Author Topic: Elimination Predictions Top 8  (Read 5430 times)

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
Elimination Predictions Top 8
« on: April 04, 2012, 09:54:39 PM »
Gonna start this tread since I dont know where BlooperGuy is.
Your Bottom 3:
America's Bottom 3:
Your Elimination:
America's Elimination:
Best Performance Of The Night:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Elimination Predictions Top 8
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 09:33:22 AM »
This is tough!!!

My Bottom 3: DeAndre, Hollie, Skylar
America's Bottom 3:  DeAndre, Hollie, ?
Your Elimination: DeAndre
America's Elimination: It will be close...Hollie vs DeAndre. I think either one will be saved by the judges
Best Performance Of The Night: Joshua

They all did well, including Hollie. I loved the opening of her song, judges hated it. She got brutal criticism. Loved Phil performing with his brother. I can see them touring together when AI is over.

I liked the duets except for Skylar and Colton. It was not a true duet for me. She dominated and overpowered him, he became a backup singer for her. I'm not saying it was intentional but she didn't sing WITH him so much as sharing the stage with him.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 09:51:33 AM »
Your Bottom 3:DeAndre
America's Bottom 3:DeAndre,Hollie,Elise/Skylar
Your Elimination:DeAndre
America's Elimination:DeAndre/Hollie
Best Performance Of The Night:Jessica?Joshua?

Hollie should try a uptempo song that she can handle.If she does not do one soon, she will be gone soon.So far the only hopes for a female winner is Jessica but I have a vibe that tells me that she will get 2nd place and P2 will win.Colton seems like a 3rd place getter while Joshua and Elise are fighting for 4th.I can only see Skylar and Hollie at 6th and 7th.DeAndre, sadly will go.It was kinda a let down from last week, so my stand is still let the contestant choose what they want!The duets would good but no best.

Offline Prama

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Later!
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 10:19:44 AM »
Your Bottom 3: Hollie/Phillip/DeAndre
America's Bottom 3: Hollie/Elise/DeAndre
Your Elimination: DeAndre
America's Elimination: Hollie/DeAndre  [I think judges will use their save]
Best Performance Of The Night: Jessica/Colton/Skylar

My Performance Ranks
8. DeAndre: I'm tired of his falcetto -,- But the judges are still like it...urgh
7. Hollie: I love love love her, but this week she's kinda struggling with her song :/ Last week she was in bottom 2, hopefully that will be a wake up call for HolliePop! :lol: I'm afraid she will be Pia'd :(
6. Phillip: He's good but he's too consistent. Predictable. meh. But I think he might be in Final 3 :/
5. Elise: Love her too, love her voice but wrong song choice :/
4. Joshua: Good but not kind of voice that I like. But still, he's good. Jacob Lusk 2.0 :lol:
3. Colton: He owned that song, I love it.
2. Jessica: As usual, she's really great. Final.Pls.
1. Skylar: Best of the night. Glad she chose that song.
Prama's Member Game Profile
Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
  • SKRILLEX.....VS.....MOZART!!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 01:22:51 PM »
I'm here! I was just lazy this week.  :lol3: Well here's mine

Your Bottom 3: Deandre, Jessica, Skylar (based on favorites)
America's Bottom 3: Deandre, Hollie, Elise (based on performances)
Your Elimination: Deandre!  :pull
America's Elimination:  :duno: Maybe Hollie or Elise
Best Performance Of The Night: Skylar  :whoop:

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 08:10:21 PM »
Yes, YES, YES!  :yess: :conf: :hoot: :wohoo: :jam:

Deandre is gone! Gone for good! My prediction could not be more right! Yaaaaaaaahooooooooo!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 10:03:56 AM »
:lol3:  BlooperGuy... 

Yes, he's gone, Hollie will follow soon. I was surprised that Elise was also in the bottom 3. DeAndre is only 17, he has a lot of time to develop his skills.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 11:07:51 AM »
Elise is becoming Haley V2.....

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2012, 01:24:57 PM »
Elise is becoming Haley V2.....
I was thinking the same thing. I wouldn't be annoyed though. Haley was my favorite last season. I would rank the others like this:
Philip- Casey Abrams
Colton- James Durbin
Jessica- Pia Toscano  :res:
Skylar- Luaren Alaina
Joshua- Jacob Lusk
Hollie-  :duno:
Elise- Haley Reinhart  :<3

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2012, 09:34:00 AM »
The bottom three came as no surprise to me. I thought that Elise would be eliminated instead of Deandre. I'm so glad that Deandre's finally gone! I think he's a nice guy, but his style of music just doesn't appeal to the masses and he wouldn't win anyway, so I'm happy he's gone. And I'm even happier that the judges didn't save him. Which I found strange. Throughout the season, the judges have been singing his praises, yet when it came to the bullet, Jennifer was the only one who wanted to save him. But just as well, I'm extremely pleased with the decision.

I'm now fearing for Hollie. She started off the competition so well, but she's beginning to lose herself and I find that such a pity. She's had a few bad weeks in a row and if she still doesn't step up her game, she won't make the Top 6 and the judges won't even save her... But I still love her!

I'm starting to get a little frustrated with Phillip. I can't exactly say why. But it seems to me that he's just not trying to grow. I don't know if it's his fault or the judges, since they're praising him week after week after week. He needs to brush up on his performance. He may be a great singer but he's a really awkward performer. Take away his guitar and it's almost painful to watch him move around on stage...

My guess is that Hollie or Joshua will get eliminated next. If it's Joshua, the judges will one hundred percent save him. Part of me actually wishes that Hollie performs really well next week, gets the lowest number of votes, and gets saved by the judges. Then she'll stay for a few more weeks. Lol!

I'm beginning to rule Phillip out for the crown. Now, I feel that Colton or Skylar could win.

And I feel that Jimmy should totally be the sole judge of American Idol. Most of the time, I agree with his comments way more than the judges. The judges love Phillip and Deandre way too much, but Jimmy's able to come out and critique them. Support Jimmy!!!
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2012, 09:38:03 AM »
Skylar might not win since she went into the bottom 3 once.I am leaning towards Colton and Jessica.