Author Topic: TAR 20 2 hour FINALE East Coast Show Discussion!!  (Read 84721 times)

Offline zythr

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: TAR 20 2 hour FINALE East Coast Show Discussion!!
« Reply #250 on: May 08, 2012, 07:41:09 PM »
I'm curious how others perceived this:  The first part of the Finale seemed really odd camera-wise, like they all of a sudden had a bunch of amatuers running the cameras.  The camera on the floor of the train station when D/R got left behind looked like it had been set down, but left on, and they liked the argument and decided to use it.  In addition, a lot of the shots were looking up into the faces of the racers like the camera was being held in one hand at the cameraman's side, like he was carrying a suitcase instead of a camera.

The camera people could have been using helmet cameras in those instances.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #251 on: May 08, 2012, 11:08:57 PM »
I would have liked this season better if the team that turned back lost because of it.

I was hoping Art/JJ makes the mistake and gets passed by the other two teams. All the drama of the Finish Line was built up for less.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #252 on: May 09, 2012, 05:53:33 PM »
I would have liked this season better if the team that turned back lost because of it.

I was hoping Art/JJ makes the mistake and gets passed by the other two teams. All the drama of the Finish Line was built up for less.

Yeah, I was hoping for that as well! It would have added more drama.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #253 on: May 10, 2012, 02:46:15 AM »
I find it funny that after Nick and Starr and Meghan and Cheyne owning their respective seasons, nobody thought Dave and Rachel was definitely going to win. :lol3:

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #254 on: May 10, 2012, 10:36:36 AM »
I find it funny that after Nick and Starr and Meghan and Cheyne owning their respective seasons, nobody thought Dave and Rachel was definitely going to win. :lol3:

Tara & Wil, Colin & Christie, Kris & Jon, Rob & Amber, Eric & Jeremy, Dustin & Kandice, Jet & Cord, Zev & Justin, Andy & Tommy...

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #255 on: May 10, 2012, 11:03:07 AM »
Zev and Justin / Jet and Cord didn't dominate...

They won 4 legs each. Only. You can like , win the first 4 legs and be eliminated on the other , so isn't domination , both came in last in their seasons , Zev and Justin were moving up and down all the time (except for sydney , kolkata , varanasi)
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #256 on: May 10, 2012, 01:59:28 PM »
Zev and Justin / Jet and Cord didn't dominate...

They won 4 legs each. Only. You can like , win the first 4 legs and be eliminated on the other , so isn't domination , both came in last in their seasons , Zev and Justin were moving up and down all the time (except for sydney , kolkata , varanasi)
I suppose. But my point still stands.