The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Your first TAR season

(1/28) > >>

AmazingRace:
Hello.  :)

What was your first TAR season that you watched?

For me I saw teeny bits and pieces of TAR6 (I only remembered seeing Lori & Bolo on TV), then I watched most of Season 7 (cried when Uchenna & Joyce won)  :'(.  I missed Season 10 during it's airing (I hate myself for that - one of the best seasons ever) and also Season 12. I have been faithful since Season 13.  :)

I know there are some who've been faithful since Season 1.  ;)

supah:

--- Quote from: AmazingRace on May 02, 2012, 03:32:35 AM ---Hello.  :)

What was your first TAR season that you watched?

For me I saw teeny bits and pieces of TAR6 (I only remembered seeing Lori & Bolo on TV), then I watched most of Season 7 (cried when Uchenna & Joyce won)  :'(.  I missed Season 10 during it's airing (I hate myself for that - one of the best seasons ever) and also Season 12. I have been faithful since Season 13.  :)

I know there are some who've been faithful since Season 1.  ;)

--- End quote ---

It was a Thursday night.. I had no homework to do so I was channel flicking and I stopped on a channel because a girl got hit in the face with a WATERMELON!!!! Yep, i watched the rest of TAR17, and fell in love instantly! I then looked up 'filming for TAR18' and I saw on a spoiler forum, about teams returning (mainly Kent & Vyxsin) and I heard they were goths. I researched and watched TAR12 and loved it, then I decided to go ALL the way back to TAR1, which was absolute magic, yep. thats my story

this is a great thread AmazingRace!!   :tup:

theamazingracer21:
Nice form idea.

I saw bits and pieces of TAR 5 - 7. I remember watching the 1st half of each episode before my bedtime and my parents would write down who got elimanated for me.

I i think since Season 8 i recorded and watched the next day.

Prama:
The first ever TAR I watched was season 14, India leg. It was like fell in love at the first sight :lol3: Then I decided to do a TAR marathon from season 1 to 13 during my 3 months holiday :lol:

Air:
I watched TAR10 Madagascar/Mauritius onwards and fell in love with the show. Lyn and Karlyn  :hrt:

Then I remember watching a few episodes of TAR13 (I remember Dallas losing his passports and I was crushed because I thought he would win with his mother  :'(  I also remember Kentina on the final leg because it aired on Christmas Day in Oz and I snuck downstairs to watch a little bit)

I then saw TAR 17 and never stopped watching. Go TAR  :wohoo:  :jam:  :jam:  :jam:  :luvya:  :tup:  :hrt:  !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version