Author Topic: Ep 10 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **please read post 1!!**  (Read 10066 times)

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ep 10 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **please read post 1!!**
« Reply #150 on: April 30, 2012, 01:48:38 AM »
Bopper and Mark must be crazy behind... I'm starting to think about Dennis and Andrew , took the FF , and finished last...

I also thought of that.  It's interesting to see whether it is because they are so far behind or because of how the leg is designed (too far to get to the pit stop, or to the fast forward).  Dennis and Andrew had to go probably near 300 miles north in a slow drive in a limousine to get to the pitstop.  Not sure what distances Mark and Bopper had to cover.  I sensed very little suspense at the end of this episode though.  It seemed to take them too long to get to the FF and Art and JJ took a while with the detour but it didn't look like they really struggled with it.  So the editing didn't really make it that suspenseful I thought.
Reality Fan Forum, where 'enthusiasm' is completely redefined as not meaning having an interest in and having something to say but as having to be completely positive even about aspects of something you disagree on.  So both the fan and forum (discussion) aspects are prescribed/limited.

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Missing Apskip :(
Re: Ep 10 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **please read post 1!!**
« Reply #151 on: April 30, 2012, 01:57:34 AM »
But their Speed Bump was at the same location as the Route Info clue that all teams had to get. So no additional distance was needed.  That task may have been very time consuming.  :duno:
Documenting her Race Around the World:  Wild Eyes
Our children, what are they going to amount to?

Custom Search