Meghan & Cheyne
Nat & Kat
Andy & Tommy
Rachel & Dave

--- End quote ---

Of those I know I agree with Rob and Amber and Dustin and Kandice.

And concerning the other posts here with the racers from 20 I won't agree with Bopper and Mark, just because I wish to go against who the producers are trying to push on me.

BlooperGuy:
People, People, no teams past season 19. Be realistic. Please. :lol:

choroneko:

--- Quote from: BlooperGuy on May 10, 2012, 02:07:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: choroneko on May 10, 2012, 02:06:21 PM ---I would love to see Amani & Marcus again. Marcus always cracks me up.  :lol:

--- End quote ---
Amani and Marcus =  :ignore: Another poor choice. Season 19's teams were pretty poor altogether though.

--- End quote ---

I don't care about your opinion about them.  :lol: You like Lawrence & Zac which have no personality in TV. Zac rarely talks. Although, I like Lawrence's gutsy attitude sometimes. But still not enough to be memorable to me. The only thing I could remember about them is their stupid u-turning of Amani & Marcus when they saw them ahead of them.
I find Marcus hilarious & entertaining. When he's frustrated or not. He always got some random funny line with him. And he's a great narrator.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version