The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Your first TAR season

<< < (26/28) > >>

Bookworm:
My FIRST episode of TAR was Season 13, Episode 5. My family and I were flipping through the channels and we saw a floating village. My mom watched parts of the earlier seasons (Seasons 1-4) so she was familiar with the show. I saw Angkor Wat and was HOOKED.
My first FULL Season was TAR14. I didn't watch the first few episodes of TAR13 until a few years back, when I watched almost every season via YouTube. Sadly, most of the episodes are gone now due to Copyright.

Boring Dude:
My first episode was "Be safe and don't hit a cow" from season 22 in Botswana. I was instantly intrigued…

BritishTARFan:
I am fairly new to Tar but have watched every single season I'm not from the us so i can't watch it on TV. I watch Joey Gracceffa on Youtube and he said something about a race around the world I watched season 22 I watched all the way back to season 12 and then season 23 came out. I actually never watched seasons 11 - 1 until a few months ago because I couldn't find a youtube channel that showed it so thx JOEY

SuperTux:
My first season is China Rush 1.

Kiwi Jay:
My first season was Season 1 back in 2001, however I got hooked into it by Season 3 in 2002! Teri & Ian are my favourite team for this reason.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version