Author Topic: TAR LATIN AMERICA 6 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, PICS ETC.  (Read 17637 times)

Offline @FengChuy_

• RFF Newbie
Re: TAR LATIN AMERICA 6 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, PICS ETC.
« Reply #175 on: January 10, 2015, 02:24:14 PM »
I'm so happy this season is over..TAR ecuador by far the worst of the season..If i have to pick 1 season as the worst from all vertions (usa, canada, australia..all of them) definetly i would choose tar ecuador..It was worthless..Please PLEASEEEE dont do it again  :oh :oh :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare

Offline GB

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • A griffon, a mailmare and an alicorn goddess...
    • Youtube
« Reply #176 on: January 10, 2015, 08:27:43 PM »
I'm so happy this season is over..TAR ecuador by far the worst of the season..If i have to pick 1 season as the worst from all vertions (usa, canada, australia..all of them) definetly i would choose tar ecuador..It was worthless..Please PLEASEEEE dont do it again  :oh :oh :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare

You must not have seen TAR Vietnam  :funny:
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! It's not dead anymore!!
The Amazing Race section: 90% Complete!!
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The true winners of TAR26. Horribly robbed :(
« Reply #177 on: January 11, 2015, 09:26:47 PM »

You must not have seen TAR Vietnam  :funny:
GB, how dare you remind us of that travesty!
-I'm in too many games! (DBL III, AARG4, TARBvW, TARFF, TARFvF, S:Bali)

Online Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #178 on: January 14, 2015, 06:18:09 PM »
After some research, GB and I were able of filling the blanks about the identities of the racers. Here is the list:

Martín Suarez & Jenny Machado.

Juan & Cecilia Molina.

Clara & Delfina Arauz.

Christian Altamirano & Dina Muñoz.

Carlos Alonso & Orlando Betancourt.

Sonia Parada & Gabriel Camero Gartner.

Claudia "Audi" Velázquez Macías & David Andrés García.

Javier Caprarelli Rodríguez & Nicolás Podestá.

Giovanni López & Juan Carlos Estrada.

Stefanía "Stefa" Marticorena & Felipe Galleguillos Céspedes.

Ana Pérez & Alexander "Vantroy" Sánchez.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #179 on: April 01, 2015, 12:31:46 AM »
I'm not quite sure what to do about this blog entry, so I'll post it here. It describes something at Bagan, Myanmar.
Some are known for their exteriors, others for their interiors with colourful frescoes. The first we went to was being used by a film crew for a Spanish version of Amazing Race. At the next, the sellers lined up with shops near the entrance included women with metal rings around their elongated necks.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #180 on: April 01, 2015, 12:49:57 AM »
This can't be us. We're not set up for a seventh season, yet. And we never got out of Latin America.
"I don't drink. But when i do , i become another person. And that one , drinks a lot."

Custom Search