- they're rude & insulting. Hey, they don't need the 1mil anyway...they keep bragging about their pizza restaurant which sounds as if it's thriving.
- I'm not too sure about them yet. He has made some decisions w/o her...seemingly based upon his faith only.
- Insufficient airtime so I'm unsure how to rate them at this point. Hopefully, we'll see more of them soon!
- I like Jim & have the greatest respect for him...for his military background as well as tolerating his leg injury. He's ruff n' tuff! However, he needs a more compatible partner! I do NOT like Marsha! She is snooty & just seems phony. She doesn't interact well w/ the other teams. Wish Jim had a military man as his partner!
- They're ok and yes, playing ok...but sometimes they don't pay attention to the directions & details. I'll keep my opts open for them tho.
- I like this couple & think it's great they show affection on national TV! I don't understand why it gives you the willies, Papa! More older folks SHOULD do that. Heck the BB5 jerks show affection...except it's phony-baloney & borders on porn...so to me, Bob/Joyce's kisses & hugs are breath of FRESH air!! Also, I admire them for being gr8 team mates. I hope they go far in the game!
- They're on the same wave length...great game players. They're very nice down-to-earth folks, not putting on any airs. High energy level.
- Yeh...they need better map reading skills and talk less about "little peeps". And Mirna needs to tone down the constant "c'mon charla". Charla is going as fast as her short little legs can go & doing purtee dang good! They seem to be underdogs so I'm rooting for them to be in the top 3! They work as a team for the most part & they be good people. Cool if Charla could be the Rep for all little peeple by winning the 1mil!
- Their excellent relationship is obvious as they offer each other genuine support & respect, working together very well. They are focused & determined. I think they will go far. (Love their matching bandanas! Yeah, that's really the reason I'm rooting for 'em!)
Papa, thanks for starting this topic!