Yeah I agree it's even annoying to me, who doesn't understand all he says.
It's just superfluous anyway because half the time it's completely obvious where all the teams are anyway.
Really enjoyed the Finale - The episode of next Sunday is just for featuring the 'highlights' and unaired extra footage right??
Too bad about the twins though I am in a way quite amazed they even made it this far!
To me they made a large part of the series for me, they were so funny and entertaining to watch, plus bumbling through so much it was easy to root for them as the underdogs. (Well them and the Blondes in a way).
The pointing out the weather in various European cities task was hilarious actually, I thought.
Really funny one team was bumbling so much if you take into account they just raced across half the world.
Quite a tough leg but I'm quite pleased with who won, a deserved win on the whole I think.
A few questions though:
1. Why did it take team that ended up
being nr 2
so long to find the right addresses, did they get lost some place?
Also: Am I correct in assuming they only found the place because they saw the car of another team being parked somewhere?
2. What was going on in the roadblock? They had to ski/langlauf for a round, then shoot 5x - and for each one they missed they had to take a penalty round? And if they then still didn't get it right they had to take more penalty rounds for how ever much they missed, so twice in a row basically?
3. What was going on with the Dubai/ Hong Kong issue at the end, all teams had trouble working out which picture it was?
If thought it was kind of a shame they didn't get separate rooms or some kind of separation between them in a way because they could have easily heard or seen something the other team was doing, it seemed to me?
4. The teams talked about what they would do with the money if they should win I think?
Karim and Khabat wanted to take a roadtrip somewhere?? And the others?
5. What did the winners say about winning the race, at the end?
I really enjoyed the ending too, the way they came up to the mat.
And very good to see there was no animosity, everyone seemed genuinely pleased about who won and thought they were deserved winners.
Anyway, very enjoyable series, if I can find the time I will definitely watch TAR Norge 2, provided there will be one hopefully! (Were the ratings good? I think the airing times may not have helped much with the gaps in between maybe?).
Thanks again to everyone who made it available to us!!